REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Momento!!!!!! sos de Argentina?? que emocion!! lo pudiste ver en vivo!!! y encima uso todo el show el collar!! que bueno!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk:

Sisi, de capital federal! Vinimos con una amiga de vacaciones por Europa y daba la casualidad que nos concidia con el recital de Mika en Madrid. Y obvio que ni dudamos en ir!!! Fue genial! Nada que ver con un recital en argentina.. estabamos adelante de todo en las vayas en el cento y nadie te empujaba! Y para colmo se quedo con mi collar todo el recital!! Hasta cuando se saco la remera se lo colgo en el pantalon! .. me parece que le gusto!!!..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

¡Hola! Me alegro de que te dieras tanta prisa en registrarte:bleh: Me encantó conocerte, aunque no pudieramos hablar mucho. Pero estoy muy contenta de que disfrutárais del concierto, y la aventura del collar fue estupenda:roftl: ¡Hablamos!

Para mi tambien fue un gustazo conocerte!!!! =)

A todos los que estaban por ahi.. Se sentia un buen ambiente... Los Mika Fans tienen buena vibra!

SALUDO

part 3

Than the meeting part. We were told to wait at the right side of the stage to go backstage, so we did. Also non MFCers were waiting there... To Freddie the doubtful task to separate the people that were on the list from the people that were not. Well done Freddie, I don't think it was easy, but you managed well!! :thumb_yello: Allegra was missing for a moment, but that went out fine.

They took us backstage, and we had to walk through the barrier, were some other fans jumped over and joined us, 2 or 3 of them I thought? They asked us to have a seat, and then Mika came. Just in his stage clothing, unshowered, just sweaty as we were :naughty: He had small chat with everybody. No restrictions were given, but nobody asked for everything, and I think we behaved good. It was relaxed, Mika seemed to be in good spirits despite his sore throat, so it was all ok. When he left the non MFCers followed him for a bit, I didn't saw it clearly, but I think it was not to bad and handled fast and correct.

Then back to the standing field, chatted for a bit with each other outside. And finally went back to the hotel for having a breakfast around 6 am.

Then for me I got back to the airport, where I was flying in the early afternoon. Got home around 6 pm, totally knackered... And I still am, so I will make an end to it now, and go back to bed. I'm really in need of some sleep...

Carina :woot_jump:

Thanks for the report :wub2:

Not so great to hear that his voice wasn't what it's supposed to be :sad: But it's almost over now .. then he can take some rest (I hope) :original:

(sorry, I can't stay briefly I'm afraid... So here part 1)

Ok, lets try to make a longer report. I need to warn you in advance, I feel totally knackered, and I'm not sure if I'm able to express myself in english that well right now. :blush-anim-cl:

Well, lets start at the beginning.

After a way to short night I went to the airport on saturday morning, actual Dutch weather; rainy, windy and 16 degrees celsius. Had a good flight and arrived in Madrid around 12:00. Texted Asun, and found out that they already met some other MFCers, and decided to join them. So overthere the Spanish deligade was (Asun, Ana and Isa), the Italian (Allegra, Robertina, Bettasan and Mirtilla), the Scottish (Freddie and Caz) and ofcourse the Irish Neeve (I really hope I'm not messing up nationalities and names). Really nice to meet them all (again) and we had a nice lunch. Thereafter we went to the hotel of the Italians, met the other MFCers (Sienna, Sariflor, Saralou, Babs, Jemma, Lillibeth, Mici(??) am I missing someone? SORRY!!!) and had a drink overthere whereafter we decided to take of the the "venue"

Thanks for the report, i wish i was there but sadly i wasnt. :naughty:

Carina - your report was lovely - but Fred and Caz are English, not

Scottish - unless there is something they have not told me!!! :wink2::roftl:

Although Fred DOES look dashing in a kilt!!! :naughty:

Yes she may have been confused by the kilt. :naughty:

You welcomeeeeee!!!! :naughty: I will, don't worry.

Now........

Picture time!!!!

P1000491.jpg

P1000494.jpg

P1000497.jpg

P1000499.jpg

P1000498.jpg

Asun!!!! :huglove: thanks for the amazing pics and the small report. Looking forward to read the full report tomorrow.

part 3

Than the meeting part. We were told to wait at the right side of the stage to go backstage, so we did. Also non MFCers were waiting there... To Freddie the doubtful task to separate the people that were on the list from the people that were not. Well done Freddie, I don't think it was easy, but you managed well!! :thumb_yello: Allegra was missing for a moment, but that went out fine.

They took us backstage, and we had to walk through the barrier, were some other fans jumped over and joined us, 2 or 3 of them I thought? They asked us to have a seat, and then Mika came. Just in his stage clothing, unshowered, just sweaty as we were :naughty: He had small chat with everybody. No restrictions were given, but nobody asked for everything, and I think we behaved good. It was relaxed, Mika seemed to be in good spirits despite his sore throat, so it was all ok. When he left the non MFCers followed him for a bit, I didn't saw it clearly, but I think it was not to bad and handled fast and correct.

Then back to the standing field, chatted for a bit with each other outside. And finally went back to the hotel for having a breakfast around 6 am.

Then for me I got back to the airport, where I was flying in the early afternoon. Got home around 6 pm, totally knackered... And I still am, so I will make an end to it now, and go back to bed. I'm really in need of some sleep...

Thanks for the report! Haha, I like him better unshowered. He is sexy (yes, i just called mika sexy) that way. I would have collected a sweat drop and sold it if i were you....:fisch:

Thanks everyone for the reports and pics and videos and everything!

I'm glad you all had a good time :flowers2:

:naughty:

Also, is this the Much Music Argentina Interview thingie he was talking about in someone's myspace comment?:

Ya está el ganador que cumplirá el sueño de ver a Mika en Madrid

Much llevará a un ganador a Madrid para estar junto al artista más glamoroso del pop. Un show único, un viaje inolvidable.

María Marta Montesano es la ganadora del concurso "El Concierto de tus Sueños". Ella podrá viajar a Madrid a ver a Mika, el glamoroso artista pop que alcanzó el éxito mundial con "Life in Cartoon Motion".

Para participar del concurso, envió un SMS con la palabra Mika al 4477.

Su premio incluye pasaje y estadía, tickets para el show, meet and greet y acceso exclusivo a la entrevista con Mika. Todo lo que suceda en el viaje se verá reflejado en un programa especial a transmitirse en septiembre.

Como siempre, Much te acerca a los mejores shows.

Basically this girl won a contest of "The concert of your dreams", won accomodation and flight, tickets to see Mika, A Meet and greet, and exclusive access to an interview with Mika. And it says "Everything will be reflected in a special program to be transmitted in September."

I think that's right... I might have jumbled things a bit.

It says the date is from the July 14th 2008...

It's from much music but, I don't know. Maybe it's not what he was talking about. Haha

yes, I think was that. cause he comment to a friend and say that he was just finished the interview for much music Argentina, he also say that he speak in Spanish (i love when he talk in Spanish :wub2:)