What A Difference A Year Makes...

Blue Eyes

It's exactly a year today that I first saw the Mikster in the flesh (so to speak :wink2: ). Myself and Kev managed to get wristbands for the Fopp in-store promotion in London and were absolutely blown away by him and Martin.

Thought you might like to see some of our photos - doesn't he look different?! Bless...

Fopp001.jpg

Fopp002.jpg

Fopp003.jpg

Fopp004.jpg

Fopp005.jpg

...Gotta be green lol...

Fopp008.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was still just as cute:wub2:

that is so beautiful - literally I am getting teary eyed :tears: WTF is wrong with me today, must be damn hormonal.........LOL

I love retro Mika. Back in the day when he wasn't so much of a b*stard (his words, not mine!!!).

haha where does he say that

Aww:tears:

I love vintage Meeks:mf_rosetinted:

I also love those pics from end 2006, when he had longer hair and was even skinnier than on those Fopp pics:naughty:

really?, oh, i think i haven't seen pics from 2006. please post.

that is so beautiful - literally I am getting teary eyed :tears: WTF is wrong with me today, must be damn hormonal.........LOL

I love retro Mika. Back in the day when he wasn't so much of a b*stard (his words, not mine!!!).

i think i'm gonna cry too... i plainly hate retro but i absolutely love retro mika and i'm fascinated how mika always describe himself so perfectly well... he is always so caricatural and realistic when he states his own behaviour

A year?

"what difference does it make? Oh it makes none, but now you're gone "

We're all commenting the same thing, but it can't be helped.... He was sooo skinny!!! I haven't been around all that long, but I've seen so many more recent shots and have gotten used to how he's looking now. Not that he's not still slender, but damn he was skinny! Still gorgeous tho.