MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a video of Big Girl with our naughty Mika :teehee::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

the last few seconds of the video has no sound though:aah:

I wonder who the person is covered in silver confetti? :teehee:

Here my videos !

June 11 :

Lady Jane :

Stuck in the middle :

Toy boy :

Love today :

Happy ending :

Rain :

Relax :

Love today rappel :

http://

June 12 :

Lonely alcoholic :

Good gone girl :

Happy ending : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pCkr-88MA8

begining lollipop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2jZdcNaB9g

end lollipop : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcR1PnUK7vY (very bad quality always moving but i've decided to post it to see him dancing on the piano :wub2::naughty:)

Beginning toy boy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7D-wily3c

Sorry the quality is not always very good and it"s often moving. But it's not very easy to take videos and to dance in the same time :biggrin2:

thank you so much, Lyli! :flowers2: your videos are wonderful! :wub2:

Oh btw, I'm not posting a proper report quite yet, am totally exhausted, but I just wanted to say that last night was unbelievable and that it touched me at many levels.

There would be way too much to explain, but let's just say that Mika and all the people that he surrounds himself with are incredible, and that I utterly love the guy. He's truly amazing.

I'm so honoured and touched to have the opportunity of being a fan of someone who's so special, and to have had the chance of following him from the start. It really feels like he's one in a million and I just feel really proud of him, and lucky to have had the experiences that I've had with him.

He truly appreciates his fans, and it was really touching to hear his humble words to us last night which just made it crystal clear how he's unbelievably unassuming, and how he appreciates us. I still can't get over how nice he is as a person :wub2:. Oh and obviously, incredibly talented as well. That goes without saying :roftl:.

:original:

He had dropped his tamagotchi. He had to find it. You know. :mf_rosetinted:

I really don't want to be rude, but I swear that, at one point, when he was moving his hips like that, it looked like he was erm....how do I put this...being naughty with the thing that he was lying on top of :roftl:

Inspired by Lady Gaga? :das:

heres a video of Big Girl with our naughty Mika :teehee::teehee::naughty ::blush-anim-cl :

the last few seconds of the video has no sound though:aah :

:lmfao: Now why couldn't he have done that in London .... I'm not pervy at all nope .... :angel_not::naughty:

Oh btw, I'm not posting a proper report quite yet, am totally exhausted, but I just wanted to say that last night was unbelievable and that it touched me at many levels.

There would be way too much to explain, but let's just say that Mika and all the people that he surrounds himself with are incredible, and that I utterly love the guy. He's truly amazing.

I'm so honoured and touched to have the opportunity of being a fan of someone who's so special, and to have had the chance of following him from the start. It really feels like he's one in a million and I just feel really proud of him, and lucky to have had the experiences that I've had with him.

He truly appreciates his fans, and it was really touching to hear his humble words to us last night which just made it crystal clear how he's unbelievably unassuming, and how he appreciates us. I still can't get over how nice he is as a person :wub2 :. Oh and obviously, incredibly talented as well. That goes without saying :roftl :.

100% agree with this .... I know many of us haven't been here as long as you or have experienced the many amazing moments you've had with Mika - but I'm just so thankful I found him when I did .... he's utterly amazing, incredible and I'm very very proud to be a fan and a part of this amazing place - I know I only went to London show .... but because of all of you guys I feel I've been all across Europe the last week or so ..... thank you so much for taking us all with you .... :huglove:

God why does this place and Mika make me so bloody sappy .... and I blame the sodding Observer thingy this morning too ..... :aah:

Beautiful pictures, thank you everyone!! :thumb_yello: Just a few words about last night. Mika was brilliant, again :wub2: But I think I was a little bit too tired to enjoy the same way I did earlier. Everything was quite chaotic. But he was wonderful, and Aurelien (I hope I spell it right) was adorable!!

I filmed something, here is the first one, Relax.

Your video is so good, thank you!

The trick is to hold the camera still and let the actors act I suppose, and that is what you did! Steady hand!:thumb_yello:

He truly appreciates his fans, and it was really touching to hear his humble words to us last night which just made it crystal clear how he's unbelievably unassuming, and how he appreciates us. I still can't get over how nice he is as a person :wub2:. Oh and obviously, incredibly talented as well. That goes without saying :roftl:.

So very true!:wub2:

[quote=nikjass;

I always refer to Mika as a kid too and i'm only 31.. ::naughty:

Referring to a guy who is only half a dozen years younger than you as 'a kid' is rather worrying, but only for you as long as you do it privately.

Calling Mica 'the kid' or 'the boy' here is belittling and disrespecful although I can understand it's a way of denying, or compensating for, the huge power his talent and our admiration give him over us.

Come to think of it, it probably makes him giggle in delight as that fiction of a never fully grown up Mica is light years from the real man and his secret garden. And he does cherish and protect his privacy.

Same thing with the fantasies about his bi- or not quite settled yet- sexual orientation.

So, sorry for being such a spoilsport :sorry: and please ignore what I have written above.

By all means, go on calling him the boy, or the kid, or the infant, or the baby, being mentally wrapped up in diapers is unlikely to hurt him any.

Marie-Thérèse

I think it's great that Mika is polite... even when he is clearly annoyed like in this video. I'm not going to argue whether what these ppl did was right or wrong.. in my book you should always be respectful... but it's really up to the individuals... I'd hate to be a celebrity and actually get that all the time. However, I have to admit that I enjoyed watching that video.. and if it wasn't for those stalkers.. I wouldn't have had the chance to see Mika jump on a scooter with Louboutin..

That's exactly what makes paparazzi bloom and the gutter press make money...

The only coherent attitude would have been not to watch or download the vid. How many of us can boast of doing that, the right thing ? I can't :thumbdown: ...

I didn't enjoy it much, still I did watch it to the end but was really worried when I thought the buggers' persistence was becoming a hazard -well done, Christian, beer belly or not you can be quite slippery when necessary :thumb_yello: !

Marie-Thérèse

The only coherent attitude would have been not to watch or download the vid. How many of us can boast of doing that, the right thing ? I can't :thumbdown: ...

I didn't enjoy it much, still I did watch it to the end but was really worried when I thought the buggers' persistence was becoming a hazard -well done, Christian, beer belly or not you can be quite slippery when necessary :thumb_yello: !

Marie-Thérèse

I guess I can boast of doing that :blink: Why would I have any interest in watching Mika...what was he doing again? :blink: From the description put with the post, it didn't look like he'd be singing in it at least :dunno:

I guess I can boast of doing that :blink: Why would I have any interest in watching Mika...what was he doing again? :blink: From the description put with the post, it didn't look like he'd be singing in it at least :dunno:

See.. this is why you're unique Kata.. You can disregard everything else, or you have strong will power, even when Mika is 2 feet away, you're as cool as a cucumber... I've seen that with my own eyes.. and I don't doubt it a bit:thumb_yello:

They say there is no place like home. Of course, there is where I realized that everything is over, that memories are ephemeral, that it really happened, that NO PICTURE could ever capture a moment of happiness, that Mika has been in front of me smiling at me.

Paris, 11 06 09.

In the morning I went to the Louvre and then took a walk on Champs-Elysees. The thought that I was in Paris, where a boy once had the best childhood ever gave me some chills. I knew I was in Paris, and so was Mika.

In the afternoon at around 5:30, I returned to the hotel and the metro station was the one just in front of Cirque d'Hiver. I was expecting to see a queue already, but there was nobody. Though I had a premonition that Mika was inside. Went to the hotel and thought I'd get back there in an hour.

At 6:30 there was a queue. I was there with my mum and my "MFC member" flag. Some people asked me if I were an official representative of MFC, and I was like :lmfao: "what? noo!". I have first met French Deb, who recognized me by my flag and Etoile2roses (I think, she told me she was the one who told me about the Stravinsky place in Paris on the French forum). They were very nice and I was in awe that someone I've never met recognized me. Then I met Justine (I don't remember her MFC name, but she said she's and old MFC'er) and we've been talking about everything we could think of.

At a point Sara (lasara) came and asked me if I'm a member of the MFC and we started talking. While my mum was talking to Justine's mother, guess who came out in the middle of the queue (not Mika): was JOHN! his tour manager. He sat himself on that fence and took a deep breath. I was looking at him, so happy to see him and just said: "Hello!" he replied: "Hello, how are you?" "I'm fine, you?" at that point he simply said: "pffffft" and rolled his eyes back. That made me imagine that Mika must have prepared something special for that gig. :naughty: At 7:30 I went back to my hotel room. Nope, I wasn't going to the 11th of June one, but I;ve been there to collect my tickets.

