2010 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Cornwall @Eden , 27-JUN

robertina

And MFC isn't speedy gonzales atm too :mf_rosetinted:

Too hot...even for computer stuff i guess :sweatdrop:

Not too fast, but at least working okay, thank goodness!:thumb_yello:

Not too fast, but at least working okay, thank goodness!:thumb_yello:

*knocks on wood* :wink2:

By the way: The pictures posted in this thread are absolutely brilliant!!!!!!! :wub2:

How many secret professional photographers are there on MFC?!!! :thumb_yello:

*knocks on wood* :wink2:

By the way: The pictures posted in this thread are absolutely brilliant!!!!!!! :wub2:

How many secret professional photographers are there on MFC?!!! :thumb_yello:

I have some, not posted them yet, worried PhotoBucket might kick the bucket in the middle of me doing it!:roftl:

I'm not good making reports (specially in english :blush-anim-cl:) and I suppose all has been said... so here are my pics!! enjoy! :wink2:

http://photobucket.com/Mika_at_Eden_Sessions_27-06-2010

These are my favs:

P1010321.jpg

P1010495.jpg

Still uploading videos... soooooooo slowly...... :bored:

why did you take so many of the can drumming (not that i complain AT ALL :mf_lustslow:? Jealous on the mic. too? :wink2::naughty:

Your pics are amazing

Can anyone help me with this? I only saw one place selling Mika merchandise at the Eden concert and it was heaving on the way down so I thought Id get a programme afterwards. We waited for quite a while before leaving the bar after the concert so thought Id get my programme on the way out and it was still heaving and everyone wanted to see the size of the t shirts etc etc .....so...my only disappointment was that I didnt have time to wait so...is there somewhere I can send off for a programme??????????????? thanks

Can anyone help me with this? I only saw one place selling Mika merchandise at the Eden concert and it was heaving on the way down so I thought Id get a programme afterwards. We waited for quite a while before leaving the bar after the concert so thought Id get my programme on the way out and it was still heaving and everyone wanted to see the size of the t shirts etc etc .....so...my only disappointment was that I didnt have time to wait so...is there somewhere I can send off for a programme??????????????? thanks

Programmes? There weren't any :naughty: Unless it was something that the Eden Project produced :dunno:

Programmes? There weren't any :naughty: Unless it was something that the Eden Project produced :dunno:

there were certainly books of some description?? they were selling for £8..oh well not to worry...I'll just have to wait longer next time!

Yeah I think they did have programmes. I had no money left lol.

:sneaky2: I didn't see them. Rats!

By the way Bab, I certainly have some photos worthy of your album :roftl:

:sneaky2: I didn't see them. Rats!

By the way Bab, I certainly have some photos worthy of your album :roftl:

Ha! I have well and truly given up. And looking at the pictures in this thread, I don't know how they do it, I just don't have the knack.

Yeah that merch stand was busy and I only saw one on the way out just outside the gallery bar.

It only takes a good camera and the perfect subject..:wub2:

not only!!! my best friend is photographer,and sometimes i´ve worked with her,and i have taken many pics with the same camera,doing the things just as she told me and... believe me,it´s just not the camera....

though i must admit that the subject is important:mf_rosetinted: