Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands

BloEmPje

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be with Haasje (Haeschen02), the lovable bloody German. I am sure she will protect me. :naughty:

Of course darling. You know I'll give my life for you :mf_rosetinted: .

I think she'll need a very strong shield to stop us:roftl:

My boyfriend is a LARPer. He has a nice shield. Maybe I can take it together with some dangerous rubber swords. At if we can't defend ourselves we'll retreat to the Mika-Mobil :bleh:

My boyfriend is a LARPer. He has a nice shield. Maybe I can take it together with some dangerous rubber swords. At if we can't defend ourselves we'll retreat to the Mika-Mobil :bleh:

My friend is also a LARPer, I might borrow her sword then:glasses2: No just kidding, nothing can stop us MWAHAHAHAHA:roftl:

I have a larp sword too. Bought it at the Elf Fantasy Fair :biggrin2:

Please don't. I need a lift back home. :blink:

But you're welcome to bring the LARP shield and the rubber swords. Dresscode = fancy dress, isn't it? :biggrin2:

Dresscode is Fantastical fancy dress:punk:

My cousing and I decided to go as Angel and Devil. Guess what I am:naughty:

Have a fab time everyone :biggrin2:

thanks, i'm sure we will:biggrin2:

I can't wait, I saw a cute gift but it was waaay to expensive, it were clogs but ehm...don't know how to say that in english, in pantoffel vorm zeg maar :wink2: ...they were so cute but they were €45,00,- :shocked:

I can't wait, I saw a cute gift but it was waaay to expensive, it were clogs but ehm...don't know how to say that in english, in pantoffel vorm zeg maar :wink2: ...they were so cute but they were €45,00,- :shocked:

Wow. That's a lot of money.. :shocked:

I'm lucky that rubber duckies dont cost that much lol.

Only the really nice duckies cost a lot ..

I've got those, for myself:naughty: It was a mothersday present from my husband.

I have another clog-idea for giving Mika. You can buy those unpainted ones (not very expensive) and paint them in the LICM-pattern.

Op deze website staan ze voor €14,50:

http://www.stijl.nl/estore/index.php?Art_ID=698&taal_ID=NL

Maybe I can buy some over here in Delft.

There are like 10 different shops on the Grote Markt that sell these (more comfortable) clogs. :biggrin2:

pantoffelklompen-geel.jpg

And i bet that they are cheaper to (since there standing outside.) All I need is Mika's shoe size :thumb_yello:

I wanted to buy a souvenir with Delfts Blauw so I have to go there anyway. :wink2:

Maybe I can buy some over here in Delft.

There are like 10 different shops on the Grote Markt that sell these (more comfortable) clogs. :biggrin2:

pantoffelklompen-geel.jpg

And i bet that they are cheaper to (since there standing outside.) All I need is Mika's shoe size :thumb_yello:

I wanted to buy a souvenir with Delfts Blauw so I have to go there anyway. :wink2:

I think his size is quite large:biggrin2:

Less than 2 weeks!:punk: