2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

This is Ingie posting:naughty:

I love you:wub2::roftl:

Sorry for hitting you babeh:teehee: I really didn't hear you shouting my name

Geez I really was going crazy:roftl:

You're being a lazy S.B. tonight then?:naughty:

Use your own name!:roftl:

Woah, this gig was phenomenal! Travelled down on Saturday from the IOW and listened to Mika all the way :thumb_yello: On Saturday night we went to Portreath beach with my family who live in Cornwall who we stayed with and me and Mil (PunkiePenguin) wrote in the sand "MIKA @ EDEN SESSIONS - 27th JUNE '10" I'll post a pic when I get them all on the comp.

Sunday was amazing. We got there at about 12:15 and we stayed with my Grandad and Great Aunt for a bit, who also went to the gig, then at 1pm we went back to the queue and stayed there until we were allowed into the arena. Sound check was great, his family were on stage at the start and I was really excited about that too! :aah: Then the band came on and sung a couple of songs and I was singing along :aah: Then the man himself came on and we started screaming, and he turned around and smiled and waved, so sweet :wub2:

Anyway, I love John now coz he sorted it out so us MFC peeps with numbers could get in first, so when the gate opened me and Mil ran and got right behind the barrier in the centre, so right in front of the little platform that stuck out from the stage. Was so amazing when he came on stage, I was so close!!!! I swear in one song he looked down at me and smiled, but I'd have to check my vids for that lol, everyone prob thought he did that to them! :aah: Got so many amazing pics and vids, so I'll make sure I post them. I cried half way through rain because it was so amazing!!!!

The set was gorgeous, and so were the outfits. I especially loved the flowers all around the stage. I've got one of the big sunflowers in my room now...he's touched that! :mf_lustslow:

After the gig we waited to meet him, and first iMMa came out and signed my deluxe edition of TBWKTM and then he came out and signed it for me, and also took the jammie dodgers I bought him :naughty: 2nd time I met him, amazing again!

So yeah, that's my report for now. Kinda long....but seriously, it was an amazing gig! I enjoyed it so much, and I think I'm even more in love with him now!!! :aah::aah:

So I guess that they didn't drive back home after the gig then :teehee:.

Anyway I've been too lazy today to write up a proper report or organise any of my pics, etc, so I will try again tomorrow, hoping that I still remember enough detail :naughty:. It was a great gig though, and I loved all the little special moments of the day and the gig itself. Heck, the whole weekend, really.

So I guess that they didn't drive back home after the gig then :teehee:.

Anyway I've been too lazy today to write up a proper report or organise any of my pics, etc, so I will try again tomorrow, hoping that I still remember enough detail :naughty:. It was a great gig though, and I loved all the little special moments of the day and the gig itself. Heck, the whole weekend, really.

Who'd have thought :teehee:

Yes, the whole weekend was really brilliant. And the Fokkers made it even better :wub2: Those painted pooooniiiieeees that you'd ridden all before *spank spank spank* ahahaha

Lovely to read such fun reports!! You guys had such a blast!! :wub2:

And glad to see evidence that the flower backing for the piano that we made backstage in Singapore is still alive and well!:thumb_yello:

Lovely to read such fun reports!! You guys had such a blast!! :wub2:

And glad to see evidence that the flower backing for the piano that we made backstage in Singapore is still alive and well!:thumb_yello:

The backing looked fantastic, and fitted in so well with the Eden theme :biggrin2: