Mika...a pervo??

Mika 4ever

I don`t really know who came up with the brilliant idea that he`s a perv,but yeah,someone said it somewhere,and it wasn`t one of us :lol3:

We`re just playing along :naughty: by now ,everything around us is perverted :naughty:

:doh:

Oooohhh *head nodding* . Thanks Iona, i'm a little slow in catching on...

In that case, I should tell you how perverted MIKA was as he described how "big and long" my black SHARPIE pen was as he signed his autograph for me. Now that I look back on that exchange of words, I'm sure he meant something REALLY sick and perverted! :puke:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm late (as usually) but I completely agree with you: I've never met a more perverted man than Mika. And I enjoyed every second of it :naughty: . I mean, only look at his shoes. Don't they look pervert? They are disgusting. I'm too young for things like that :biggrin2: .

Only to come back to my (and Blue's) favourite topic ever: Apples. Have you seen him eating them? He BITES them :shocked: !!! But it looks like fun. Maybe I should try it as well. Maybe I should try to be a pervert!

:mf_rosetinted:

OMG...he BITES them?????

Woah...that must be the perviest limit :shocked:

:roftl: omg my ladies, you're making me rolling on the pavement

In that case, I should tell you how perverted MIKA was as he described how "big and long" my black SHARPIE pen was as he signed his autograph for me. Now that I look back on that exchange of words, I'm sure he meant something REALLY sick and perverted! :puke:

HAHAHA That's SICK!!

OMG...he BITES them?????

Woah...that must be the perviest limit :shocked:

Yes he does! That's so gross. I wouldn't let my kids (if I had any) go out and play with him. He would be such a bad influence and teach them perverted things like biting apples. I'm scared now :shocked: .

GAFFAW?! I feel physically sick...what are we to do? :shocked:

Yes he does! That's so gross. I wouldn't let my kids (if I had any) go out and play with him. He would be such a bad influence and teach them perverted things like biting apples. I'm scared now :shocked: .

Oh well..you're so right...:shocked:

I wouldn't ever let my (ehm future) kids play with him!!

I would send them away to some friends...and would spend with him the rest of my time :das:

WHAT HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD??? JUST TRYING TO REDEMPT HIM!!!

Run to confess to Holy Johnny for your dirty thoughts! :sneaky2:

:roll1:

Oh well..you're so right...:shocked:

I wouldn't ever let my (ehm future) kids play with him!!

I would send them away to some friends...and would spend with him the rest of my time :das:

WHAT HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD??? JUST TRYING TO REDEMPT HIM!!!

Run to confess to Holy Johnny for your dirty thoughts!

:roll1:

I think I'll keep m< dirty thoughts for tonight and confess tomorrow :naughty: . Oh no! I think I'm turning into a perv myself. Can't help it. It just feels too good. :wub2::naughty::das:

But back to seriousness. Uh, i don't even get why someone would actually accuse Mika of being a pervert.. I mean they are just song lyrics, and i've read much worse! It really sucks and i feel bad for him... I mean, like I'm sure he knows that when you become a celebrity people are going to say things about you, that aren't true, but don't you think this is just a little too much?

But back to seriousness. Uh, i don't even get why someone would actually accuse Mika of being a pervert.. I mean they are just song lyrics, and i've read much worse! It really sucks and i feel bad for him... I mean, like I'm sure he knows that when you become a celebrity people are going to say things about you, that aren't true, but don't you think this is just a little too much?

Well...maybe I'm wrong, but he's too intelligent to be got down by this thing...

I really think he laughed hardly when he read those lines!

and maybe he's laughing reading THESE lines :naughty:

Well...maybe I'm wrong, but he's too intelligent to be got down by this thing...

I really think he laughed hardly when he read those lines!

and maybe he's laughing reading THESE lines :naughty:

LOL well you never know :P i still feel bad. cause i cant imagine reading if i came across a page in a magazine saying " SHANICKA THE PERVO! " LOL wait.. i think i would find it funny. but sad at the same time. LOL idk xD

OOoooeeeer missus I reckon I will have to come back and read this whole thread when it's not 2.30 am and I have work in the morning....I need to study really hard on this thread cos if Mika IS a pervo...well....I will be thoroughly disgusted as I am a totally whiter than white saint...virgin....weirdo...you know the sort, myself and I think it's an outrage and a disgrace and I shall go shoot myself in the foot with a Brussel sprout or something equally as perverted...maybe a half eaten apple...oh no sorry too far too far, some ppl just DON'T know when to stop!!!:naughty::naughty:

I read somewhere that Mika is a pervo (don't know where)...?! :blink:

I actually don't think so...

Here are some "proves" - lyrics:

...When they made love he... (Billy Brown)

...hook her, look her, nook her... (Love Today)

and the video where he looks in Dustin Hoffman's wife's cleavage..

I mean... what a nonsense... :blink:

What do you think about that?

Looked down her cleavage???

Pervert? NOOOOOOOOOOO;D

If you ask me, he can certainly look down mine anyday!;)

A pervet? NO!!

H's...

"more angelic than the angels"

"More beautiful than beauty"

and

"More innocent than the children"

Let me express what we all feel:

THANKS A LOT to the person who originally wrote that mysterious article or said the glorious words to anybody in public that broght this wonderful thread to life!

THANK YOU

:flowers2:

....and maybe one day we'll have the pleasure to read the original version of it?

Oh, I'm so looking forward to doing so, it'll be great! :thumb_yello:

I don't understand it... Mika is a male, and he's in his 20's... I don't know any males who don't like to look...

Anyway, thought I'd add to the whole "Mika is a pervo" argument. This pic was taken on Saturday (2 June) at the Syney gig...

100_1121.jpg

What do you guys think?