Paris, 12 06 09

"Wake up in the morning, stumble on my life" and go to the Picasso museum :lmfao: . Then I spent a wonderful morning around the neighbourhood. At about 3 o'clock, got back to my hotel room where I started getting ready: hair, dress, make up, soul...I couldn't get in the mood. Waiting for my elevator, I finally felt like I couldn't breath. I knew that the next time I'll be in that elevator, I won't be the same person! EVER AGAIN!

Went to the Cirque and NOBODY was there. It was 5:30. I was checking every car to get a glimpse of anyone familiar, but no. At one point a car stopped in front of the venue and this tall, skinny, curly haired guy got out of it. He was wearing spectacles. He was NOT Mika, though he looked just like him. Nothing crossed my mind but: "It's certainly not him!" and he entered the venue through a back door. Then finally I relized who I had just seen: HIS BROTHER, Fortune! Yep, it was him!

People were moving around seeing my flag, but noone I knew. Then I saw Aurelien, who I had only seen on the PDP DVD the night before. To be honest I had no idea who he really was, but I knew I had seen him on the DVD. Then Sara and her friend came and went to get something to drink because on the 11th there were some guys who gave us free drinks, which hasn't happened on the 12th too, and we were thirsty. I got myself my first Cherry coke :biggrin2: relly nice. A few minutes later we went in.

7:30 I stepped in the Cirque and saw John again. My mum was a bit scared and concered that I won't be able to give Mika my present, so she pushed me to ask John how could I ever do that. (Though I could only imagine how)

so there I was again talking to John:

me: "Hi, John! Can I have a word with you?"

John: "Hi, sure you can!"

me: "I was just wondering how could I give Mika my present, bacuse I have one for him. Will there be a queue after the show?"

John: "If he feels good and still has a voice, there sure will be! He hasn't been speaking the whole day."

me: "As usual."

John: "yeah!" looking at the flag I was holding in my hand "What's that? ooohh.."

me: "Thank you so much! I hope he is Ok now."

John: "He is, he is!

me: "Have a nice evening John! I'll see ya!"

John: "Ok, same to you! bye-bye"

me: "bye!"

P6120814.jpg

Then we (me, mum and Sara) went on to the centerpoint of the venue. There was the merchendise store, but I didn't like anything of what they had there, so I didn't buy anything. I entered the arena and I burst into tears. I WAS THERE!!! :tears: A woman showed me the way to my seats. My sight was blurry from the tears but I WAS THERE. While we were haniging around there, mum went to take some pics and Marie-andree came to talk to her to tell her to seize taking pictures because we risked to be taken away the camera. I went over and I met her and talked to her. Then back in my seat. The opening act appeared, played their stuff, though nobody was paying attention and in like 20 minutes they dissapeared. All this time, the 3 of was were staring at Mika's brother who was on the other side talking to somebody.

Darkness. A man wrapped in the same things that were on the floor appeared and started dancing around with a broom. I said to Sara: "Tell me it's not him!" "No, don't worry it's not him!". Then the orchestra appeared and his backing vocalist. They prepared their instruments and sat down. Then the rest of his band appeared. Then Mika appeared. Just like that. He entered the stage, waved, bowed, smiled. I was looking at him, clapping, screaming, but no other kind of feeling like chills, like goosebumps, NOTHING at all. I was just looking at him like this. :blink: He sat himself down and began playing "Grace Kelly". Then I started crying :tears: I couldn't believe it. Tears were running down my face and I was singing out loud when I realized that nobody else around me was doing that too. I was all alone singing there in my loge. At the "Walk out the door!" part I was screaming my soul out. I couldn't deal with the idea that my dream came true. He went on singing his songs. At a point I realized it was already the third song. I kept singing at every song and screaming when he was starting a new one. Clapped and clapped. I wanted to scream "I love you Mika" sometimes between some songs, but couldn't find that moment good enough. Then in a moment I screamed: "I LOOOOVE YOU MIKAAAA!" It was all so silent. He replied: "dum, tadadidadi, dum, tadadidadi, dum..." and the rest of "Love Today". I just thought that it was such a nice thing. My sincronization was perfect. At Billy Brown it was awkward. I was sitting next to my mother and screamed: "Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man" . :lmfao: That was weird. At "Lonely alcoholic" I cried like a baby. To see him there in the middle of that stage, singing: "I'm a mediocre writer, who sings all of the time." was so touchy.

Before I knew it, it was all over. I was like: "No, mum, seat down, it's not over, it can't be over!" But everybody were leaving and I was in denial. I jumped, and cried, and sang. There were moment when I was bending over singing, because I had no more air, my jaws, my feet, my hands hurt so bad.

Edited by B!anka

We went outside and Sara dragged me and my mum aroud the corner in the queue. We stayed there. It wasn't raining. It was such a nice weather. I was there imagining what on earth I could say to him. I was thinking of how will I react. People started walking out one by one: manager and Martin, Dan, Cherrise, Fortune, Allegra, Mum, Yasmine, the orchestra, the vocalists, some friends with their children and then silence. I looked at the door through which he was supposed to come out and nothing. In few seconds people were gathering there to take pictures. I was like: "He's out! He's out!" A girl in front of me told me: "Shhhh!" just as if I don't know we were supposed to be all quiet and stay still. He talked to Charlotte, I think that with Sariflor too. The five persons before me were all quiet, didn't say a single word to him. He reached the spot in front of me surrounded by bodyguards, grabbed my poster and started singing it. I felt no chills, no butterflies, no goosebumps, no jelly feet, no tears. I just went on:

me: "Hi, Mika! I'm Bianca! I have to tell you that it's been my first gig and it was just amazing, fantastic! Thank you sooo much!"

He raised his head looked in my eyes and whispered as he had no voice:

Mika: "Cool, you're welcome!" and smiled at me looking into my eyes.

Then I just wanted to give myself a prize for being so cool with it. I haven't lost myself at all. It just felt as if it was normal, as if I did this everyday. I went to mum. Then I saw her freak out at me: "THE PRESENT! YOU HAVEN"T GIVEN HIM THE PRESENT!!!!!":shocked:

I was..: Oh, you're right! :lmfao: I'll be right back!

Went back towards him and the bodyguard was pushing me away. "I have to give him THE PRESENT!" I said. and the bodyguard was like: "Oh, ok!":aah:

me: "Mika, Mika, Mika!"

Mika looks at me smiling! :original:

me: "This is for you, Mika! I forgot to give it to you earlier!"

Mika: "It's ok, don't worry!" then he had a tendency to look in the bag, but he had no spare hands.

me: "I just hope I'll see you wearing it!"

as if I made him somehow curious about it, he said: "I will, thank you!"

me: "Ok, I gotta go! I'll see ya!"

Mika: "bye! See ya!"

walked away, with his look on his face printed somewhere in the back of my mind. I've heard you melt when he looks at you, I've heard he looks right into your soul. He indeed looks into yor eyes, but I just have say: NOBODY I HAVE EVER MET LOOKED AT ME LIKE THAT. I've never seen in someone's look, what I've seen in his: he has a look of a crazy man. But crazy in the way of GENIUS! It almost scared me. No picture ever captured a look like that. It was a complete premiere for me. The smile was usual, but the look. And besides, the color of his eyes are the exact color of eyes you can see on the PDP DVD when he's playing french GK! As height, I was imagining he would be a lot taller than me. Provied that I am a tall girl (1.83m) I was surprised to see that the height difference between me and him is not obvious at all.

That was my MIKA moment and here it is captured by my mum from behind:

P6130946.jpg

I was so cool with the moment. Walking away, I met Charlotte, who I've been dying to meet ever since I heard she'll come from LA. She is such a nice person!

Then, I had to say good-bye to Sara, my new friend and walk myself to the hotel room.

On my way there I just told mum: "Mum, he is not ordinary at all! HE IS MAD!"

I was such an alien in the hotel room. Everything was feeling virtual to me. Not real. Got in my pyjamas and thought I'd get some sleep. At about "2 o'clock in the morning" closed my eyes. I had a nightmare. I was in the Louvre, queing and right in front of me was the bold lady. I was running after Mika to get a picture and the lady was standing in my way. At 4 o'clock I woke up and started crying. I had just realized that all this time I had been in shock!!! Like a real shock! That was the explanation of the lack of feelings. I've been crying because I couldn't get that look of his out of my mind. It defenetly shocked me! It almost haunted me! I feel sorry for him in a way. (PM me if you want to know why.)

The next morning I was happy to find in the metro station a last number of "Direct soir" with a Mika front page. I took it as my reward. On my way to the airport I plugged my earphones in and listened. Every song brought me fresh memories, that I know will soon fade and will become "good old memories" and I started crying again. I don't think I will ever be able to listen to GK again without crying.

I think I should end my report, by saying that it has been the most fantastic week of my entire life! I look at my signed poster and I feel so cold. I'm out of that balloon of shock, back in my routine, out of that world.

Tommorow I'll start writing a book about my experience, because, a report is just too short to keep a memory alive!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Referring to a guy who is only half a dozen years younger than you as 'a kid' is rather worrying, but only for you as long as you do it privately.

Calling Mica 'the kid' or 'the boy' here is belittling and disrespecful although I can understand it's a way of denying, or compensating for, the huge power his talent and our admiration give him over us.

Come to think of it, it probably makes him giggle in delight as that fiction of a never fully grown up Mica is light years from the real man and his secret garden. And he does cherish and protect his privacy.

Same thing with the fantasies about his bi- or not quite settled yet- sexual orientation.

So, sorry for being such a spoilsport :sorry: and please ignore what I have written above.

By all means, go on calling him the boy, or the kid, or the infant, or the baby, being mentally wrapped up in diapers is unlikely to hurt him any.

Marie-Thérèse

Sorry, but it ain't easy to ignore after someone has belittled you. Where I come from you call people kids even if they are grown up and successful if they're younger than you.. I still refer to my younger siblings and other younger ones as kids eventhough they are all grown up and about half a dozen years younger than me. I don't see why I can't refer to him like that on here, and I can't understand why it is disrespectful. I know that Mika can be private and secretive when he wants to.. that's why I try to leave Mica alone and only enjoy the art and antics of Mika.

Marie-Thérèse

Unfortunately it's not easy to beat the paparazzi, they know how to feed the mass's hunger.. i think there are advantages to videos like that to Mika too..and he knows it... :naughty:

See.. this is why you're unique Kata.. You can disregard everything else, or you have strong will power, even when Mika is 2 feet away, you're as cool as a cucumber... I've seen that with my own eyes.. and I don't doubt it a bit:thumb_yello:

Nothing cool here, I just get bored easily :roftl: don't even watch his vlogs unless they're tagged with "new music" :naughty: It's a different situation with the M&G business, I'd gladly turn into a drooling fangurl and look into his beautiful eyes if I wouldn't have to bite my way through a mob of people who have never met him to do so - quite a waste of Mika magic when I don't really like being there and eventually end up looking at my shoes instead anyway :sneaky2:

We went outside and Sara dragged me and my mum aroud the corner in the queue. We stayed there. It wasn't raining. It was such a nice weather. I was there imagining what on earth I could say to him. I was thinking of how will I react. People started walking out one by one: manager and Martin, Dan, Cherrise, Fortune, Allegra, Mum, Yasmine, the orchestra, the vocalists, some friends with their children and then silence. I looked at the door through which he was supposed to come out and nothing. In few seconds people were gathering there to take pictures. I was like: "He's out! He's out!" A girl in front of me told me: "Shhhh!" just as if I don't know we were supposed to be all quiet and stay still. He talked to Charlotte, I think that with Sariflor too. The five persons before me were all quiet, didn't say a single word to him. He reached the spot in front of me surrounded by bodyguards, grabbed my poster and started singing it. I felt no chills, no butterflies, no goosebumps, no jelly feet, no tears. I just went on:

me: "Hi, Mika! I'm Bianca! I have to tell you that it's been my first gig and it was just amazing, fantastic! Thank you sooo much!"

He raised his head looked in my eyes and whispered as he had no voice:

Mika: "Cool, you're welcome!" and smiled at me looking into my eyes.

Then I just wanted to give myself a prize for being so cool with it. I haven't lost myself at all. It just felt as if it was normal, as if I did this everyday. I went to mum. Then I saw her freak out at me: "THE PRESENT! YOU HAVEN"T GIVEN HIM THE PRESENT!!!!!":shocked:

I was..: Oh, you're right! :lmfao: I'll be right back!

Went back towards him and the bodyguard was pushing me away. "I have to give him THE PRESENT!" I said. and the bodyguard was like: "Oh, ok!":aah:

me: "Mika, Mika, Mika!"

Mika looks at me smiling! :original:

me: "This is for you, Mika! I forgot to give it to you earlier!"

Mika: "It's ok, don't worry!" then he had a tendency to look in the bag, but he had no spare hands.

me: "I just hope I'll see you wearing it!"

as if I made him somehow curious about it, he said: "I will, thank you!"

me: "Ok, I gotta go! I'll see ya!"

Mika: "bye! See ya!"

walked away, with his look on his face printed somewhere in the back of my mind. I've heard you melt when he looks at you, I've heard he looks right into your soul. He indeed looks into yor eyes, but I just have say: NOBODY I HAVE EVER MET LOOKED AT ME LIKE THAT. I've never seen in someone's look, what I've seen in his: he has a look of a crazy man. But crazy in the way of GENIUS! It almost scared me. No picture ever captured a look like that. It was a complete premiere for me. The smile was usual, but the look. And besides, the color of his eyes are the exact color of eyes you can see on the PDP DVD when he's playing french GK! As height, I was imagining he would be a lot taller than me. Provied that I am a tall girl (1.83m) I was surprised to see that the height difference between me and him is not obvious at all.

That was my MIKA moment and here it is captured by my mum from behind:

P6130946.jpg

I was so cool with the moment. Walking away, I met Charlotte, who I've been dying to meet ever since I heard she'll come from LA. She is such a nice person!

Then, I had to say good-bye to Sara, my new friend and walk myself to the hotel room.

On my way there I just told mum: "Mum, he is not ordinary at all! HE IS MAD!"

I was such an alien in the hotel room. Everything was feeling virtual to me. Not real. Got in my pyjamas and thought I'd get some sleep. At about "2 o'clock in the morning" closed my eyes. I had a nightmare. I was in the Louvre, queing and right in front of me was the bold lady. I was running after Mika to get a picture and the lady was standing in my way. At 4 o'clock I woke up and started crying. I had just realized that all this time I had been in shock!!! Like a real shock! That was the explanation of the lack of feelings. I've been crying because I couldn't get that look of his out of my mind. It defenetly shocked me! It almost haunted me! I feel sorry for him in a way. (PM me if you want to know why.)

The next morning I was happy to find in the metro station a last number of "Direct soir" with a Mika front page. I took it as my reward. On my way to the airport I plugged my earphones in and listened. Every song brought me fresh memories, that I know will soon fade and will become "good old memories" and I started crying again. I don't think I will ever be able to listen to GK again without crying.

I think I should end my report, by saying that it has been the most fantastic week of my entire life! I look at my signed poster and I feel so cold. I'm out of that balloon of shock, back in my routine, out of that world.

Tommorow I'll start writing a book about my experience, because, a report is just too short to keep a memory alive!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Thanks for the report... aww.. look at you in that photo.. and my God you are a TALL girl!:shocked:

Nothing cool here, I just get bored easily :roftl: don't even watch his vlogs unless they're tagged with "new music" :naughty: It's a different situation with the M&G business, I'd gladly turn into a drooling fangurl and look into his beautiful eyes if I wouldn't have to bite my way through a mob of people who have never met him to do so - quite a waste of Mika magic when I don't really like being there and eventually end up looking at my shoes instead anyway :sneaky2:

:biggrin2: I wish I can be so generous as to forgo my chance of meeting him again cause there are a million others who have not met him..... He doesn't help it either... the look on his face when he sees people he knows is priceless...and i just love the surprise look on his face on the last two occasions he saw me!:naughty: and i'd love to see that look again and again..:wink2:

Nothing cool ? You are just a real music lover, as opposed to us crazy fangurls or guys...

I :bow: to you. Really, for once I am not being sarcastic.

Talking about fangirls... I was sitting -or rather standing and shaking it- next to the famous Soaring Simpson :fangurl::swoon: ! She is lovely too !

Marie-Thérèse