Mika's "real" name

MIKAMAD

I was browsing on ebay for a signed Mika somthing or other and all the things he has signed, he has writen.

"Lolipops all round, Michel" or "Its all gone Willy Wonka, Michel".

Please tell me, Im deing to know!

MIKAMAD(Petra)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got my signed cd (I won it, so I didn't see Mika when he signed it :/) it took me a long time to figure which letter was what ^^

But on my cd it says "Mika!" with a !, that's probably why it looked weird

I've read somewhere that his real name is Michael (Mica is probably a nickname, and Mika is the "artistic" name)...but I have no idea what he writes in the autographs...lol

i can't even read what he wrote when he signed my CD!

He wrote my name and then love and then a doodle of his name or signature, which you can barely read LOL. I think it's so people can't fake his signature, which is pretty smart tbh!! Mika eh :D

i can't even read what he wrote when he signed my CD!

He wrote my name and then love and then a doodle of his name or signature, which you can barely read LOL. I think it's so people can't fake his signature, which is pretty smart tbh!! Mika eh :D

hehe samw with what he did with mine, but yeah guess that is clever

According to MTV news his name is :

Born Michael Holbrook Penniman in Beirut to a Lebanese mother and American father, Mika and his parents moved to Paris while he was still a very young child, and eventually London by the time he was nine years old.

Other articles say Mica is the name.

and i read somewhere that in school he called himself Mica "c" but when he did the play "Cabaret" at a school production he decided to change it to Mika "k" because it would stand out more..and besides, people always pronounced it wrong..

:confused:Ay these media people that can't get their (shirt) together!

I guess I'll just have to ask him personally for all of us huh? clear some things up! When i see him in June.. :woot_jump:YAY!

According to MTV news his name is :

Born Michael Holbrook Penniman in Beirut to a Lebanese mother and American father, Mika and his parents moved to Paris while he was still a very young child, and eventually London by the time he was nine years old.

Other articles say Mica is the name.

and i read somewhere that in school he called himself Mica "c" but when he did the play "Cabaret" at a school production he decided to change it to Mika "k" because it would stand out more..and besides, people always pronounced it wrong..

:confused:Ay these media people that can't get their (shirt) together!

I guess I'll just have to ask him personally for all of us huh? clear some things up! When i see him in June.. :woot_jump:YAY!

See my post a few up. He said it himself yesterday!

• 1 month later...
His real name was Michael, I think? :boxed: Mica or Michael. ;S

Hi Celesteee! How are you? It's an old threat. We all know now that Mica's real name is Mica.

He said that in a video. The link is above! :wink2:

His father's name is Michael but her mother didn't want him to be called like that and she chose Mica.

He put a K instead of a C for his artist name because people pronounces Mica bad!

...and yet deek said the name in his passport was Michael.... LOL

*dazed and confused* :insane: - but well, whatever might be true ... Mica, Michael, Bernhard .... No matter, Mika is Mika :wub2: (He couldn't amaze me less if his real name was George or *insertstupidname*)

...but as he said in the hot seat interview his real name was Mica, I believe it, as I want to believe just everything he says....:blush-anim-cl: