Big Girl Video:version #2...

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this one is much better than the original, apart from the dance off with Carri's son in at the end being cut.

They've done a great job of tidying it up and making it look more fun, brighter and more "Mika!":biggrin2:

Hey, what concert did you go to? The only concert I've seen in London is Culture Club/Human League/ABC if you can believe that. British pop music at the turn of the millennium was really rubbish. I listened almost exclusively to trance. :mf_rosetinted:

My ex is South African and they also say pants instead of trousers. He asked a woman he worked with if she wanted to see his new pants and the poor girl was mortified.

It was the big Placebo kick-off concert for their 2003 tour. Yeah... I was into Placebo then.

Anyway, I think both "fanny pack" and "bum bag" are rather extremely stupid terms, but I think I actually prefer fanny back! I suppose my Americanism shows here.

--Jack

Jack...I feel you on the mixed use of terms...lucky enough cause of the forum and cause of my sister I'm picking up the British lingo I think...I've made the same mistake with the usage of the word "pants" in London as well!!!

So guys I'm confused...

Why are there 2 releases of the same single...I didn't know people could do that

Was the first one not official then...?

So confused about it!

It's not two releases, Kjoshi--the first version was only released on iTunes for people who had a certain type of phone service or something, right? Like a promo... then the second version was released more officially later, on tv and everywhere else. So the first video was a "teaser."

--Jack

It's not two releases, Kjoshi--the first version was only released on iTunes for people who had a certain type of phone service or something, right? Like a promo... then the second version was released more officially later, on tv and everywhere else. So the first video was a "teaser."

--Jack

Ohhhh!!!!!

Ha...I knew that...I was just testing you...lol:naughty:

You always seem to have the answers Jack!

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at Mika's myspace page and he has the itunes (the "first") version of the "Big Girl" video linked to his page. If the "second" more edited version (the one that babs put on youtube from TV) is the official version I would think that he would have that link on his myspace page. Does anyone know anything about this?