...thoughts...

Eir

*** left some harsh comments all over the place today and feel sorry for it. I hope nobody took offence but I couldn't help for I felt severely misunderstood and offended myself...:boxed:

*** waiting for Yop, cath85 and mirtilla to come back and report. I really hope they got the chance of an encounter. And hopefully no illness tonight for once :blink:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha. I could see it, kind of... He is a big brother already, after all, he must have some kind of experience with little people. Perhaps not much, but some.

I love babies and kids. They're hilarious- my friend has a six month old and I honestly think he has to be the single most adorable baby in the whole wide world, bar none. Big blue eyes, lots of loosely curly cocoa-hued hair, a perfectly pudgy body and the cutest smile ever which he gives whenever he sees me. He's also a very snuggly baby.

It's sort of odd though, watching him grow. He's only six months old, but I feel like he's been around forever. I remember when I went to go see his mom in the hospital and saw him for the first time as a newborn... She looked so happy holding him, and her husband was sitting at her side. Perfect family image, right there.

Being with kids give me such a good excuse for acting like one. They give me a reason to run and jump and be generally goofy while still being considered sane by any on-lookers... Even if I'm secretly not.

tbh, I'm only 13, but I'm rubbish with anyone under the age of 9.

I love animals, and I think some babies are really lovely, they just don't like me. :boxed:

When we pass a woman with her pram in the highstreet, all my friends go all crazy over it and say how sweet and lovely he or she is, and I just sorta have to hang around in the background looking gormless, because I knew that the minute I come within a 2 metre radius of it, it'll burst into tears.

If I'm on the bus after school, there'll be a really sweet little kid, and my friends will say hello in a baby-voice or act really sweetly, so I'll pluck up my courage and smile at it, and about 99% of the time, the child looks at me like I'm some sort of paedophile. :blink:

It's really embarrasing, because whenever I'm at a family thing or party, there'll be a really little kid who has to go to bed coz it's late, so his/her mum will ask me to take him/her up to their room, and I'll look like an idiot because the kid will throw a tantrum screaming stuff like "I DON'T LIKE HER! MAKE HER GO AWAY" and then he/she will turn to honey when anyone else picks them up and I'm just standing there.

The nicest baby I've ever been near is my cousin's son. he's just gone a year, and he's absolutley lovely. I think he is, quite possibly, one of the nicest babies I've ever met. He's the only one that's not cried when I come near him, and I think he likes me because he smiles alot when I'm near him.

Still, it's not much, but it makes me happy.

Except for him, the nicest thing a baby/toddler has even done to me was bite me. on the shoulder. HARD. You'd think being the youngest in the family (and when I say youngest, I mean YOUNGEST- my youngest cousin in 19, which doesn't sound like much, but she lives in another country, and the youngest cousin I have here is 22, and I'm 13, so that is a bit of an age gap), I'd be really good with kids, but I'm really not.

i know how you feel - i ma the youignest of 5 ( well...six really) in my family, and have loads of cousins. my closest ( in age) relative is 19, my sister lily. i used to find it hard to deal with little kids, cos im used to being the littlest, and little kids like to attatch themselves to me - i do look kinda cuddly, i spose! but now i'm really good with kids. it'll come, just wait. anyway, babaies arent always cute!

ohhh :/ lol that's pretty late! ohh well its not, 6 in the morning here, its 18.30 :]

and now it's 9:55 pm

and since It' a thread about thoughts and we can say what we want

THE BEATLES IS SUCH THE GREATEST BAND EVER.

I have to let this one out of my chest... ouf. ohoh Beatles obsession's taking over my body again. :naughty:

and now it's 9:55 pm

and since It' a thread about thoughts and we can say what we want

THE BEATLES IS SUCH THE GREATEST BAND EVER.

I have to let this one out of my chest... ouf. ohoh Beatles obsession's taking over my body again. :naughty:

I grew up with the BEATLES songs in my household. I love their music too..but can't download them on iTunes...do you know why?

This is a really awful thought ...but , if something terrible happened to someone here...like got really sick, hospitalized, terminal illness...how would any of us know? How would we wish someone well and offer support?

I was just thinking about the impact of the internet today, because I have never had this experience of "chatting" and socializing with people this way until the MFC came into my life. Hmmmm....

When I got married almost 13 years ago, there were 250 people at my wedding and there were dozens whom I never even exchanged more than 2 words with my whole life.

But here...a lot of you have made me laugh, made me excited, and have offered friendly advice. Hmmm... How ironic...

I think it's great you are getting to enjoy the internet, Suzy! You couldn't have chosen a better place to start. :)

:wub2:

yeah! WE LOVE YOU! its how it works. i make friends everywhere, so i haev the opposite problem - who to not invite

:wub2:

Some people out there makes me sick. I don´t understand why they´re so interested in be more like the others, doing unfair play on their way. I hate it.

You don´t help that person, you denigrate him/her!!!

*tries to calm down*

It's coming ice from the sky....how do you call it?? :blink:

It's awful and awsome at the same moment...it's the litterary 'sublime', scary and fascinating... :bleh:

(now I've reached 1360, I can go...I prefer round numbers LoL :naughty: )

What is buddy list on here? Does someone use it? :blink:

Sometimes I think I'm mean

I want a chocolate ice-cream but I can't eat it since I'm having a diet because of alimentary allergy

Jamakkronic is at the concert right now I think....lucky girl! :blush-anim-cl:

Ice from the sky... you mean hail?

And I'm so tired. I'm going to end up having a very lazy week- no karate, jiu jitsu, or any sort of work.

I'll probably be dead bored.

Gosh, darn it, sorry but I have watched that French tv report posted in the Olympia thread and now I am completely out of my mind. I don't get myself anymore, I really thought I'd get over it some day but watching that was like adding fuel to the fire. *bangs head against wall*

This is not possible. WANT.TO.HUG. .........:boxed: