In the sauna with Mika...

Pamette

http://www.sudpresse.be/regions/huy_waremme/2011-07-12/elle-croise-mika-dans-un-sauna-887169.shtml

Ardentes: une Hutoise s'est retrouvée dans le sauna avec Mika!

Combien d'entre nous rêvent de rencontrer une star? Peu en ont l'occasion, et encore moins dans un sauna. Et pourtant. Dimanche dernier, alors qu'elle passe un moment de détente avec ses amies au château des thermes de Chaudfontaine, Marjorie a rencontré la récente tête d'affiche du festival Les Ardentes: le célèbre Mika.

Loïc Dechène

Publié le 12/07 à 09h39

“ Quand je suis rentrée, j'ai voulu effectuer un rituel, c'est-à-dire faire tourner ma serviette et augmenter la chaleur du sauna, explique-t-elle, Mika était présent avec un de ses amis. Je ne l'avais pas encore reconnu. J'ai demandé à son ami si le rituel ne le dérangeait pas ”. La personne ne comprenant pas le français, Mika s'adresse alors à son ami en lui souriant: “Just say yes ”(“ Dis juste oui ”, N.D.L.R.).

Et c'est à ce moment-là que Marjorie tilt: “ Comme il parlait anglais, et qu'il se produisait le soir même aux Ardentes, j'ai fait le rapprochement avec la star ”. Pas impressionnée pour autant, la jeune femme décide tout de même de le laisser tranquille. “ Je n'ai pas voulu l'embêter. Mais c'est quand même dommage qu'il ne nous ait pas donné des places pour son concert de la soirée... ” plaisante-t-elle.

Quelques minutes plus tard, le chanteur quitte la pièce en leur adressant un sourire. “ Il nous a remercié et nous a expliqué qu'il sortait parce qu'il avait vraiment trop chaud. J'espère que ce n'est pas mon rituel qui l'a obligé à s'en aller! ”. On ne le saura jamais. Mais nul doute que beaucoup de fans auraient payé très cher pour être à la place de Marjorie...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

TRANSLATION: (thanks crazyaboutmika)

Ardente: a young lady find herself in the sauna with Mika

How many of us dream of meeting a star? It happens only to a few people and even more rarely in a sauna. Nervertheless, last Sunday, as she's is Castles of Waters with a few friends , Marjorie met the star of Les Ardentes festival : the famous Mika.

"When I got in, I wanted to do as I always do, turn my towel and turn the heat up", she explains. "Mika was there of one of his friends" "I wasn't aware that it was him yet.I asked his friend if he didn't mind if I did as usual"; That person didn't undertand French, so Mika smiled to his friend and told him "Just say yes"

Then Marjorie started to think. "As he was speaking English , and he I knew Mika was going to be at Les Ardentes, I understood that was him". The young woman wasn't shy, but decided she wouldn't say to him that she knew who he was.

"I didn't want to bother him. But still it's a pity he didn't give us free tickets for his show" she jokes.

A few minutes later, the singer leaves the room smiling to Marjorie and her friends. "He thanked us and said he was leaving because he was really too hot. " " I hope it's not because I had turned the heat up.!"

We'll never know, but many fans would have given anything to be at Marjorie's place.

Loïc Dechène

12/07 09h39

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a funny article, how is it even newsworthy:roftl: That's like someone saying I met Mika at the bus stop. Oh except maybe in the sauna he wasn't wearing many clothes...:aah:

Yes. That's insane to write an article about that :roftl: Who cares except us? I found it very funny.

It's fun article :aah:... It would be great if someone could translate into English. Google translate is inimitable... I do not understand the meaning of the words "J'ai voulu effectuer un rituel, c'est-à-dire faire tourner ma serviette et augmenter la chaleur du sauna."

This person wanted to make a rituel inside the sauna, i mean increase the temperature .

Oh, thank you Lillibet!:wub2: I did not understand the word "ritual" in this context.

I have silly desire to write something playful there, but it above my understanding:

'' * Veuillez entrer une séquence

d'1 chiffre, 2 lettres, 2 chiffres, 1 lettre :....''

Any one figure, any two letters... 2 figures... 1 letter...?? this is impossible...

What?:shocked:

:lmfao: Oh well.

What I have written??? :shocked::shocked: Something bad?

There it is impossible to write the comment without registration. I want be registered. But I cannot...

What I have written??? :shocked::shocked: Something bad?

There it is impossible to write the comment without registration. I want be registered. But I cannot...

Not at all, don't worry. I just commented the article. :huglove:

Ardente: a young lady find herself in the sauna with Mika

How many of us dream of meeting a star? It happens only to a few people and even more rarely in a sauna. Nervertheless, last Sunday, as she's is Castles of Waters with a few friends , Marjorie met the star of Les Ardentes festival : the famous Mika.

"When I got in, I wanted to do as I always do, turn my towel and turn the heat up", she explains. "Mika was there of one of his friends" "I wasn't aware that it was him yet.I asked his friend if he didn't mind if I did as usual"; That person didn't undertand French, so Mika smiled to his friend and told him "Just say yes"

Then Marjorie started to think. "As he was speaking English , and he I knew Mika was going to be at Les Ardentes, I understood that was him". The young woman wasn't shy, but decided she wouldn't say to him that she knew who he was.

"I didn't want to bother him. But still it's a pity he didn't give us free tickets for his show" she jokes.

A few minutes later, the singer leaves the room smiling to Marjorie and her friends. "He thanked us and said he was leaving because he was really too hot. " " I hope it's not because I had turned the heat up.!"

We'll never know, but many fans would have given anything to be at Marjorie's place.

Loïc Dechène

12/07 09h39

Archived