and it was so nice to meet some MFCers!!:thumb_yello:

only one "bad' pic (because taken with my phone:sneaky2:)during the reception

grevin11.jpg

We returned today to Grevin to see again the statue:naughty:

grevin10.jpg

grevin12.jpg

and, of course, yhe famous Louboutin's shoes:naughty:

grevin13.jpg

:teehee: i feel like going over there and fixing his hair in the front. his hair isn't that flat on his forehead in RL. :teehee:

Actually, I will try and fish out an ooooold picture I took of him in Doncaster in Nov 2007, where his hair (especially the forehead) looked as flat as it is on the Wax Mika :roftl:. Maybe they modelled it on that night :lmfao:

Actually, I will try and fish out an ooooold picture I took of him in Doncaster in Nov 2007, where his hair (especially the forehead) looked as flat as it is on the Wax Mika :roftl:. Maybe they modelled it on that night :lmfao:

YES!! That gig was the first thing I thought about when seeing the hair on the statue :roftl::roftl: Memorable idd :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks so much for the report, Marion, and I'm SO glad that you made it in!!! Very nice of Axie to take you and of Lilibet and co to try so hard!!

I'm really happy to hear that you got to experience this :huglove: Lovely picture too.

One thing that really bothers me about what you said though, and by saying this I don't wish to start any controversy or anything of the sorts but I feel the need to say it, is that people were asking him for autographs and that he spent a while signing stuff :shocked:.

This was not the place nor the time, IMO, and the fact that Iain had to come and rescue him and separate fans from other people deeply embarrasses me as a fan. I hope that I will never be involved in a similar situation where my face will be associated with that sort of behaviour, to be honest, because I find it very sad :boxed:. I don't understand why (some) people can't get it into their heads that there are certain behaviours which are not polite or respectful, and that they only give every other fan (the ones who behave properly) a bad name.

It just REALLY gets to me :sneaky2:.

De rien. :wink2:

Hmmm, I totally get what you're saying, Sara.

The thing is, yes, when Mika showed up many were following him, trying to get near him... However, I had the feeling that all in all it was nonetheless not too bad and still very civilised. And - I think Lilibet already mentionned it - many of the people crowding him were kids; there were really lots of children waiting for their Mika autograph. So it wasn't basically Mika fans as in fanclub people.

I also think that the "solution" -having two rooms instead of one big room was a very good idea - and from then on things went smoothly.

The thing is, yes, when Mika showed up many were following him, trying to get near him... However, I had the feeling that all in all it was nonetheless not too bad and still very civilised. And - I think Lilibet already mentionned it - many of the people crowding him were kids; there were really lots of children waiting for their Mika autograph. So it wasn't basically Mika fans as in fanclub people.

I also think that the "solution" -having two rooms instead of one big room was a very good idea - and from then on things went smoothly.

yes, i also heard there were alot of children fans. probably sons & daughters of company A, B & C. most likely their first time meeting mika, so it probably was a big deal for them :blush-anim-cl:

though i never understood the crowding part of it. if i was Mika, i'd smack everyone around me :roftl: i DO NOT like to get crowded at all, even in shopping centers. :no:

YES!! That gig was the first thing I thought about when seeing the hair on the statue :roftl::roftl: Memorable idd :mf_rosetinted:

I knew you'd agree :roftl::roftl: I was thinking of you as I was typing that :lmfao:

And...ladies and gents...I present you with exhibit A :mf_rosetinted::

l_e95fe4afa60fb911f1b616dc40c6b0ba.jpg

Exhibit B:

l_1a04ed460f534581aa5710b0bd91ddfb.jpg

Exhibit C:

l_f8e6e9f88e34dbfa9341b6838f90bec7.jpg

And just because I was looking at this album, the moment when he nearly fell on me and I found my hand mysteriously going up his shirt on his soaked belly: :lmfao:

l_4b26e8fab537929d32715a8a88ca0c38.jpg

Aaah, I hadn't read that about the kids, that would be different, I agree :aah:. Although, if it was my kid, I wouldn't let them go and harass him in a situation like that, to be honest :dunno:

:lmfao: i just showed hubby mika with wax mika & he said "wow, is that his brother? they look so much alike!" :aah:

keep in mind, hubby is not a mika fan (though he likes Kick Ass) & had no idea Mika was getting waxed (for a lack of a better term :teehee:)

They did a great job with the statue and I really like the outfit that they chose for it. The hat and this belt are so stylish, it's the perfect choice for a statue that so many people will see. Also it's very cool that it has some necklaces too.

I think they did a great Job as well, or better yet I think Meeks and his sisters did. I assume they chose what Wika would be wearing? :teehee:

If the Grévin is like Madame Tussauds in NYC, then they might even change his clothes from time to time in the future. Ive been to Madame Tussauds a few times and everytime I go, the wax figures have different clothing on, sometime depending on recent events on the "stars". For example If the celeb had a big night at the Oscar Awards etc. then they will dress the wax figure in the dress or suit that the person wore on the night they won the award. The last time I went they put Jennifer Lopez in that infamous green Versace dress she wore ages ago :teehee: It felt like a flash from the past :roftl:

It was a wonderfull evening!!:wub2:

and it was so nice to meet some MFCers!!:thumb_yello:

only one "bad' pic (because taken with my phone:sneaky2:)during the reception

We returned today to Grevin to see again the statue:naughty:

grevin10.jpg

The pose makes SO MUCH more sense now! Its as if he was casually leaning on the wall! :naughty::thumb_yello:

I feel much better now:teehee: It just looked so random on stage:aah:

:teehee: i feel like going over there and fixing his hair in the front. his hair isn't that flat on his forehead in RL. :teehee:

glad i not the only one who noticed that:roftl:

i thought i was becoming obsessed over his hair:mf_rosetinted: i guess its just an MFC thing:mf_rosetinted:

[

And just because I was looking at this album, the moment when he nearly fell on me and I found my hand mysteriously going up his shirt on his soaked belly: :lmfao:

As you do :naughty::wink2: Great to see this pic again :thumb_yello:

Thanks everyone for the pics and reports, it's lovely to be able to share in this.

I had a bit of free time:blush-anim-cl:

Here's the translation if anyone's interested!

Starts at 2:00

Host: How does it feel?

mika: its amazing. First i'd like to congratulate all the team. Its a huge honor. But really, its a bit scary! And you talked about my sisters. But really, i think my sisters are the only ones who are not happy cause now theres 2 of us! I'm happy that my double lives here. Its perfect, really its a pleasure. Thank you so much.

*taking pics*

Mika: I'm surprised. Its scary in fact and a bit disturbing... but its a great honor for me and im happy to be here. And you have to imgine that i dont see... because i came here before to take the measures and everything and they showed me all the measures they would take and i kept saying "no! my nose isnt that big or im not that tall!" but, its the measures and everything is true and it shocks me because im realizing things that i didnt know.

I love all the details! I love the little toys that are attached there. Those are things that i created with my sister and theres even jokes! Like, i lost my dog whistle in London and i just realized that my sister put my dogs whistle on the statue and now i cant get it back!

Journalist: When is the third album due Mika?

Mika: right now im working on the third record. And im going to start recording alot probably in March and im starting right now. Because i only finished my last tour in South America 2 weeks ago. We did Brazil and Buenos Aires and everything. And now its over. We didnt stop for a year and a half. And now its over and i dont know what to do... I wake up in the morning and scratch myself (:shocked::roftl:) because im bored! I have to work, i have to create another world because i want to go on tour once again... im addicted! Another world, it will be totally different. I freed myself for the 2 records, with this last tour, i freed myself from everything. So yeah, im ready to get myself totally lost in the music again. I'm happy. Thanks alot.

:wub2::wub2:

hes addicted to touring.. i love that :fangurl::naughty:

mika: its amazing. First i'd like to congratulate all the team. Its a huge honor. But really, its a bit scary! And you talked about my sisters. But really, i think my sisters are the only ones who are not happy cause now theres 2 of us! I'm happy that my double lives here. Its perfect, really its a pleasure. Thank you so much.

*taking pics*

Mika: I'm surprised. Its scary in fact and a bit disturbing... but its a great honor for me and im happy to be here. And you have to imgine that i dont see... because i came here before to take the measures and everything and they showed me all the measures they would take and i kept saying "no! my nose isnt that big or im not that tall!" but, its the measures and everything is true and it shocks me because im realizing things that i didnt know.

I love all the details! I love the little toys that are attached there. Those are things that i created with my sister and theres even jokes! Like, i lost my dog whistle in London and i just realized that my sister put my dogs whistle on the statue and now i cant get it back!

Mika: right now im working on the third record. And im going to start recording alot probably in March and im starting right now. Because i only finished my last tour in South America 2 weeks ago. We did Brazil and Buenos Aires and everything. And now its over. We didnt stop for a year and a half. And now its over and i dont know what to do... I wake up in the morning and scratch myself (:shocked::roftl:) because im bored! I have to work, i have to create another world because i want to go on tour once again... im addicted! Another world, it will be totally different. I freed myself for the 2 records, with this last tour, i freed myself from everything. So yeah, im ready to get myself totally lost in the music again. I'm happy. Thanks alot.

Thanks very much for the translation :huglove:

*taking pics*

:bow:Thanks for translation Roxy !!!!! You're Mika's OFFICIAL translator !:huglove::wub2:

And now its over and i dont know what to do... I wake up in the morning and scratch myself (:shocked::roftl:) because im bored! I have to work, i have to create another world because i want to go on tour once again... im addicted!

Thanks Roxy :huglove:. He finally has time to scratch himself!:lmao:

I know he needs to rest but he also got me addicted :mf_rosetinted:, so, I hope it doesn't take so long to see him on stage again. :puppy_eyes:

I've always known you secretely are a perv:mf_rosetinted: :naughty: