Perez again!

sallyh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on the Quicknav when I saw his post this afternoon and he was on and reading the Hey Perez...is that you buddy list, so I went over there to try to say hi, but he was off in a flash. Gotta be quick with Perezerrs hey!!

I posted that as much as he watches us, we are here watching him!! Gotta keep tabs on him, who know what will get out of here!!:roftl:

Some comments are so stupid and short-sighted. They need a proper Mika-Education before spreading around such nonsense...Mika self-absorbed? That's called confidence. I feel the urge to shot every person who says something negative about him...:gun2: :gun_bandana: :laser:

Luckily for this world, I'm such a cool and collected person.:biggrin2: That's called, Selfknowledge.

The thing is we don't know where this quote has come from, do we? There are no sources...it does make me wonder. And does Mika really care who he attracts as long as it is for his music/him? Does he differentiate between people purely based on sexual orientation? I don't think so...:thumb_yello:

I've read in an other thread that Mika denied it in HK.

He said he has never told this....(sorry dont remember which thread...)

I think it was in the "Mika: I want gay following" thread?!

Don't know why he should have said this...I was kinda "relieved" when I read that he didn't say it...

These journalists just get everything wrong...kinda annoys me...

Well, don't believe everything you read!!

I feel bad if it's because of me! I've just updated the thread I made about it. I thought it was pretty clear to anyone, that we shouldn't believe in things like that!

It's not your fault, EnFa! It's that stupid website (contactmusic.com). I checked out their Mika stories, and they are the ones who've posted a bunch of false, badly resesearched, or nonsense articles about him before. Basically, while some of their stories on him ARE right, it seems you can't trust anything they say about him without a back-up.

--Jack

It's not your fault, EnFa! It's that stupid website (contactmusic.com). I checked out their Mika stories, and they are the ones who've posted a bunch of false, badly resesearched, or nonsense articles about him before. Basically, while some of their stories on him ARE right, it seems you can't trust anything they say about him without a back-up.

--Jack

Actually, I've never really seen any kind of sources on their stories either.. Hmmmm

You're right... I'll keep posting them - put in the future i think we should remember to write some kind of warning in the original post.. Not in number 10 or what I did.. Just updated it! We don't want people to get wrong information :thumb_yello:

Some comments are so stupid and short-sighted. They need a proper Mika-Education before spreading around such nonsense...Mika self-absorbed? That's called confidence. I feel the urge to shot every person who says something negative about him...:gun2: :gun_bandana: :laser:

Luckily for this world, I'm such a cool and collected person.:biggrin2: That's called, Selfknowledge.

LOL.:naughty:

For the record, I don't think wanting a particular group to "embrace" you is self-absorbed or him wondering why they don't embrace them. I think anyone would wonder why a particular group would not embrace them and maybe even fear if I offended them in some way.

I think Mika is confident about his music in a way...

But then again, we're not sure Mika has said this, are we?

LOL.:naughty:

For the record, I don't think wanting a particular group to "embrace" you is self-absorbed or him wondering why they don't embrace them. I think anyone would wonder why a particular group would not embrace them and maybe even fear if I offended them in some way.

I think Mika is confident about his music in a way...

But then again, we're not sure Mika has said this, are we?

He claims he hasn't said it. And I believe him:thumb_yello:

I wonder why Perez didn't reference where he got the quote from? He usually adds that at the end of his blogs....if I wasn't part of the MFC, it would look like Perez might have made it up....

I don't really care for this post. I know it wasn't meant to offend but I was actually upset to see it. Maybe it's just me....:sneaky2:

It was nice to see more positive comments than negative ones from Perez's readers though.:thumb_yello: