L'oreal Studio Sessions, THE NETHERLANDS - Sept. 3, 2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

First of all I want to thank DutchAnnie for taking me to this wonderful and cosy showcase! I had a lovely time in Amsterdam with you and Smokesignal :huglove:

It was a very special showcase and I'll never forget this. I loved the simplicity of the show: it was all about the music! Mika's voice sounded amazing and the interaction between Mika and the fans in front of me (Jojotje, Maaikie and Navah) was just lovely!

Before the showcase I had the hope that Mika would sing one of the songs from the album, that I never heard before. So a dream came true when he sang Kids and Step with me. The songs sounded beautiful: although I couldn't understand everything he was singing (I was in a sort of dream world, I guess)! I didn't mind listening to those songs; the album version is always different (and off topic: why the hell is the release date in the Netherlands deferred?).

I did not wait for Mika after the gig, because I had to travel back to Maastricht (I had a hearing before the Board of Examiners on Tuesday morning). I'm glad you all get the chance to meet Mika afterwards (no annoying LMFAO fans this time). In Brussels I will join you again!

First of all I want to thank DutchAnnie for taking me to this wonderful and cosy showcase! I had a lovely time in Amsterdam with you and Smokesignal :huglove:

It was a very special showcase and I'll never forget this. I loved the simplicity of the show: it was all about the music! Mika's voice sounded amazing and the interaction between Mika and the fans in front of me (Jojotje, Maaikie and Navah) was just lovely!

Before the showcase I had the hope that Mika would sing one of the songs from the album, that I never heard before. So a dream came true when he sang Kids and Step with me. The songs sounded beautiful: although I couldn't understand everything he was singing (I was in a sort of dream world, I guess)! I didn't mind listening to those songs; the album version is always different (and off topic: why the hell is the release date in the Netherlands deferred?).

I did not wait for Mika after the gig, because I had to travel back to Maastricht (I had a hearing before the Board of Examiners on Tuesday morning). I'm glad you all get the chance to meet Mika afterwards (no annoying LMFAO fans this time). In Brussels I will join you again!

Deferred?? WHAAAAAT? Where? How? :shocked:

Nice, will make sure to spent some more time with you then!:wink2:

You know, you should have traded it with him. For his smell collection. All he'd have to do for it was take a picture with you :fisch:

:lmao:

Why didn't I think of that at that moment?

The amazing Eriko has found this

CDcVHswCCxI

I don't think it's been posted yet?

It must have been filmed by someone standing right in front of us :wub2:

Haven't got a clue who filmed it! Geomanfotografie? no idea?????:blink:

Now I come to think of it......I maybe know who made this........

Edited by Jojotje

Yes, I was right! I know who made it! It's a friend that came along with Sylvana!

I do hope he made some more vids! But there is a good change that this is the only one! :tears:

it was WOW AMAZING FANTASTIC GREAT WONDERFUL! i have nooo words how great it was!

First we sat on the terrace and we were celebrating Patricia4u's birthday! it was great and the cake and all of it was very nice! at 7 we walked to the entrance to take our place at the door. at 8:30 pm the doors were opened.

I was the first in the venue and could choose my place at the stage! Of course in the middle! Mika came on stage and when he was in front of me i could see HOW CLOSE!!! he was 30 cm in front of me! i almost didn't know what to do! come on! he's standing soooo close for a whole hour! it was so so so great!

After the gig we had the m&g! thanks again to patricia4u that i could go with you xxx!... and also the m&g was GREAT! Patricia4u made a birthday card for me and she wanted it to sign it by Mika! so so so sweet of her!!! so Mika was signing it but i wasn't allowed to watch haha... cos it was a surprise of course... so i said... is it for meeee??? and Mika looked at me and said very loud YES!!! hahaha it was a very funny moment. well after that i gave him a necklace. He really really loved it! i was very happy with his reaction and hope he will wear it of course :)... and after this we could make a grouppic! It was really unbelievable and i still can't believe it! Best night ever! it couldn't be better!

:)... and after this we could make a grouppic! It was really unbelievable and i still can't believe it! Best night ever! it couldn't be better!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/243247_3892809830978_350082921_o.jpg' alt='243247_3892809830978_350082921_o.jpg'>

I wish I could not click the button, but thing is... I can´t. I think it´s everyone´s personality. All my friends freaked out when I told them that the first thing I do when I buy a book is to read the 3 or 4 last pages. I know it might sound absurd, but I love to read and when I was 15 a friend told me "what if you die now? you won´t know how the book ends" :mf_rosetinted: yes, it sounds absurd, but since then, I always read the last pages first. And it never spolied the book. It´s like when you are going to watch a film and someone tells you how it ends... I don´t care. I can enjoy the film anyway.

So I don´t think I´ll moan if when I get the cd I already know almost all the songs. And if I do, feel free to slap me :mf_rosetinted:

Because Eloise requested.. I'll write a report too ; )

Okay, after Rian, Navah and rian's friend Ilke came over we wrote on our car (just like in tienen) and then we started our trip to the venue.. We live like 20/30 minutes away from Amsterdam, but we drove to the wrong direction so it took us 1,5 hour.. :mf_rosetintd:

then in the car Navah kept contact with Sylvana, and she said that she was sitting outside at a restaurant/bar.. But we were stressing because we wanted her to sit at the entrance door from the venue! But she just didn't do that!

When we got there Sylvana Patricia and other peeps were waiting for us (and they were stressing because wé were late).. Turns out the entrance was very very close to the venue.. :doh:

Then we ate and ate and ate and ate.. and pee-ed.. :teehee: we also had cake because Patricia had her birthday last week so we had something extra to Celebrate!

Then we saw a black van and we thought: MIKAAA

so we ran after it :teehee: and we got at the backstage area and mika's bandmembers got out! Then we talked to Joy and my mum got a picture with her.... :) Then we ran back (all hyperactive rofl)

Then we went to the door to start to queue..

when we had to pee, only one of us went to the toilets all the time so that no one could stand in our spots..

We also made some new friends on that black carpet at that door and we had lots of fun and we were getting all excited.

Then the doors finally opened! (5 minutes too late) and me and my mum got in as uuh the third pair.. so we were one of the first! and sylvana and Patricia wére the first to get in! :biggri2:

We got to sit litterally AT the stage all in the front, in the middle!:boig: That was really something special! Thats the first time we got to stand so close to Mika! and there were no stupid fences either! So yeah, as you can hear in my vid (

), we were really excited!

Then we waited and waited and waited.. (lol interesting report)

and then a man, and two women stand behind us and they asked us to go stand behind them for 3 songs! They were from the press!! Well, I wasn't planning on going away, and ESPECIALLY not for the press! and they said that it wouldn't be in the newspapers the day after because it was too late! And the man was from Het Parool, and thats a rubbish dutch little newspaper.

Then we had to remove our stuff from the stage, so we did, and that man had to do that too (he had his bag with lenses there)

then he placed it right next to my feet and he said to us to be carefull because there were lenses in there. WELL, I actually ignored the man and started tweeting about him. And I couldn't guarantee him that it was safe there, because I was going to jump and have fun!

Then Mika came! OMG HE WAS SO ALDKJFLAKSFJ CLOOOOSEE!!!!!:fangurl: He really got close and sometimes really above us!! and with his hands and he looked at us and aaaaaaaah:wu2:

And that stupid man with his camera.. He took the photos while standing behind me mwuahahahah

Then they left after 4 songs and we could jump again and all.. Then Mika had a little break in between two songs (don't know which ones lol) and he was really hot and sweaty.. So I said; It's so sweaty in here!! And he heard it, but he didn't understand me, so he said; whut?

so I screamed: Hot! It's hot!

(My moment of glory :fngurl:)He said (something like, I didn't understand what he said xD); yeah its really hot but you choose to stand there!

Then my mum was waving with a fan and we waved at him with it and then he took the van from my mum and waved with it..

Then I decided to place my To-Fu Doll on the stage, we also had our bubble soap standing there, so why not?

Than after the song Mika took it and showed it to the audience and said: This is 'my' To-Fu doll!

And then he placed it back.. ANOTHER MOMENT OF GLORY AAAAAH!!!!

Then after that he was going to play Underwater and we got our bubble soap! and then he looked down at us and said Ooh I knew you would do that!

And then I quickly got my bubble soap and looked at him and smiled like: :das: and he looked back and smiled :3 Wieeeeeeeeeeeeh!

Then he sang and we blew! and in the end, he had this one bubble right in front of him, and he put his hand under it and popped it! It was so magical!

Somehwere in the middle of the show, don't know which song.. We were waving (the whole audience) and then he ran to the other side of the stage and I accidentally scratched him! O.O I was like: WTF HAve I done?? O.O

Then I quick hold my hands down xD

The last song he sang was Grace Kelly and I sang so loud and I completely lost it xD and at the Kachingggggggggggg~a! Part he looked down at us and smiled again :3

Aaaaaah the show was just amazing! I really loved it and Mika was so close all the time! and He danced in front of us and jumped once (during uuh......? I can't remember? XD)

Then Patricia, Sylvana, Simone and Wendy had a Meet and Greet with Mika so we went outside to wait at the backstage door... Then we had to move because they were getting all the instruments in the stage Truck and we sat on the edge of a grassfield and waited... then we saw Mika on the other side of that area and he came out of that door, and he went back in..

Then we went to the other side of the area and Mika came out again and we got all in line and he started with us! (and we thought we were at the end of the line ) and he signed things from Rian and Navah and I guess Margot (gootje) was there too.. and we talked to him and he smelled something nice..

So he was asking like; Who smells so nice? It smells fresh and clean!

So I said: You? and he looked at me hahaha and said Noo not me, I smell sweaty.. Haha then he got closer to us to smell us xD

turns out it was my mum.. :naughty:

then he signed my to-fu doll and I thanked him and then he went to my mum and signed her Korean Magazine and we asked him if we could get a picture with him, no couldn't but a grouppicture was okay.. But then......

He came kind of back as he said, but it was a mega grouppic.. I don't really mind, but my mum does, she wanted to have a picture, only with her and Mika .. so she was a bit dissapointed.. Ofcourse we cant blame the boy, but I can understand how she feels, as I have plenty of beautiful pictures of me and Mika, with him signing my stuff.. best one was the one at Q-music <3

It was a credible night and I had so much fun! I loved the show and the attention I got from Mika. It really means something for me that I finally stood out of the crowd...

Aaaaaw yay! Thankyou so much for writing it, I LOVED IT. Probably one of the best reports I've read for a while! :teehee: Especially the part about how Mika liked the way your mother smelt... :lmfao:

BUT YOU SCRATCHED MIKA? :shocked: HOW DARE YOU!! :naughty:

I wish I could not click the button, but thing is... I can´t. I think it´s everyone´s personality. All my friends freaked out when I told them that the first thing I do when I buy a book is to read the 3 or 4 last pages. I know it might sound absurd, but I love to read and when I was 15 a friend told me "what if you die now? you won´t know how the book ends" :mf_rosetinted: yes, it sounds absurd, but since then, I always read the last pages first. And it never spolied the book. It´s like when you are going to watch a film and someone tells you how it ends... I don´t care. I can enjoy the film anyway.

So I don´t think I´ll moan if when I get the cd I already know almost all the songs. And if I do, feel free to slap me :mf_rosetinted:

I ALWAY read the last page of a book first:thumb_yello: Let's be weirdos together:fisch:

Hahahaha! Well, it's no secret! It's just a simple eau de parfum of Yves Rocher, called "Moment de Bonheur"!

http://www.yves-rocher.com/

Thank you for the information! *starts saving my money* :wink2:

I ALWAY read the last page of a book first:thumb_yello: Let's be weirdos together:fisch:

Me too! I love spoilers, my friends all think it's crazy.

I alway read the last page of a book first!! Is that not normal?:shocked: