• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The song has actually got some attention in the swedish media. It's not much, but more than I ever thought it would get :yay:

Well one thing about the video for the song, its got peoples' attention. That's what it was meant to do.

I like it now, because I get that the first bit is meant to be more like a painting, more artificial and over dramatic. But then they use the good Special Effects in the uw scenes and Mika is convincing in those scenes.

It also doesn't hurt that he is gorgeous!!

So its different, and Mika was brave to do it that way, and take the risk of risk any negative comments about the fake set above the water.

But it has got people talking about it. So that's good!

Well one thing about the video for the song, its got peoples' attention. That's what it was meant to do.

I like it now, because I get that the first bit is meant to be more like a painting, more artificial and over dramatic. But then they use the good Special Effects in the uw scenes and Mika is convincing in those scenes.

It also doesn't hurt that he is gorgeous!!

So its different, and Mika was brave to do it that way, and take the risk of risk any negative comments about the fake set above the water.

But it has got people talking about it. So that's good!

True, even if it wasn't the video who got their attention. It was the song and the fact that it's a single. And hopefully they'll play it.

Just have to say that the radio version of the song is so much better than the album version. :blink:

I can't spot any difference :aah: But knowing my lack of musical abilities it might be just me :naughty:

P.S Voted! Mika is wining with his 4 votes now :roll1:

I suck too, maybe that's why hear a different :aah:

Yay for everyone voting :yay: But it doesn't win anything :aah:

Does anyone know if Underwater have been released outside France? :blink:

According to Sabine it was released in Germany, but there was no promo for it whatsoever, so she only found out about it two days after it was released or something like that. I don't know about other countries...

According to Sabine it was released in Germany, but there was no promo for it whatsoever, so she only found out about it two days after it was released or something like that. I don't know about other countries...

They play it on the radiostation Q-Music here in Belgium. So I think it's released here too.

It's just weird because they play it on the radio here, and I haven't heard anything about a release more than the video :dunno: