Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They just go

Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika.

:roftl: :roftl:

My god the images I have in my head now...

Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika in my room.

OOOOOOPS. :naughty:

My god the images I have in my head now...

Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika. Shirtless Mika in my room.

OOOOOOPS. :naughty:

oh god :doh:

:roftl:

Remember i told you i had that illness for these last couple of months...well for a while i was good, and now this thing i thought was a cold is the illness and i just don't feel well...there is nothing the doctor can do (long story) he just warned me that i shouldn't do that much cause it can damage my liver

I had a stomach when i wrote that before but it's almost gone for now (i took some pills). i guess i was just sad and needed a hug and someone to talk too

I kinda hate when they postpone exams cause i know from my side i just want them to be over with

omg :tears: It's awful!!! I'll write you in private, my dear.... even if I can't stay online for much time...I'll check from time to time for your answer, you have to be patient :huglove:

^^Oh Eir, I'm sorry to hear this...I know how it is when you have all these exams all at once. I don't know what those at the uni think, but they should not postpone exams just like that!

But don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great! After all you are a smart girl.

Aww thank you Annabelle... I honestly think you are too, we agree about many things so often! :wink2:

And about exams....we'll...I'll try my best *starts to pray* LOL

Cool a thread devoted 2 our thoughts! What a great idea! :cheerful_h4h: Well i'll share my thoughts with everyone right now then. A few months ago life was getting very dull. So dull in fact that i just wanted to sleep all the time.I wasn't really sure what was wrong with me.Crying became a daily thing. I don't know about anyone who is a teenager now or went through the same phase i have been going through the past year but recently i've been wondering "what is my purpose in life?" , "why am i here?" For months i floated through my life wondering and asking myself these questions. Then Mika was discovered.:woot_jump: And i discovered talents i never thought i had. I had discovered my purpose. I'm not saying that Mika gave me my purpose. He helped me discover something i never knew i could do. He made me try out songwriting (as i discovered he wrote his own songs) and i found i was good at it! I also took up singing lessons and realised that this was what i was meant to do. It was like he was sent at just the write time! Anyway gonna stop now as i will be here all year!

Oh it happens very often Stars...but I'm glad you found the way to go out of that bad period! Mika helped me too when I was bad...and brought me back to my biggest passion...drawing!

I'm here...cos I basically celebrated last night when I saw the Goo Goo Dolls live and got to see fireworks after the show!

I love IRIS! It's a poem :wub2:

omg :tears: It's awful!!! I'll write you in private, my dear.... even if I can't stay online for much time...I'll check from time to time for your answer, you have to be patient :huglove:

[/color]

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

Thinks:

Eir is a really good friend :tears:

I wish i could give eir a real hug:bleh:

yay you can finally see i work in the bar:naughty:

I have to work in the real world now:boxed:

Don't think I've posted in this thread before.

I was sitting at work the other night in my little tiny office that has no window and in the other office there were two patrol officers. They were talking, but I was tuning them out because I was reading this board. Finally I stopped tuning them out for a second and I heard, "Stacy's mom has got it going on." I laughed because I knew the song and of course they heard me laugh and they started to. I should start listening to some people more often. Their conversations might be pretty interesting, although it's hard to listen to people and try to read this board! :naughty:

Random... now off to bed for a few hours! :biggrin2:

two weeks last night

and he told me we had the first kiss listening to Sweet Dreams by eurythmics...:roftl: he doesn't even imagine why I love that song so much :roftl:

aww sweet:wink2:

i don't know if i could kiss to that song, i think i would be busy thinking about something else :lmao:

It's raining so bad right now

im hungry

i love this place, everyone is so nice:wub2:

i gotta go work again...i was never here:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

hehe....you definately have alterior motives......tell me, was it him you where thinkijn g of?

OF COURSE!!! :blink:

:roll1:

aww sweet:wink2:

i don't know if i could kiss to that song, i think i would be busy thinking about something else :lmao:

lol...I have to say that I remember it was played that night...but I didn't remember that was as the background during that moment :naughty:

lol...I have to say that I remember it was played that night...but I didn't remember that was as the background during that moment :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

well thank god for that, cause your mind wouldn't be at your boy but at someone else :lmao:

I wonder how I can feel responsible for somebody I have never met....

I just feel the same...I care more about him than my own interests. It would be my first mika´s gig and i don´t care. I only want he´ll get well soon

He doesn't do anybody any good by letting himself remain sick... him, his fans, his would-be audiences.

Poor guy. I'm sure he'll get the hint soon enough and catch up with his well-being.

Actually, though, my family's motto has always seemed to be "walk it off."

If you're sick, lying around the house moping won't do you any good. If you scrape your knee, sitting there crying wasn't going to help. Four of us kids in my family and each of us has only ever been to a doctor's for something serious once in our lives... Which is really amazing, given the crazy inadvisable things we used to do.

Over time though, my working theory for getting better turned into "kill it before it settles in!"

Which means, make sure I've had my vitamins, eat chicken soup, take some drowsy cold medicine, hit the hot shower, and crash in a nice cozy bed before it was too late. Right now, I think that'd work better for our bedraggled Mika, since walking it off doesn't seem to work for him anymore either.

What do you guys do to get well, anyway?

Our boy. I´m so worried about all this. Hope he recovers soon

I didn't know yesterday night...I've notice the thread this morning...:boxed:

Pneumonia is very bad. I hope that he won't be forced to play soon because of his contract even if he won't be totally recovered....

I couldn't imagine his health is so fragile....:(

I'm worried :(

Ps. I use to keep rest...laziness and warm bed...

I agree about getting rid of stuff if you can, before it really sets in!! I use vitamins, rest, echinacea, goldenseal, and even homeopathics! I hate being sick! I have a chronic immune disorder so I get things and keep them forever. So best is to fight it off if at all possible.

Poor Mika. I really hope he stops and takes care of himself. He's been too tired for sooo long and he just keeps going!! He needs some real time, not just a day or two.