REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At around 11 pm Queenie, who had been told to be a Big Girl for the gig (KUDOS to her! a spanish girl to be BG in Madrid!!!) from Lulu (she was looking for the second BG of the night, she being the other one) went to meet mikateam...Mirtilla was with her and they wanted her too!!!

We could not believe our ears after....our lovely Mirtilla on stage! but she will tell you everything i think.

the news relieved me from the awful moment i was living...i was so bored, so tired and so annoyed by all the bands who were performing before Mika...my bloody valentine were really bloody...just loud noise making our ears and stomachs trembling! puah

i even put paper in my ears!

after they finished (a loud 'bravo! go home' rose from our side) we decided to try front row...actually all their fans were going as they obviously were not there to see Mika too!

we got front row without running!!! can you fancy it?

i got my central place without difficulty and met esteban on my left side, Allegra and Bettasan were with me and all the rest were first or second row...perfect! freddie displayed the flag on the barrier and really Mika noticed it and hinted at him many times!

we hanged Mirtilla's MIKA inflatable letters and they were photographed by the official photografer who had been taking pics of us all day...HEY YOU! come and join MFC and be our official photographer!

that was perfection...just another group and then MIKA!

Hot chips played...not so bad (not my taste anyway) but they had a problem...they were playing immediately before Mika, so you just want them to finish and go!

they went at last and mikaworkers started to build mikastage up...i took some pics of it as it was nice to see...flowers and candy sticks coming...quite a different approach from the rest of the bands!

all of a sudden the band was on stage and Mika with them...no introduction at all, he jumped straight on in Relax!

then he spoke spanish...he seemed quite ok to me, but the spanish girls say sometimes he's funny!

he was willing to have fun in spite of the late hour...he was energetic, jumping all the time, playing with band members....

then the moment we all wanted to witness came...BIG GIRL!!!!

OUR girls were there dancing on stage, they were perfect in the role..they were so 'beautiful' as the song says...all i want to point out is that i felt so weird! watch them on stage and think...they are my friends!

Mirtilla is one of the first italian fans i met that far day of april 2007 ....a sweet and a bit shy young woman, and she simply looked so at ease in that costume and so perfect on stage!

The gig went on quite fast, he seemed to rush to the end but, oh well, he was enjoying it!

ppl threw a lot of stuff on the stage...he always picked things up and wore them when he could, a pink jacket, esteban's necklace, mini umbrellas...

he sang both Grace kelly and lollipop without his shirt...understandable, it was still warm!

Paper in your ears!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Thanks for your report Robi - full of passion and colour!!!

And the hardship of having to see him singing without his shirt!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yep, that must have been incredibly difficult. Don't know if I could do it:naughty:.

Hi rose...could not ask him questions about the trousers...sorry!

FD had been told to go right side of the stage after the gig...so we did.

there were some excited fans who clearly understood something was going on...and they were determined not to miss it!

they started to push violently at the barrier where we were waiting, trying to sneak in our group...man, we were not many, they could do it quite easily!

i told them it was a private meeting of Mika with his fan club, i told them in spanish and english but they would not care!

they were rude in answering me back and def determined to get in!

then security opened a narrow gap between barriers and we could get in very slowly, always being pushed by those...it was scaring!!!

jemma was so badly pushed that when in she cried..FD was so good at stopping them being so big! Brave alpha male he is!

bab had problems too...but they managed at last.

the rude fans also...they could get in....i was so angry and so worried they could spoil the M&G!!! we were all quiet and old fans, not needing pics or autographs, just willing to share a moment with mika...

John and the rest actually did not mind...they were just 4/5 ppl more!

so i remembered someone told me once i'm a bit assertive...i wanted to be assertive that night and i talked to those ppl saying:

now you are in and you should not be here, listen to me very carefully: don't ask for pics, don't ask for autographs, this is a meeting of mikafanclub with mika and he's the main man of this meeting, it's a private party and you must behave!

man

i think i scared them , my look must have chilled them down. they quite behaved, or at least they did not spoil the moment!

they were the first to meet him and they kept him quite long...we all were waiting to meet him! and when he was leaving they stopped him again for kisses! oh god *rolls eyes*

we were all seated, they had prepared an area for us beside the stage!

