white t-shirt
    white hi-top Converse sneakers
    black braces that fall off all the time
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone
    piano, tamagotchi, extra clothes to style and dress him in

Nooooooo! That would make him look like Zac Efron lol

I have just been told to edit this any appologize for any offence caused to Zac Efron/High School Musical fans.....erm....no! lol :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
i think marianne is making the dream come true

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16777

as suzy said in her thread:thumb_yello:

now we are waiting for a barbie katy perry?

not difficult...not difficult at all..............:mf_lustslow:

Oooeh, Im gonna try and make a Katy Perry one. I have tons of Barbie's somewhere, so why not.:naughty:

I happen to have a doll that already looks quite a lot like Katy Perry... much more than the Integrity dolls in her Ur So Gay video... Birthstone Beauties Ruby. It's a collectible doll, and I was going to make something else of it, but what the hell, Mika needs a friend. :bleh: Lollipop Girls would be very easy to make 'cause they have many faces, they only need pink dresses. :)

Does Katy have black or dark brown hair?

needs to be made! Why not make a toy that looks like the boy for the boy who likes toys! :confused:

I would totally buy one! This MIKA barbie doll would have:

• red skinny pants, with grey underwear peeking out
    white t-shirt
    white hi-top Converse sneakers
    black braces that fall off all the time
    striped socks
    curly hair
    microphone
    piano, tamagotchi, extra clothes to style and dress him in

That scares me. :shocked: But I would so buy it.. But it has to come in the Netherlands too, not only in the us or the uk :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I would buy it no matter where it came out - there is always eBay! :naughty: I don't know if I would like the doll though. If they managed to pick the wrong head mold the doll would be completely ruined and I wouldn't buy it. But if it had a good head mold and there was something else I didn't like, I could change it! It's ALL about the right head mold! :mf_rosetinted:

I would buy it no matter where it came out - there is always eBay! :naughty: I don't know if I would like the doll though. If they managed to pick the wrong head mold the doll would be completely ruined and I wouldn't buy it. But if it had a good head mold and there was something else I didn't like, I could change it! It's ALL about the right head mold! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, but I can't use ebay.. :boxed:

may I suggest an exact size of the original for the doll? :fisch: