2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

I found a good video on youtube, with us all on stage dancing!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: amazing video!!! well done Ingie!! hahahah!!! Loved it!!! you all did it great!!!! :clap:

and you can see when Jimmy gives something to Caz!!! so sweet!! :wub2:

Edited by ce_mika

I found a good video on youtube, with us all on stage dancing!!:biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

LMFAO I don't look like I'm going for it AT ALL :lmfao::lmfao: I just kinda stand there like a goon holding my head :aah: It was so freakin' hard, all those heads bashing together :aah: And then as soon as Jimmy and I play bass the camera zooms out! :aah:

EDIT: LMFAO you can see me getting dragged by Jimmy and when he gives me his plectrum!! I had NO idea Mika was still on stage by that point HAHAHAHA this is WAY too funny

Edited by CazGirl

great to finally see what you guys were talking about...wow! :shocked::roftl:

thanks for posting this video.

thanks for all the long reports, it really helps those of us who haven't had a gig all year...:aah::crybaby:

Amazing venue, Mika in top form, heard Kick A*s for the first time live and adored it! I guess everything has already been said. I loved every minute of being there! (well, maybe apart from Diana Vickers set...)

Amazing venue, Mika in top form, heard Kick A*s for the first time live and adored it! I guess everything has already been said. I loved every minute of being there! (well, maybe apart from Diana Vickers set...)

Where were you standing?

I didn't see you all night!:shocked:

Next to Sariflor - first row on the right. And you?

Ah, not far from me then, I was front row nearer the centre, in front of Imma:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: What a great vid!!! So much fun to watch it :roftl:

Ingie, you rocked...(sorry for being the 100th person to tell you by now) what a whirlwind, you remind me of a Tasmanian devil (much more elegant of course :mf_rosetinted:). Totally love your performance - and the way you completely put Mika off his stride :lmfao::thumb_yello:

And Caz, i love the moment where Jimmy hands you the plectrum :wub2: Definitely a great :fangurl: moment :wink2:

Have been meaning to write a full review all day but have just not had the chance.... sorry

But now, tbh, I dont think its necessary as I think cazgirl, jazzy, ingie, freddie etc have pretty much got it covered!

So in short i had a fab evening on Saturday with everyone who met up at Weatherspoons. Lovely to see people who i had met before and also to meet some new people too. Thank you to everyone for making my friend Zoe so welcome - she said you are all absolutely lovely and incredibly friendly and welcoming :) so thank you!!!

Then Sunday we arrived at Eden at about 10.30. we bumped into Rose and Laurel (when i was interrogating a security guy about where people will queue later in the day! haha) and we ended up going around the rainforest biome together. We were joined by others, and had a lovely time walking around.

We heard that people were queuing already and had numbers (eek!) but we had decided we didnt think that would work as there were 2 seperate entrances. We went over to meet everyone there though, and then went to grab some lunch with Jazzy, Viv, Freddie, Ingie et al

Again everyone made Zoe feel really welcome :) so thank you!!

After lunch we ended up queuing on the shady side of the arena, while others went to watch the football. It was lovely just sitting out in the sun chatting :) we also got to listen to the soundcheck too, and said hello to Sara, Babs, Caz etc who joined the queue a little later than us

Maria came out and asked who wanted to be lollipop girls/big girls etc and we jumped at the chance. I know Caz and Jazzy have covered this but the main highlights were seeing Mika and the band before the gig (Mika walked into the changing room as i was being tied into my corset by Maria), meeting Mama P again (she is just the sweetest!), and just having an absolute ball with everyone else backstage

Ingie, Freddie, Jazzy and I had been discussing dance moves to do for lollipop but that all went to pot when Jazzy ended up the other side of the stage, and then when Ingie and Freddie were pulled to the middle of the stage. But Ingie and I did manage to get one little twirl in ;)

You cannot see anything in that mask, and they really affect how easily you can move, so i have no idea how i managed to do anything even resembling decent dancing. have just watched the video and my arms and legs were all over the place haha. Was such great fun though

Afterwards we had a photo with Mika and chatted with him too. Wont repeat this as the others have covered it. But just to say he was terribly sweet and absolutely gorgeous (which goes without saying right??). I just kept looking at him thinking how beautiful he is.... sad fangurly moment eh? but you all understand i am sure

Am gutted that i cannot go to Edinburgh (believe me i have tried to sort it today) as am already missing everyone already. Particularly loved getting to know Ingie and Freddie - you guys rock! by the end of the night i felt like i had known you for ever! you really helped make it so much fun for me.

Just need Mika to announce some new dates for gigs (preferably somewhere i can get to easily) as i hate not having another gig booked to go to (first time in a year i dont have a Mika gig to look forward to i think....!)

Just rewatch this video and imagine what it was like to be stood with the inflatable lollipop girl in front of you. I think that was one of the lowest points of the show for me. It's my absolute favourite song from LiCM and I couldn't see a thing! For the whole song! I got a few pics of the BGs to the left of it but I didn't see Mika grab Ingie or any of Ingie's dancing! :crybaby:

Sorry about my little rant there but it p*ssed me off!

i knew it would work when i had nt actually said anything. Thanks for all the amazing reports. They are fantastic. They really do justice to what was a brilliant night

can anybody help me please. I saw the girl with the sign asking mika to sign her arm for a tatoo. Vicky says there is a pic somewhere but i have nt been able to find it. Can anybody help please?

This is Ingie posting:naughty:

Couldn't resist :mf_rosetinted:

Jimmy: WTF is he doing?!

Martin: Trying to dance like Ingie

Jimmy: Oh crap...get Ingie back on stage please! I prefer to work with pros!

20980917.jpg

:biggrin2:

I love you:wub2::roftl:

IngeGolden, thanks for the pictures!

Sorry for hitting you babeh:teehee: I really didn't hear you shouting my name

Geez I really was going crazy:roftl:

wow that was really amazing , and i loved ingie , she really was the star of the show

i just laughed out loud while watching that , you could see how mika tried to keep up with her but he can't dance like her haha , thats so cute.

well done ingie!! :thumb_yello: