REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Thank you for the reports, vids, and pics!! They are SO fantastic!! :mf_lustslow:

Yum

Damn, he's a good catcher

Damn, you're right!!! That was amazing! (And he looks very proud of himself for catching it, lol.) He's incredible. :wub2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for the reports and pics and videos and everything!

I'm glad you all had a good time :flowers2:

:naughty:

Also, is this the Much Music Argentina Interview thingie he was talking about in someone's myspace comment?:

Ya está el ganador que cumplirá el sueño de ver a Mika en Madrid

Much llevará a un ganador a Madrid para estar junto al artista más glamoroso del pop. Un show único, un viaje inolvidable.

María Marta Montesano es la ganadora del concurso "El Concierto de tus Sueños". Ella podrá viajar a Madrid a ver a Mika, el glamoroso artista pop que alcanzó el éxito mundial con "Life in Cartoon Motion".

Para participar del concurso, envió un SMS con la palabra Mika al 4477.

Su premio incluye pasaje y estadía, tickets para el show, meet and greet y acceso exclusivo a la entrevista con Mika. Todo lo que suceda en el viaje se verá reflejado en un programa especial a transmitirse en septiembre.

Como siempre, Much te acerca a los mejores shows.

Basically this girl won a contest of "The concert of your dreams", won accomodation and flight, tickets to see Mika, A Meet and greet, and exclusive access to an interview with Mika. And it says "Everything will be reflected in a special program to be transmitted in September."

I think that's right... I might have jumbled things a bit.

It says the date is from the July 14th 2008...

It's from much music but, I don't know. Maybe it's not what he was talking about. Haha

Does anyone know who actually won?

i think that girl "María Marta Montesano" but I don't know well, most of the finalists didn't have passports a day, so they had to call the following, I don't know if it is she who travel.

OK, thanks. I'm presuming she's not on the MFC?

Edit: I just realised where you got her name from. I just totally skipped the whole middle part of the post that was written in another language that I don't understand.

OK, thanks. I'm presuming she's not on the MFC?

you're welcome, and no, she isn't.

when we heard about this contest that we wanted to win one of the girls or boys of the MFC, and one of the girls "veroMika" was a finalist but she didn't have passports a day and was unable to travel. :thumbdown:

you're welcome, and no, she isn't.

when we heard about this contest that we wanted to win one of the girls or boys of the MFC, and one of the girls "veroMika" was a finalist but she didn't have passports a day and was unable to travel. :thumbdown:

What a bummer for her! What did she have to do to become a finalist?

What a bummer for her! What did she have to do to become a finalist?

only send a message with your the cell, to this number 4477 with the word Mika, and answer questions about him, the 20 people who had more points by answering the questions were finalists. and 1 of those travel

BTW, where is that Robertina? Hopefully busy writing a looong and detailed report....:wink2:

HI!

here i am...should be busy working actually!:wink2:

i'm back...let me catch up and then i'll write...nothing new i'm afraid!

of course you already have got all the news! :naughty:

HI!

hey u :)

i gtg to sleep...LATE! but ill bb tomorrow to read more ;)

HI!

But we also want YOUR news! :punk:

Along with C@rina and Asun there's three survivors so far.. not much :naughty:

Hi! Yesterday i was in front of the stage with a lot of fans of this forum. Such a

cool people. A lot of italians, spanish and fans for everywhere.

During the show (at the beginning) my camera it start to warn LOW BATT :( :(

The show wast great. This is my first mika concert and i loved it. IM FROM ARGENTINA!

During the show i gave to mika my cross necklaces and he used it for the entire show..

I wanna know if somebody took pictures of that (or videos)

Thank You VERY MUCH

ps: sorry for my english! =)

ESTEBAN!!!:wub2:

ciao...let me tell you MFCers..he's the loveliest guy ever....most of all because he told me i look like a 24 years old girl!!! :roftl:

esteban...i could not believe you would register so quickly...welcome dear...we enjoyed the gig together front row central and i was so happy when you offered him your necklace (MFCers: he did not throw it...he offered the necklace to mika...he saw it and put his arm towards esteban and took the necklace and put it on...then, shirtless, he hanged it to his trousers!:wub2:).

i'm sorry some mad fans, rude and nasty with us MFCers, could meet him and you could not....but that was supposed to be a MFC dedicated moment, so i could say nothing publicly to you, sorry.

i hope you'll be with us again and have your moment in the future.

as i told you he himself said he would tour South America with his next album...just be a little patient! :wink2:

i have a picture of me and you and the inflatable mika letters, the one taken by the official photographer with my camera. i'll post it at home this afternoon.

say hallo to your mate, that sweet girl called Andrea (do i remember well?) who was with you.

and now...go for the report!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for all the great reports and pictures everyone!

HI!

Robi, will you write us a book??

I love every little detail you know that!!

I want to know more about the M&G too.

'i wrote my report by hand last night on the plane..i had absolutely nothing to do and Mirti was sleeping...so! now i'm copying it....:naughty:'

So

this i smy report of the wonderful week end i spent in Madrid, meeting my MFC firends and the loveliest, the most tired and the kindest curly guy ever!

QUEENIE and THE BLACK QUEEN

thank you so much, you have been great with us all, helping us and being with us all the time around madrid...you are two real Royal Persons!:wub2:

Me Allegra and Mirtilla met at the airport and flew together to Madrid.The flight was perfect and we mikachatted all the time...and th eplane landed 20 minutes earlier than due! the mikamagic has already started! lol

At MAdrid airport we met the most welcoming committee: Queenie and The Black Queen were ther just for us! We had a little breakfast and went to the hotel where we met Bettasan. then, downtown to meet the others!

FD, caz, c@rin@, isa, imma, neeve... and we decided to have lunch together...that took some time, but the company was good and spirits were high!

Then back to the hotel to meet the british lot (jemma, Bab, Sariflor, SarahLou) and sweet Sienna, a quick change of dress and straight to the venue, where we were supposed to receive some info about the M&G...there we met Greta.

But we waited...and waited...and waited.....OK, we are so well trained now! lol

but the hot was too much and spanish ants on the grass outside so unice! so we decided to enter the venue and find a good spot and wait for Mikateam to arrive and give us news.

We all got seated places from which we could have a very nice view of the stage...we all went for a drink and then got prepared to wait till 3.30...and it was only 7.00 pm!!! my god..............

we displayed the flag and there was a photographer who kept on taking pics of us all...and then also to our front row...HEY guy! what have you done of all those pics? he seemed quite interested in us, mika's fans....are we so weird? lol

Was anyone else not able to get on MFC then..... :(

I don't know what happened but it couldn't find the web page or something... and here was me waiting for Robi's report lol

'i wrote my report by hand last night on the plane..i had absolutely nothing to do and Mirti was sleeping...so! now i'm copying it....:naughty:'

So

this i smy report of the wonderful week end i spent in Madrid, meeting my MFC firends and the loveliest, the most tired and the kindest curly guy ever!

QUEENIE and THE BLACK QUEEN

thank you so much, you have been great with us all, helping us and being with us all the time around madrid...you are two real Royal Persons!:wub2:

¡Hola Robi! :huglove: Hope you both had a nice flight back home, miss you sooo much already, wish you could have stayed longer...

Thanks for the report, and thanks especially for your kind words about Ana and me. I'm glad you had such a good time with us, as for me, it's been one of the best weekends of my life, I'm so thankful to you all for coming and being so nice. It's been fun, huh?

To everybody: I'm trying to write my report and upload my vids (sorry, not so many, I simply HAD TO dance, it was such an energetic gig and I was so happy to be there I couldn't tape almost anything, I hope you all understand... Please, be a bit more patient with me, it's been a weekend but seems like a whole month!

¡Hola Robi! :huglove: Hope you both had a nice flight back home, miss you sooo much already, wish you could have stayed longer...

Thanks for the report, and thanks especially for your kind words about Ana and me. I'm glad you had such a good time with us, as for me, it's been one of the best weekends of my life, I'm so thankful to you all for coming and being so nice. It's been fun, huh?

To everybody: I'm trying to write my report and upload my vids (sorry, not so many, I simply HAD TO dance, it was such an energetic gig and I was so happy to be there I couldn't tape almost anything, I hope you all understand... Please, be a bit more patient with me, it's been a weekend but seems like a whole month!

Waiting patiently!! :flowers2: Don't worry about videos - there will be

plenty others. Its your story we want!!! :wub2:

Waiting patiently!! :flowers2: Don't worry about videos - there will be

plenty others. Its your story we want!!! :wub2:

Thank you Wendi!! :huglove: I missed you loads, thought of you a lot all the time...

You'll have my story, just wait till I get to it, so many things in such little time, hard to put it al together:bleh: