REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bienie's Lollipop video ... the drum bit is fake isn't it ... I never noticed it before ... but he doesn't even hit the drum at the beginning but the noise comes from somewhere else anyway... that disappoints me abit ... I like that bit ... :(

:aah:

Bienie's Lollipop video ... the drum bit is fake isn't it ... I never noticed it before ... but he doesn't even hit the drum at the beginning but the noise comes from somewhere else anyway... that disappoints me abit ... I like that bit ... :(

:aah:

Yeah, I know what you mean .. He kinda looks like *wtf* himself at one point :aah: But I think it's a sample for the main sound, if you understand what I'm trying to say .. They're playing the other parts themselves :wink2: I think :aah: (you can hear a different sound when he hits the bin on the moment the main sound is played ..)

Yeah, I know what you mean .. He kinda looks like *wtf* himself at one point :aah: But I think it's a sample for the main sound, if you understand what I'm trying to say .. They're playing the other parts themselves :wink2: I think :aah: (you can hear a different sound when he hits the bin on the moment the main sound is played ..)

Yeah ... I noticed ... I didn't think that huge sound could just come from those bins ... I liked the not knowing though :lmfao:

He did look abit WTF though ... bless him :naughty:

I love you anyway Mika ... :teehee:

It's clear what I mean from aprox. 0:54 .. You still have the "main sound" from the beginning, but he's playing a whole different thing (wich you also hear..). Why he plays with the main sound (or tries to :naughty:) in the beginning, I have no idea ...

newspaper reviews about the dusseldorf gig, in case they haven't been posted yet:

http://www.wz-newsline.de/?redid=788906

http://www.derwesten.de/kultur/musik-und-konzerte/Mika-in-Duesseldorf-Peter-Pan-feiert-Geburtstag-id2766023.html

sorry no time to translate, but google will help you. :wink2:

Vielen dank Karin.

I think these are the most positive reviews I've ever read about him.

bienie, thank you for all your videos... they're all great! especially 'i see you' :wub2: as that's one of my favourite moments of the show...:wub2:

i just have read some of the reports from the other cities... (thanks to everyone) this and watching your (and all the other) videos makes me want to go to see him again even more. :sad::wub2:

Did John take group pic , the one on the front page of this thread?

Yes he did. He said he would only take on picture. In London an amazing picture (with me standing next to Mika) turned out to be all blurry :aah:. To avoid the fact that that might happen again and we would end up with no picture at all I asked him to push the button twice. So he said: "Push the button twice." And then started to push the button when Mika wasn't there yet, the mean man :roftl:. Thankfully he made 2 pics with Mika on it too.

bienie, thank you for all your videos... they're all great! especially 'i see you' :wub2: as that's one of my favourite moments of the show...:wub2:

i just have read some of the reports from the other cities... (thanks to everyone) this and watching your (and all the other) videos makes me want to go to see him again even more. :sad::wub2:

Aaaah, you're welcome :wub2:

Are you going to another gig?

I only have to wait untill May .. it's not that long anymore .. *bites nails* :naughty::roftl:

I only have to wait untill May .. it's not that long anymore .. *bites nails* :naughty::roftl:

Oooh, it is difficult isn't it, May feels like so far away! I am even considering going to Barcelona, but my bank account doesn't want me to go :aah:.

no, unfortunately, I don't have so much time to travel around for concerts at the moment. so i can only hope that it won't take too long until he "comes back"... :(

but have fun in may then! :wub2:

Please? Anyone could transcript?

I can't understand everything... :sad:

I can do this but not now, at work .....

If an MFCer can help please do :thumb_yello:

Blast ... meant to do that last night .. will try tonight (prod me)

One last try... :fisch:

One last try... :fisch:

It's Wynton Marsalis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qd9twxew2k

A man forgets what the boy knew,

remembers what he’s used to

’till you

crashed a cacophonous procession of cruel hard fun,

shook my remembering

with a blinding glance

What songs do mystic bluesmen sing

’bout memory being more powerful than the real real thing

Here-There the sun

O! the moon

the sun the moon and you,

only you

It's Wynton Marsalis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qd9twxew2k

A man forgets what the boy knew,

remembers what he’s used to

’till you

crashed a cacophonous procession of cruel hard fun,

shook my remembering

with a blinding glance

What songs do mystic bluesmen sing

’bout memory being more powerful than the real real thing

Here-There the sun

O! the moon

the sun the moon and you,

only you

:bow:

So, girls, I'm still waiting for the pix John kindly took at the m&g... :sneaky2:

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. But I posted the pics earlier in this thread, and also told that if you want to have larger versions just let me know your email address. I hope you already got those from Ingie.