somebody, please, ANYBODY, filmed it???

we need see this memorable thing... huhuhu... -imagining the moment-

oh God...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

:wub2::roftl::wub2::roftl:

+ 1 mika dance with all band members~

:teehee: i can't imagine that~

Amazing pics, i LOOOOOVE his outfit with the blue waistcoat :wub2:

Can't wait for the reports! So curious how he started the show, cause in thsi vid he said it would be only him on the piano at the beginning... :fangurl:

Lovely interview!!! Wonder which was the first song.

Found one on Youtube:

So, now I will wait patiently :mf_rosetinted:...for reports of Biekje and Jojotje, because I believe they were big girls...and reports of everyone else who was there last night!

Edited by rian

Found one on Youtube:

So, now I will wait patiently :mf_rosetinted:...for reports of Biekje and Jojotje, because I believe they were big girls...and reports of everyone else who was there last night!

+1!

T4P!!! I just love his strong voice live during Love Today, always gives me goosebumps :mf_lustslow:

Found this one with a little footage (Black Eyed Peas, Mika, Scissor Sisters...), don't know if it has been posted already (still waiting for the Black Eyed Peas vid where Mika and Band are dancing on stage!!!!)

EDIT: Oh, and here is already Part 2, rian! :wink2:

short report, maybe a longer one later!

:mf_lustslow::wub2::woot_jump::mf_lustslow::wub2:

I was so happy they used the flowers!

and when they played Kick Ass! :wub2:

He started on the piano with GK!

He was so active, dancing and jumping like crazy :aah:

Apparently he got on stage with the BEP but some of us decided to go home so I'd like to see a vid of that aswell :aah:

It was the first time I met some MFCers and it was really fun and lovely to meet all of them!

although I might have looked like the shy girl :teehee:

When Mika was on, there were 3 girls screaming and making us all deaf behind us. We turned around several times but they didn't stop untill the end. We could barely hear Mika sing at some points! :sneaky2:

I wanna see how Mika danced to 'I've got a feeling' with the Black Eyed Peas on stage!!

I can't wait!! Thanks in advance to anyone who will post the video! :wink2:

I found a first vid!!!!! It's filmed from far back and you can't see much, but at least it gives us a very first impression! :boing:

Mika and band appear on stage from the left at around 2.45min...:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

I just love how Mika jumps and dances around like crazy, just like the LG/BGs in his own show!!! :thumb_yello::lmfao:

Can't wait for better vids of this legendary moment!!! :boing:

Edited by Nightbird

short report, maybe a longer one later!

:mf_lustslow: :wub2 ::woot_jump ::mf_lustslow::wub2 :

I was so happy they used the flowers!

and when they played Kick Ass! :wub2:

He started on the piano with GK!

He was so active, dancing and jumping like crazy :aah:

Apparently he got on stage with the BEP but some of us decided to go home so I'd like to see a vid of that aswell :aah:

It was the first time I met some MFCers and it was really fun and lovely to meet all of them!

although I might have looked like the shy girl :teehee:

When Mika was on, there were 3 girls screaming and making us all deaf behind us. We turned around several times but they didn't stop untill the end. We could barely hear Mika sing at some points! :sneaky2 :

Hi lovely, thanks for the first short report!!! So he started with GK on the piano...:fangurl::swoon:!!!! Can't wait to see a vid :wub2:

Glad you had a great time :huglove: You're very welcome to write a longer report later :fisch::wub2:

Edited by Nightbird

That was really a great festival yesterday!!:thumb_yello: Amy MacDonald, the Scissor sisters and Mika were my favourite! I'm knackered, short night, lots of walking, dancing, singing or screaming so I'll come back later on to give you a proper report with pictures... a few pictures of the show and of the MFcers. I hope everyboby got back home safely and was very happy happy to meet many of you!:wink2:

[sI! ZE=2]Found one on Youtube:

[/size]

yes they were Big Girls, like Sweetieval and Pinkcell29!!!:thumb_yello:

Ohh man! thats wild!!! I can just seen Mika twisting all over the place:wub2:

The crowd is going nuts!:biggrin2:

I'm glad that Mika is so tall and dressed in white, so you can easily recognize him and follow him around during the vid even from such a distance :roftl:

So I survived Werchter. Went there by car, had a walk of 30min to the festival area. Saw Amy MDo, sweet girl, great preformer, good music, crowd loved her. Then came the SS. Never heard of saw them before, now I know why. Out came a singer with the most hiddyest ugly trousers I have ever seen, took his shirt off and looked ridiculous (Mika held his shirt on (sniff) and still looked fabulous) The girl was my idea of Lucrecia Borgia and the bassist was an escape from x-man movies.The girl did something grose with her microphone and that was it for me, so I filed them under 'never again' altough the music was relativly good.

The stage setting of Mika had some stage troubles with the trees, the piano and Martin's guitar. It took about 14 people to put the flowers and everything in place in 30min. The band came out and the the magic moment : The BMM (Beautiful Mika man). The crowd went crazy, he started Grace Kelly (acoustic) and away we went ! If I remember correctly he played SITM / BB / BE / BG / Rain / Lollipop / LT / WAG / Relax. He went 5 min over time. He looked tired but he danced and jumped as if his life was depending on it. Crowd was over the moon. There was one 'sniff moment' when he sat on his dirtcan with his arms over his face and his legs against his chest like a little lost lonely boy. I had the immediat urge to go to him and confert him ! Anyway the crowd jumped and sung every song. Unfortunatly for me I stood next to a guy who thought he was Mika. Few of us are blessed with a voice like Mika, so please don't shout 'take it ieieieieieieiesie' in somebody's ear. Oke, so the BMM went off sage again with the first price of great preformance and beautiful stage (flowers everywhere, loved it !)

BEP started at 22.35. Great preformance but didn't stay until 00.00. Bloody hell ! Mika and band came to dance with BEP and we left and didn't saw it ! That'll teach us ! Werchter crowd wasn't the same as pinkpop crowd. Lots of pushing, jumping, sitting down between gigs so rest of us couldn't move anymore. In front of us there was a vip space for 2000 people who had bracelets for free, they were mortly adults. So rest of us couldn't see a lot. Especially children and little people were depending from the screens. Such a shame. The whole area was dirty. Stept on about everything man can eat and drink altough there were dirtbags. Also I couldn't get away after Mika people were stuck (yes, stuck in the middle !) Some nice guys started to shout in French and pushed people aside. I felt like a VIP so thx guys !

So this was my Werchter experience. Wasn't thet great but hey, anything for Mika !

P.S. Saw 2 WAG t-shirts, 2 blue ones and 1 white Mika face

I found a first vid!!!!! It's filmed from far back and you can't see much, but at least it gives us a very first impression! :boing:

Mika and band appear on stage from the left at around 2.45min...:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

I just love how Mika jumps and dances around like crazy, just like the LG/BGs in his own show!!! :thumb_yello::lmfao:

Can't wait for better vids of this legendary moment!!! :boing:

Aha! He's a Peaspop girl:mf_rosetinted: