2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

:sneaky2:

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Yep! I had a great time. :cheerful_h4h:

And I think he's fallen in love with my white shoes! :naughty:

Zuleika was there, she was beautiful and she's changed a lot!

Unfortunately I didn't have my Book for him to sign... I thought he would be too busy to stop for autographs. :tears:

For a detailed report you should ask Allegra, who had said she wouldn't go, but had actually been stalking him since early in the morning on her motorbike. :biker::roftl:

Haaaaaa Aahhhhh! :cheerful_h4h::clap:

I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away for much longer. :naughty:

Show us those shoes!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He spoke a lot! About iTunes, ramazotti, this person who slept in his doorstep for 5 days, his plaid jacket, mfc being present but not stalking

I asked smt logistic about the bday gift

Right when he saw me he told he was glad i could make it to there and where exactly did i live

He was so sweet and welcoming and i think he was genuinely happy to see mfc there

Concerts in italy coming in december and tv live appearences too

Why I aren't coming to Milan?:crybaby::crybaby:

I'm too stupid :crybaby::bash:

Were those his words?

But you didn't tell him... now that he discovered that one can sleep on other people's doorstep for weeks...

... did you?

you told him how winter is really a crap time for concerts?

the whole stalker story came out when we talked about the bday project, cannot go into detail here but he joked abotu his home and he said oh by the way, did you hear about th eman who slept on my doorway for 5 days? and I said we didn't know and he was surprised. and proceeded to tell the story

then joking i said, oh a bit like ius, you also sees us all over the place. i was joking and he got it but cared to say we are different, we are present not stalking and that he likes that

Why I aren't coming to Milan?:crybaby::crybaby:

I'm too stupid :crybaby::bash:

RL gets in the way, I'm sure there'll be other chances :wink2:

Woah, finally he admitted he wrote Ci Parliamo da Grandi:naughty:

So, he has like, 15 different names for writing songs eh?:naughty: MFC FBI, start investigating:mf_rosetinted:

he asked how we knew and I said him don't ya know we know everything? and he laughed and talked about the songs wuite a bit, allegara also explained him in detail

Mille grazie for all these links! :thumb_yello:

Just trying to catch up with everything :wink2:

Glad some of u MFCers met him! :wub2:

Looking forwards to having him back for tv shows/concerts in Europe in December *yay*

then joking i said, oh a bit like us, you also sees us all over the place. i was joking and he got it but cared to say we are different, we are present not stalking and that he likes that

Aww, that's sweet. It's nice that he sees a difference between dedication/support and stalking. :freak::wub2:

I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times, but did anyone get the Radio 101 interview? :blink:

What WAS the story to Blue Eyes?

A woman loses her heart in the London underground and tries to find her heart back in lost and found but finds out there are already lots of hearts there and she doesn't know which one belongs to her yadayada

I can't remember exactly:naughty:

A woman loses her heart in the London underground and tries to find her heart back in lost and found but finds out there are already lots of hearts there and she doesn't know which one belongs to her yadayada

I can't remember exactly:naughty:

Ooh that's a bit different lol :naughty:

I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times, but did anyone get the Radio 101 interview? :blink:

Larenaldise said he was going to record it

Unfortunately my MAC didn't allow me to record this one :aah:

Tomorrow I'll check if there's a podcast of it

Ooh that's a bit different lol :naughty:

I knoes, but don't pin me down on this, it's what I remember and I've already listened to the Italian radio for about 2 hours so my brain didn't function good enough anymore:roftl: