Mika @ The Dome, Doncaster - SOLD OUT

Yoppappop

AWWW! I'm with you on this! That would be The Perfect (Happy) Ending of the Dodgy Holiday Tour!!

Oh well. Sweet Dreams and the Very Extended Version of SITM like he did in Brussels and Glasgow will do as well.

+high five+ :punk:

Page 62 and Mika's not even on stage yet! This could turn out to be as long as the Glasgow thread that was on page 80 something during the gig

hehehehehe-- it'll be a new glasgow thread! they'll have to open another thread for the REAL reviews.. :roftl:

ah

just my ultimate statement on sweet dreams....

OF COURSE i love sweet dreams (pls see the link in my sig....:mf_lustslow: ) and nothing will never replace it in my wild imagination....

but

as they are all covers, i like mika changing them....and MM is perfect for me.

not so sexy i agree...but that is another question!

sweet dreams is the perfect cover for me.. I used to love it when annie sang it and I adore it when mika does. so it'd be bloody brilliant if he could perform it in london.. :tears:

MIKA, DO YOU HEAR ME?? SWEET DREAMS IN APOLLO AND BRIXTON # 2, PRETTY PLS! :wub2:

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*duh* and now I made a big mistake, I think... just watched that famous SD video once too often :blink:

:blink: :blink:

Where can I find those oversized pink letters? :blink:

tsk, do as I say don't do as i do, eh..? :thumbdown:

*hugs violet* :biggrin2: here, here.. we know how you feel... :bleh:

oh

i can post at last! site is crappy tonight! :sneaky2:

just heard how much do you love me from kath's phone...and before that any other world.....:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

.......i love mobile technology! :biggrin2:

yes, site's working awfully tonite... :boxed:

Hmm... Is this the day of the Bad Connections? The forum doesn't let me post properly and Niki just called me during Sweet Dreams but all I could hear was Mikey's bass and then... silence. So obviously I heard a tiny little live fragment of SD - at least that is what Niki texted me.

So do I....sorry Blue, I like blue too, but at the mo, pink's my fave....

Hehe... at the moment... Pink is my fav too... See my fluffies... And yesterday I bought a top with a bright pink print that I will probably wear in London. I'm with you. :naughty:

oh

i can post at last! site is crappy tonight! :sneaky2:

just heard how much do you love me from kath's phone...and before that any other world.....:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

.......i love mobile technology! :biggrin2:

Sorry to barge in - Mika has just done Sweet Dreams - and I

heard it!!! :wub2:

Oh you're so lucky! It didn't work for me! :thumbdown:

I'm so glad everyone is having such a good time. It is great to get the messages from them, the memories are still so clear I feel like I am there with them.:biggrin2:

I wish I had more concerts to look forward to, I have really got the post Mika blues, and I just had to sell my tix to Hammersmith as I can't make it :emot-sad::crybaby:

I NNNNEEEEEEDDDDD to know when the next tour is now!!

I'm so glad everyone is having such a good time. It is great to get the messages from them, the memories are still so clear I feel like I am there with them.:biggrin2:

I wish I had more concerts to look forward to, I have really got the post Mika blues, and I just had to sell my tix to Hammersmith as I can't make it :emot-sad::crybaby:

I know how you feel!! I hope the next one will be some time next year!

i hope kath saves some money for newcasatle connection! :biggrin2:

ahhhhhhhh

jon bonjovi in ally mcbeal on tv...old episodes...but soooooooooooooooo good to watch! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :snog:

...at least as long as the live streaming doesn't work properly :mf_rosetinted:

Even in front row people are wondering why it's SD instead of MM. They didn't know that he played it in B'ham yesterday.

I sent a few messages out in which I asked them to ask Mika after the show why he changed it.

I'm so miserable today too :'(

I keep forgetting it's only 8 days till I see him again :|

You can't make either Brixton dates either?

Even in front row people are wondering why it's SD instead of MM. They didn't know that he played it in B'ham yesterday.

I sent a few messages out in which I asked them to ask Mika after the show why he changed it.

Wait... so it is really definitely a replacement? Thought they played SD now in addition to MM... but I take it, there's no more MM now? :blink: