Guess who ADELE thinks is fit?

CazGirl

Heya! Bizarre news!

Danika (aka hotdlp) said she read somewhere that there was an interview of Adele somewhere, and apparently she said (and i'll quote Danika's text)

"'I like chubby boys, except for Mika he's really fit' then they asked her if she'd ever bring him home to her parents or something...then i don't remember what she said."

It's in "Look" magazine (UK), has anyone got it???

*EDIT*

Go to PAGE 2 for actual quote

Go to PAGE 3

Go to PAGE 5 for PICTURE

Go to PAGE 9 for ANOTHER picture and ANOTHER quote.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: Chubby boys...and Mika!

She's got taste, but then she is only human. She has gone up in my estimation anyway. Thanks for the snippet..and DOES anyone have that article??

Nothing we didn't already know.

By the way, I see Thom York in your sig, he's got a cute laugh to rival Mikas!

Hmm thats interesting. Maybe she's a a member here aswell:blink: Adele if your reading this we know who you are!:mf_rosetinted:

Get Adele in the Hall of Fame NOW!

Thom Yorke rocks :punk:

And yes, get Adele on that list!! I thought she was checking him out backstage at the Brits :wink2:

Heya! Bizarre news!

Danika (aka hotdlp) said she read somewhere that there was an interview of Adele somewhere, and apparently she said (and i'll quote Danika's text)

"'I like chubby boys, except for Mika he's really fit' then they asked her if she'd ever bring him home to her parents or something...then i don't remember what she said."

It's in "Look" magazine (UK), has anyone got it???

A great singer with a good taste...:naughty:

DO love your avie pic!!!!!!! :punk: I'm SO pleased I finally see the result, having seen the work in progress!! :yay: I am surprised you didn't use the ones with andy.. :naughty:

ah, the memories... :wub2:

This girl has got a great taste!

[and If I remember well,at the Brit awards Adele wanted to be one of the Mika's Big girls!:wink2:]

maybe that was because she wanted to straddle him lol. maybe she wanted to be in beth ditto's shoes as well haha!

:naughty: who wouldn't?!!!:wink2:

true lol

I got the magazine just now, I'll put up the quote when Have I got news for you is finished. :P

ah, fandabbydosy. HIGNFY is a great programme, but QI is my favourite lol. i love stephen fry.

true lol

ah, fandabbydosy. HIGNFY is a great programme, but QI is my favourite lol. i love stephen fry.

You just became my favourite person. Stephen Fry is actually my hero.

The quote is as follows:

"I want a chubby boy, Mika's an exception, he's so fit."

Then she was asked what her mum would think if she brought Mika home and she said she wouldn't because she doesn't like bringing blokes back to her mum's house and she reckons it'd be really rude if she had sex there.

Oh and it's got a cute picture of Mika at the bottom as well with the word 'fit' written over it.

The girl clearly has taste.

You just became my favourite person. Stephen Fry is actually my hero.

The quote is as follows:

"I want a chubby boy, Mika's an exception, he's so fit."

Then she was asked what her mum would think if she brought Mika home and she said she wouldn't because she doesn't like bringing blokes back to her mum's house and she reckons it'd be really rude if she had sex there.

Oh and it's got a cute picture of Mika at the bottom as well with the word 'fit' written over it.

The girl clearly has taste.

I'd love to meet Stephen Fry, he's so intelligent, funny, and he's a great actor. and LOL @ Adele talking about her mum. was she insinuating that she'd have sex with Mika? :roftl: :roftl: Oh please post the picture!