Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just bought Kick Ass on iTunes! (my first ever purchase - woohoo! I also bought the BIOTG single while I was at it - take that, charts!)

A few of us on Twitter are trying to spread the word a bit. I wrote "I'm about to buy the single #kickass from @mikasounds. Have you got your copy yet?"

At the moment it's number 71 - better than Rain and BIOTG :roftl:

Also, if you click on the single you can write a review. A few people have already given it 5 stars (no negative reviews!) and so wrote my own. You should it there - I also tried to promote his 2nd album and really portray Mika in a good light. I suggest y'all do the same! :boing:

Sorry guys but how do you check where he is on the charts?

everytime i look i get moved to the top 40 singles :aah:

Would be very grateful for a link

Many thanks :wub2:

I HOPE HE DOES WELL!

xxx

Sorry guys but how do you check where he is on the charts?

everytime i look i get moved to the top 40 singles :aah:

Would be very grateful for a link

Many thanks :wub2:

I HOPE HE DOES WELL!

xxx

On the home page on the right hand side, there's the singles chart. You have to click "See All"

I went to see Kick Ass last night...it's fantastic! To anyone who hasn't already seen it I strongly recommend that you do!

By the time Mika's Kick Ass was played, apart from my mum & I, there were 3 other people left in the cinema...my mum insisted on asking them if they'd stayed to hear Mika :blush-anim-cl: They said that they really liked the soundtrack, and presumably wanted to know who sung all of the songs...oh and they were from America! So, hopefully there are more people like them who stay to see who all of the artists are! :biggrin2:

I went to see Kick Ass last night...it's fantastic! To anyone who hasn't already seen it I strongly recommend that you do!

By the time Mika's Kick Ass was played, apart from my mum & I, there were 3 other people left in the cinema...my mum insisted on asking them if they'd stayed to hear Mika :blush-anim-cl: They said that they really liked the soundtrack, and presumably wanted to know who sung all of the songs...oh and they were from America! So, hopefully there are more people like them who stay to see who all of the artists are! :biggrin2:

That's cool! Your mum rules :naughty: