Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

mwahahhaahaa "there has to B sth sharp...KNIVES" LOL lmao LMFAO ROTLF PMSL great!!

ROFL ROFL!!!! :roftl: well when you put it that way, you make Mika sound like a raging psychopath :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, the images this is conjuring up:roftl: I can just imagine Jerry floating about like a giant balloon:roftl: Excellent as usual Caz, cant wait for part 2:thumb_yello:

ROFL ROFL!!!! :roftl: well when you put it that way, you make Mika sound like a raging psychopath :roftl: :roftl:

because that was my first thought!! lol I saw him with devil in his eyes sounding so desperate...."there has to be sth sharp!! there has to be!!" lol :roftl:

:roftl: dont worry, once i think of a new idea...somehow...*BECOME ACTIVE, MIKA!* it shall be posted :D

You could incorporate that new video somehow? :fisch:

(ft. bad big girl dancing)

mwahahah maby Caz is a squirrel? xD

OMG YES THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

And I'm loving the balloon Jerry...:lmao:

It's funny, when I got your text telling me this was up, I wasn't sure why you did.

Then when I got to the part where Mika went into the room with all the buttons, it suddenly hit me what I'd suggested.LOL!

Another brilliant script.

Flying squirrels, flying Jerry!

Mika climbing trees!

Can't wait 'til pt2;-)

It's funny, when I got your text telling me this was up, I wasn't sure why you did.

Then when I got to the part where Mika went into the room with all the buttons, it suddenly hit me what I'd suggested.LOL!

Another brilliant script.

Flying squirrels, flying Jerry!

Mika climbing trees!

Can't wait 'til pt2;-)

Rose! what's the deal tomorrow with the butterlfy lady?:naughty:

Rose! what's the deal tomorrow with the butterlfy lady?:naughty:

I would like to know too :fisch: Was just about to PM you with the bugging question, but this saves time (and space in your inbox) .. *waits calmly for a reply*

I would like to know too :fisch: Was just about to PM you with the bugging question, but this saves time (and space in your inbox) .. *waits calmly for a reply*

It's bugging me too.

I left a few messages today on her phone, but heard nothing back yet. So I'm not sure what's happening.

Even texted Charlotte to see if she would have any luck, but hard back from her either, as of yet.

Gonna try again first thing tomorrow.

Chapter 19 - Part 2

Disgusted and humiliated by the fact that he was outsmarted by a Squirrel, Mika stomped back to the house, rage flaring in his eyes. He grabbed four balloons, a balloon pumper, and a permanent marker.

On all four balloons, Mika (because he's a perfectionist) drew a face on each of them. He grabbed some string and a pair of scissors from the kitchen, and tied a piece of string to each balloon. There was one balloon on each wrist, and he took the other two outside with him.

Mika: Right, okay Hector, Nectar, Fletcher and..........Bob, I want YOU guys to direct me to the squirrel named Humphrey!

Mika tied the other remaining balloons to his ankles and waited for the wind to pick up speed. It came round quite quickly, and to Mika's honest surprise, he began to float.

Mika: OMG I didn't think it would work!!

Higher and higher...

Mika: Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger!!!!

Mika was now at least fifteen feet from the ground and he started to panic.

Mika: Omg how do you steer this thing??? No....mustn't drive, mustn't drive, mustn't drive....

Mika started to wobble about in the air, his belly now facing the ground.

Mika: Come on you buffoon you've flown with balloons before!!

Mika starts to do the breaststroke in the air, and with some success! With the help of the wind, he began to fly forwards.

Mika: woohoo! Right...now to find this bloody flying squirrel...aha!

Mika saw the flying squirrel soaring from tree to tree, as if it were effortless, floppy disk in mouth. Mika started to do a full blown front crawl, legs flailing behind him, arms swirling in front of him like a wheel. However, the little rodent was still too fast for our darling Mika. Well hey, he was trying to fix something. Making a mess of it, sure, but trying to fix it nonetheless.

Mika was soon soaring above a park which was filled with ice cream and chips. This means that this attracted one thing: birds.

However, the only thing on Mika's mind was the Squirrel. And the look of the ice cream. He took no notice of the birds flittering below him, behind him, next to him and just about everywhere else. The birds were intrigued by this bizarre looking creature flying in the air, and one of them zoomed straight into one of Mika's hand balloons.

POP!

Mika let out a blood curdling, girlie scream as he dropped a foot or two. The pop also made the Squirrel jump, and he dropped the floppy disk which landed on the grass.

Child #1: What's that? Is it a bird?

Child #2: Is it a plane?

Parent: Nah it's just Mika.

Child #1: What's a Mika?

Parent: A man. A very, very bizarre man.

Mika: *shouting at the family* HEY! IF I GIVE YOU £10 EACH, CAN YOU HAND ME THAT FLOPPY DISK?

Parent: Pffft, these musicians are all the same. So stingy.

Mika: IT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE IN MY WALLET!

Parent: Naah, if we leave our spot someone might nick it.

Mika: oh COME. ON! MY FAN'S FUTURE RESTS ON THAT FLOPPY DISK!!!

Parent: Then you should be more careful, shouldn't you.

Mika: WASN'T *ENTIRELY* MY FAULT! YOU SEE, THERE WAS THIS FLYING SQUIRREL -

Parent: Oh come off it, I'm not buying any of this.

Mika: NO, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!

Parent: Lollipop Girl? Big Girl? Billy Brown? Life in Cartoon Motion? FLYING Squirrel? That says it all.

Mika: I'M SERIOUS!

Parent: Whatever, stop bothering us.

Mika: LOOK! MY MANAGER AND I WERE SUCKING UP HELIUM! HE SUCK UP TOO MUCH AND IS NOW FLYING AROUND LONDON, MY TOUR MANAGER IS RUNNING AFTER HIM! I WENT ON THE COMPUTER TO TRY AND FIND OUT IF THERE WAS ANY WAY I COULD HELP MY MANAGER, BUT THE SQUIRREL CAME IN, PUSHED THE EJECT BUTTON, AND NOW HAS MY DISK! NOW, WILL YOU HELP ME OR NOT?!?!?!

Parent: You're absolutely mad.

At this point, Jerry has arrived above the park, still flying and buzzing around. He has a bit of a fit, with lots of jerky movements, moving up, down, side to side, diagonal, sharp, vomit inducing movements. He eventually lands heavily on the ground next to the family.

Parent: Oh my word.

John then comes trudging along the grass, looking worse for wear, his clothes sodden with sweat and looking as though he'd lost about two stone. He arrived at Jerry's fallen spot, heaving and huffing and puffing and collapsing right next to him.

Child #1: Mom, what's going on?

Child #2: Yeah, you said Mika was strange.

Parent: :shocked:

Mika: Yeah great, and I'm still STUCK up here, my limbs have gone NUMB, and no-one seems to care!!!!

John: *looks up* Mika, why are you flying with balloons? Or am I hallucinating?

Mika: Uhm...well...I can explain...

John: Mika, is that my floppy disk over there?

Mika: this is my explanation!.....It's all one big hallucination!! *Jazz hands*

John: I never know with you.

Jerry: Whoa....the Earth is spinning...

Child #1: Bright spark.

John: You wretched....wretched....fools...

Mika: Iiiiiit's nooooooot reeeeaaaaal.....

John: Oh shut up Mika, if it was a hallucination it would be pleasant, because real life with you is a curse.

Mika: Well gee, thanks.

Meanwhile, Humphrey had seen his chance to nick the floppy disk once more. He picked it up and put it back in his mouth, and zoomed off.

At the same time, there was an MFC meetup in London with the usual crew; Babs, Danika, Laura, Jennie and Jemma. They saw the Squirrel.

Danika: Oh look, a squirrel!

Jemma: What's it got in it's mouth?

Laura: I think it's a floppy disk!

Jennie: Wow, do you think we should look at it?

Babs: Why not. Hey, Caz?

Caz is dressed in normal clothes this time but on a seperate table, sipping a cup of iced tea. Her laptop is on the table and she peers over to them.

Caz: Sup, guys?

Danika: We found a floppy disk.

Jemma: I didn't think laptops had floppy disk spaces?

Caz: ........My laptop is special.

Jennie: Come on, let's put it in!

Caz grabs the floppy disk and inserts it. The suspense is killing everyone as they all wait for it to load. They are shocked at what they see.

Babs: Omg that's sick. Even for my eyes.

Laura: Whoa, that is hardcore.

Danika: *tilts head to one side* I don't get it.

It's a floppy disk containing pictures of John and.....Ashley Dupre.

Danika: Oh wait, I get it now.

Jemma: I didn't know John was gay.

Babs: Oi, respect sexuality and all that.

Jemma: Right, sorry.

Caz: :shocked:

*::..::*Back with the Mika gang*::..::*

Mika finally got free from the balloons and was holding both John and Jerry.

Mika: Sorry John, this IS real.

John: I know.

Mika: I'm sorry I screwed up.

John: You will be. Bloody wretched squirrels. I can't believe it took the floppy disk away. AGAIN.

Mika: i thought you'd be more angry at me, since it was the MFC's Officiality...

John: No, that's on the CD. With any luck that will still be safe.

Mika: Ohh....so what's on the floppy disk?

John: ..........................Nothing.

Mika: Wait, so i trekked - wait - no, i FLEW - all that way for a BLANK floppy disk??!!

John: No, it had stuff on it. Personal stuff.

Mika: Like what?

John: Nothing for you to know.

They get back inside and the computer is still on. John looks at the screen and his face is instantly red.

John: MIKA!!!!!

Mika: what now?!

John: DID YOU DELETE THE FOLDER?!?!?!

Mika: No, the squirrel did.

John: You can't keep blaming it on the god-damn squirrels!

Mika: Actually, I'm being very serious! Was it the MFC stuff?

John: YES!

Mika: But you said it was on a CD!

John: It is, but if that CD gets ruined we're screw - oh wait...please please please....

John ejects the CD/DVD slot and is horrified to find that there's nothing in it.

John: THE CD HAS GONE MISSING!!!!!!!!

Mika: Honest to God, it has nothing to do with me.

They hear some commotion in the living room, so they go to see what is going on. There's Jerry's mum, fiddling and bashing the CD player.

Mika: What are you doing?

Jerry's mum: Oh I found this CD in the computer and thought it might be some of your demo's, dear, and I wanted to listen, but it's not working! *bash bash bash*

John: Kill me now. Kill me now and put me out of my misery.

It's bugging me too.

I left a few messages today on her phone, but heard nothing back yet. So I'm not sure what's happening.

Even texted Charlotte to see if she would have any luck, but hard back from her either, as of yet.

Gonna try again first thing tomorrow.

I hope you manage to talk to her tomorrow :blink: *crosses fingers*

don't forget to go to Saranayde's new poll! :wub2:

my brain is frazzled. i'm tired. i need sleep. i'm sorry the script ain't that great, may try and improve it tomorrow if i have time.

night all x

And I was just about to go to bed as well, good thing I didn't yet :naughty:

At the same time, there was an MFC meetup in London with the usual crew; Babs, Danika, Laura, Jennie and Jemma. They saw the Squirrel.[/i]

:lmfao::lmao: This script was bloody hilarious :roftl: .. Usual crew lol.. err :fisch:

Babs: Omg that's sick. Even for my eyes.

Laura: Whoa, that is hardcore.

Danika: *tilts head to one side* I don't get it.

It's a floppy disk containing pictures of John and.....Ashley Dupre.

Danika: Oh wait, I get it now.

Jemma: I didn't know John was gay.

Babs: Oi, respect sexuality and all that.

Jemma: Right, sorry.

Caz: :shocked:

Are you purposely trying to make me sound dumber than I already am-not? :sneaky2:

I hope you manage to talk to her tomorrow :blink: *crosses fingers*

Me too.

Loving the second half of the story, with the London crew.

And my friends laptop has a floppy disk slot.

no i haven't, but i have a friend who lives close to perth.

and he sent me vegemite!!! :mf_rosetinted:

why?

Because... funnily enough, I used to live in Perth and I met a Canadian girl named Guylaine who was doing student exchange at my school and although the chances of you being her were excessively slim, it was gonna keep bugging me till I asked. So that's why:blush-anim-cl:

Mika are u searching a muse? :flaps eyelashes: :D

reeelax, in the worst case scenario I think most of us would be fine even if he's gonna release an album of covers and remastered demos..btw I really adore those old "prohibited" songs :ap_rosetinted:

No, no, I meant as a script idea. I'm fairly sure he's not having any trouble atm in RL, and even if he was he could certainly sell me a CD of those old unmentionables too.

Oh and Caz? You had my heart in my throat! Not sure why, but I suddenly realised that I was sitting holding my breath while I read it. Maybe cos I was getting excited at the idea that the floppy had the MFC details on and we were gonna have it all revealed! Dang it!

Because... funnily enough, I used to live in Perth and I met a Canadian girl named Guylaine who was doing student exchange at my school and although the chances of you being her were excessively slim, it was gonna keep bugging me till I asked. So that's why:blush-anim-cl:

awww i wish it was me!!! there are 3 places i want to visit when i'm rich but not necessarily famous :blush-anim-cl: and australia is one of them! :thumb_yello:

awww i wish it was me!!! there are 3 places i want to visit when i'm rich but not necessarily famous :blush-anim-cl: and australia is one of them! :thumb_yello:

Well, join the exodus. There's a whole heap of Canadians who are promising to visit, I think coinciding with a Mika tour, and your accomodation will be taken care of. We all keep offering our houses!

don't forget to go to Saranayde's new poll! :wub2:

my brain is frazzled. i'm tired. i need sleep. i'm sorry the script ain't that great, may try and improve it tomorrow if i have time.

night all x

take a little vacation and have sweet dreams!!

you've done a great chapter!!! :flowers2:

:bow::bow:

haha life with Mika is a curse? do you think? I think it must be pure fun. Just look at that video dancing with a woman

(with a pink post-it note in the butt! xDD)

thanx Caz!!

take a little vacation and have sweet dreams!!

you've done a great chapter!!! :flowers2:

:bow::bow:

haha life with Mika is a curse? do you think? I think it must be pure fun. Just look at that video dancing with a woman

(with a pink post-it note in the butt! xDD)

thanx Caz!!

I keep telling ppl that Mika marked his butt to know where his head is and where is the butt!! :roftl: *wall above Mika's bed with a note hanging on it* big, black with curly thingies- head,// small, down, with pink post-in note- butt" lol