In that venue they don't have a VIP area, so they had to organize it randomly. That was the reason of those problems at the barrier.

then he was so nice, so nice...he stopped at any seat talking (or trying too...he was hoarse!), taking gifts in a bag sariflor gave him (thanks sarah...he was having problems!) and being always smiling and lovely and polite to anyone.

he was there directly from the stage, it was so late he would not have his usual shower. but he didn't smell! can you believe me?

when it was my turn, i introduced myself (i'm never sure he remembers me!) and gave him the Paolo Conte CD collection i bought for him, he was pleased of course and knows i'm his Paolo Conte's pusher as i already gave him a dvd last year in florence!

then i congratulated for the great show he put up in Paris...i said i was a fool not be there and that i was waiting for the dvd...

then we briefly talked about the RAH concert...sariflor had forgotten to ask him why he said it's hard to play there so she came over to me and we asked together...it's not because it's hard to find a date there, not because of the acoustic...he was having a funny face trying to say why...so i asked 'because it's too serious a place?' and he said ' Yes! this is....!'

then we said goodbye and he went on.

sariflor, pls correct me if i'm wrong in reporting out short RAH conversation with him...

he was trying to explain but he could not speak much cause of his voice!

then i went to john to thank him, you're welcome he said...nice guy that blondie!

and that's all...we went outside to listen to our BG reports! stayed there a little bit more and went to the hotel in time for a good restoring breakfast at 6o'clock am!!!!

The first real MFC M&G was a success this time, we knew each other and we knew what to do. no one of us needed a pic or an autograph and we were all tired enough to stay seated how they asked!!!

i'm so pleased i was there and i'm sure more will follow!

now i'm downloading my stuff and will upload it asap!

Thank you so much for your complete report, I'm afraid I don't have much more to add. You made me relive everything again, Gosh how I wosh you were all here still! Miss you so, so much:wub2: However, I'm writting my own point of view of the fantastic Mika weekend, not as good as yours, of course, but slightly different I hope:wink2:

PS: How's our BEAUTIFUL Big Girl?:wub2:

great report :thumb_yello:

but i dont understand about autographs, if there were people who saw him first time they couldnt get autographs ? :blink:

sorry, but im confused :blush-anim-cl:

why is it so difficult to understand?

i only wanted those ppl ( not MFCers, just ppl pushing their way into our private M&G with him...we had given john a list with our real names!!!) not to spoil our M&G as it happened in the past...so i scared them!!!!

because if someone starts asking for something...then the others follow...then chaos takes place!!!

yes

i was rude and bossy...but hey! i was determìned not to have the moment go nuts!

i didn't want to read more angry posts after a M&G!!!

That was so god to read Robertina :wub2: I'm really, really glad the M&G went so well. I'm still annoyed about these non-MFCers pushing in and being rude, but it doesn't seem so bad.

I'm glad everyone had such a lovely time!

why is it so difficult to understand?

i only wanted those ppl not to spoil our M&G as it happened in the past...so i scared them!!!!

because if someone starts asking for something...then the others follow...then chaos takes place!!!

yes

i was rude and bossy...but hey! i was determimìned to not to have the moment go nuts!

i didn't want to read more angry posts after a M&G!!!

You did a good job Robi, well done :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for that Robi :huglove:

I am glad you told them to behave - it was wrong that they

pushed in to your arranged meeting!!

But it sounds like a great time was had by all!! :punk:

yes wendi....a lovely lovely memory and a good start for future meetings hopefully!

Thank you so much for your complete report, I'm afraid I don't have much more to add. You made me relive everything again, Gosh how I wosh you were all here still! Miss you so, so much:wub2: However, I'm writting my own point of view of the fantastic Mika weekend, not as good as yours, of course, but slightly different I hope:wink2:

PS: How's our BEAUTIFUL Big Girl?:wub2:

she's well

a bit sleepy

dreaming about BG i think..........:naughty:

hi asun, pls write your report...i need to relive it all again myself!:thumb_yello:

The first real MFC M&G was a success this time, we knew each other and we knew what to do. no one of us needed a pic or an autograph and we were all tired enough to stay seated how they asked!!!

OMG, Robi -- thank you so much for all of this! I was there with you in

spirit, you know that! :huglove:

Cannot wait to see your photos -- and am very anxious to hear from

Mirti and Queenie, now, too!

dcdeb

so i remembered someone told me once i'm a bit assertive...i wanted to be assertive that night and i talked to those ppl saying:

now you are in and you should not be here, listen to me very carefully: don't ask for pics, don't ask for autographs, this is a meeting of mikafanclub with mika and he's the main man of this meeting, it's a private party and you must behave!

man

i think i scared them , my look must have chilled them down. they quite behaved, or at least they did not spoil the moment!

Grazie, Robi! Great report! :punk:

Thank you for putting the gate crashers in their place. I'm sure you saw how important it was to FD (and to us all!) that this first "official" MFC meet and greet go well - so thank you for helping to make sure they didn't ruin things!

:bow:

Hi rose...could not ask him questions about the trousers...sorry!

FD had been told to go right side of the stage after the gig...so we did.

there were some excited fans who clearly understood something was going on...and they were determined not to miss it!

they started to push violently at the barrier where we were waiting, trying to sneak in our group...man, we were not many, they could do it quite easily!

i told them it was a private meeting of Mika with his fan club, i told them in spanish and english but they would not care!

they were rude in answering me back and def determined to get in!

then security opened a narrow gap between barriers and we could get in very slowly, always being pushed by those...it was scaring!!!

jemma was so badly pushed that when in she cried..FD was so good at stopping them being so big! Brave alpha male he is!

bab had problems too...but they managed at last.

the rude fans also...they could get in....i was so angry and so worried they could spoil the M&G!!! we were all quiet and old fans, not needing pics or autographs, just willing to share a moment with mika...

John and the rest actually did not mind...they were just 4/5 ppl more!

man

they were the first to meet him and they kept him quite long...we all were waiting to meet him! and when he was leaving they stopped him again for kisses! oh god *rolls eyes*

we were all seated, they had prepared an area for us beside the stage!

In that venue they don't have a VIP area, so they had to organize it randomly. That was the reason of those problems at the barrier.

then he was so nice, so nice...he stopped at any seat talking (or trying too...he was hoarse!), taking gifts in a bag sariflor gave him (thanks sarah...he was having problems!) and being always smiling and lovely and polite to anyone.

he was there directly from the stage, it was so late he would not have his usual shower. but he didn't smell! can you believe me?

when it was my turn, i introduced myself (i'm never sure he remembers me!) and gave him the Paolo Conte CD collection i bought for him, he was pleased of course and knows i'm his Paolo Conte's pusher as i already gave him a dvd last year in florence!

then i congratulated for the great show he put up in Paris...i said i was a fool not be there and that i was waiting for the dvd...

then we briefly talked about the RAH concert...sariflor had forgotten to ask him why he said it's hard to play there so she came over to me and we asked together...it's not because it's hard to find a date there, not because of the acoustic...he was having a funny face trying to say why...so i asked 'because it's too serious a place?' and he said ' Yes! this is....!'

then we said goodbye and he went on.

sariflor, pls correct me if i'm wrong in reporting out short RAH conversation with him...

he was trying to explain but he could not speak much cause of his voice!

then i went to john to thank him, you're welcome he said...nice guy that blondie!

and that's all...we went outside to listen to our BG reports! stayed there a little bit more and went to the hotel in time for a good restoring breakfast at 6o'clock am!!!!

Robertina you're back:groupwave:

i'm so happy that the meet and greet worked so well and everything was great!

the way you described mika being nice so nice just reminded me of the m&g in amsterdam when he was unbelievably, incredibly nice once again talking to everyone even though he was tired and had a sore throat:wub2: