Big Girl Video:version #2...

BonjourMika1990

Isn't this one just what we asked for?? :biggrin2: We felt a twinge of disappointment with the first one, but now it gives us such a thrill to see an improved version. Do you think Mika read the comments on the forum?? (We are a marketing manager's dream, aren't we??!!):wink2:

And thanks Babs for the youtube post, as always you are wonderful for those of us in far off places!!:punk:

I know, they even cut out the bit where you can see Mika brushing the streamers out of his mouth that everyone was complaining about!

I basically think the first half of the video is just about perfect.

If only they'd kept the little boy's backflip and some more of the dance-off, I'd be all over the moon for this one. I'm 3/4th over the moon as it is. :wink2:

--Jack

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like this one better !!

Colours are artificially enhanced.

The cutting is better done.

Cheriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisse !!!!!!! :punk:

I guess the first one was a try... :mf_rosetinted:

Off to the Olympia :punk:

oi, you there!!!

mirtilla's here with you!

have the time of your life...and yes i'm green with envy and jealousy!!!!

i wish i'm there with you......

a big hug to you two and to mika!

ELBOWS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

oi, you there!!!

mirtilla's here with you!

have the time of your life...and yes i'm green with envy and jealousy!!!!

i wish i'm there with you......

a big hug to you two and to mika!

ELBOWS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, she's here, getting ready in the bathroom :naughty: She told me you says "hi" so Hi Back !!! :biggrin2:

See you all tonight for report :mf_rosetinted:

Isn't this one just what we asked for?? :biggrin2: We felt a twinge of disappointment with the first one, but now it gives us such a thrill to see an improved version. Do you think Mika read the comments on the forum?? (We are a marketing manager's dream, aren't we??!!):wink2:

And thanks Babs for the youtube post, as always you are wonderful for those of us in far off places!!:punk:

I wondered that too, Blue Sky! Was the first one put out to check our reaction? As everyone has already said I think this one has the colour and funk the first one was missing!

I wondered that too, Blue Sky! Was the first one put out to check our reaction? As everyone has already said I think this one has the colour and funk the first one was missing!

Actually this is what I was thinking:thumb_yello:

Maybe not especially to see our reactions....but maybe someone read our posts...

Geezz, I'm totally alone here, but I think I still love the first one (more). There are parts that I like in both, but I miss a lot of stuff from the old video, and I kind of like that it was simple. I do like that this is more vibrant, but maybe I'm just not used to the change, because I've watched the other one like, 50 times and this twice. I feel like a lot of cute stuff got cut out of the final version. It doesn't really make a difference to me though, since we're not going to see it in the States for a while anyway. But I like the whole I dea of the video, and there are great parts in each. Like I said, I don't know, maybe I'm just used to the other one.

But I do love Cherisse's little cameo and what not! :-P