Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

-_-

He'd better get some rest now, for ****'s sake.

ARGH. ****.

My mum once got pneumonia a couple of years back from overwork. She's fine now, but what I'm worried about is whether Mika will actually rest adequately. My mum spent about two weeks in hospital, then rested for another week at home before she went back to work. I have a bad feeling that someone's gonna go "WORK, MAGGOT!" before even a week is up or something and have him perform again.

H*(E*IJ(OIDJOEIIHF*IHSJFHI(*RHU£&T*IWUJH.

Urgh. :mad3:

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sofia
well, they may be fooling us, but we still care about him - even if it's not serious, we just wanna warn him ansd make him get some rest.

Yeah you're right... :wink2:

Yop, I think you need another trip to cloud 9 :biggrin2: , you P.I.T.A :naughty:

Nobody doubts that you have a point.

And what is it about that Roskilde thing? Sound as if it had the importance of the Queen's birthday party itself...

And indeed I think it is a very very bad idea to announce pneumonia as pretext - they should really stick to the ear thing - feasible enough for not being able to fly...

Roskilde is one of the largest festivals in Europe, you don't just cancel that with a lame excuse...People who cancel Roskilde for no apparant reason aren't exactly popular, just a fact...

Yop, I think you need another trip to cloud 9 :biggrin2: , you P.I.T.A :naughty:

Nobody doubts that you have a point.

And what is it about that Roskilde thing? Sound as if it had the importance of the Queen's birthday party itself...

And indeed I think it is a very very bad idea to announce pneumonia as pretext - they should really stick to the ear thing - feasible enough for not being able to fly...

Roskilde is kind of one of the best music festivals in Europe (way bigger than Nibe) so that's why they can't cancel unless they have a really good reason... Knowing that any doctor can provide a fake under pressure of big music company, not assuming anything, just stating :thumb_yello:

yopappop, dont leave, we do value your knowledge!

Hey ! No need to cry ! I'm not far ! :wink2: Just on another thread, not crying upon Mika's supposed pneumonia until he cancels Oxegen and T in the Park :fisch:

I´m with you in some point. Yop. You said the facts happening in last weeks, but as violet_sky, it´s a bad idea using pneumonia as pretext...

I guess the excuse like i said before needs to be that important to be accepted by Roskilde organization without too much harm done...

Jeez. You don't have to be sarcastic all the time. Please, don't leave on MY account. I never said I didn't want to hear what you have to say, you're taking things way out of proportion. All I said was that all I wrote down I believed to be true. You don't need to make a drama out of it.

I am sarcastic, that's a point.

And i didn't leave on YOUR personal account !! What made you think that ?? I said "you all".

And sorry... Who's making a drama out of something we have all the reason to doubt about ?????? I'm not sure i am... But i may be wrong...

"I am sarcastic, that's a point."

it's a poor point. There are situations were sarcasm can be humourous and other situations where it can be hurtful. There was no need for your sarcasm, that's all I am saying. As I've said before, there are nicer way to say things. I understand the point you gave, I just didn't appreciate how it was said.

Oh, okay , Kata, I'm such a noob :doh:

Still I think it was a bad idea to sign up for every possible festival in Europe. Soon people won't read MIKA on the announcement but 'wildcard' :bleh:

If they go on doing this, it will be more than possible.

okay, enought with the catfight, however calm, its disturbing!!! BE NICE, OR LEAVE!

Yeah, um... Yoppapop, please don't kill me, but your sarcasm comes across as being quite condescending, though you may not realise it. I think that's why CazGirl took offence (right?)...

But yar! We need some PEACE AND LOVE in this time of despair! :biggrin2: So let's all just be nice and happy and positive and stuffs ^_^

(^ OMBob, that was so OOC XD)

Just left this comment on his myspace:

I just heard that you're sick with pneumonia...which is never a very fun thing...

You need a well-deserved break, hon. Really. And I'm saying this because I care about you, along with all of your other fans! We all love you and are worried about your health.

Please get some rest, eat chicken soup (lots of it), drink plenty of fluids, and remember that you have all of your fans caring about you. Love you lots.

-Shelby

Let's remember that we're all ultimately a bit upset about MIKA being sick and cancelling gigs that many fans have had their hearts set on for a long, long time...this has put a downer on many and it can be sensed here on the forum.

Its also very tricky at times to "read" a post even when words are used correctly, we are void of tone and facial expression.

"Benefit of the doubt" - lets use this a little more...

Let's suppose for a moment "Pneumonia" was used as a "reason.".

Let's give MIKA and his team the benefit of the doubt that there was good reason for cancelling - so maybe he has pneumonia, maybe he doesn't. MIKA wouldn't allow a cancellation if it wasn't really needed - he loves and appreciates his fans, remember?

Lets try to give eachother the same "benefit of the doubt" also...

I value this forum and all its members even when there are views that I may not always agree with. Each of us brings a different perspective, but we all have a common love for MIKA which brings us together - okay, so I'm being sappy....wish you could see my facial expression and tone of voice, because I am sincere.

omgomg i just got home from vacation and i come back to this!!! PNEMONIA!?!?!?#!oiahuyadslfakjhleura oh my gosh poor baby i am seriously really worried about him!!!! omg i really hope he is okay i am seriously freaking out about our guy!! oh no oh no oh no this is terrible!!!!!