Mika is really sick - now

EnFa

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point of having a tear up ... you know better than anyone about forums Kata:wink2:

We weren't fighting you know, we were just discussing something :blink: The post about hating had nothing to do with the HIM discussion :doh:

Now I hate Yop :biggrin2:

*bows in the mud*

Okay, I think I'll leave this thread for now, and only come back and comment on any news that might come :thumb_yello:

You can't hate a mod :mf_rosetinted: As fake and temporary as the mod is :mf_rosetinted:

Plus you said you loved me before... How quick is your mind changing ?

You can't hate a mod :mf_rosetinted: As fake and temporary as the mod is :mf_rosetinted:

Plus you said you loved me before... How quick is your mind changing ?

you can call it a speedrecovery if you want to

*Smacks self in head*

Any news? :(

Mika don't you even think about dying! I'll personally come to the Heaven's door and before you even think about knocking on it, I'll grab your ear and pull you back to earht. Don't even consider it:mf_rosetinted:

Just get well soon before I'll have to take this consequences:blink:

Any news? :(

Mika don't you even think about dying! I'll personally come to the Heaven's door and before you even think about knocking on it, I'll grab your ear and pull you back to earht. Don't even consider it:mf_rosetinted:

Just get well soon before I'll have to take this consequences:blink:

No news, no!

I don't think I can get more stuff about this.

Roskilde only new thing about it is that they've found a replacement for him. And that's it.

So, now it's up to you ppl to get more :)

Various Production og Mustasch afløser Mika og Cold War Kids

Cold War Kids er ligesom Mika ude af stand til at spille på Roskilde. Derfor har vi med kort varsel programsat Mustasch og Various Production. Dato:

Torsdag

Roskilde Festival har i alt to programændringer, da Cold War Kids ligesom Mika er ude af stand til at give koncert på årets festival.

Mustasch overtager Mikas plads på Arena fredag aften.

Mustasch giver koncert på Arena 23.00 fredag aften i stedet for Mika. Bandet bør tjekkes ud af alle, der bare på et eller andet tidspunkt i deres liv har vippet lidt med foden til Black Sabbath eller The Cult.

Various Production overtager Cold War Kids’ plads senere samme fredag nat.

Various Production spiller på Pavilion 01.00 fredag nat i stedet for Cold War Kids. Various Production spiller mørk engelsk electronica med elementer af dubstep og trip hop.

those written in BOLD

Wow!! I have never had so much fun in this Fanclub then I have had reading this thread...who said the MFC can't entertain??...that was until I got to the middle and fights had ensued:blink: ...and we had voices of reason::wink2:

Let's remember that we're all ultimately a bit upset about MIKA being sick and cancelling gigs that many fans have had their hearts set on for a long, long time...this has put a downer on many and it can be sensed here on the forum.

Its also very tricky at times to "read" a post even when words are used correctly, we are void of tone and facial expression.

"Benefit of the doubt" - lets use this a little more...

Let's suppose for a moment "Pneumonia" was used as a "reason.".

Let's give MIKA and his team the benefit of the doubt that there was good reason for cancelling - so maybe he has pneumonia, maybe he doesn't. MIKA wouldn't allow a cancellation if it wasn't really needed - he loves and appreciates his fans, remember?

Lets try to give eachother the same "benefit of the doubt" also...

I value this forum and all its members even when there are views that I may not always agree with. Each of us brings a different perspective, but we all have a common love for MIKA which brings us together - okay, so I'm being sappy....wish you could see my facial expression and tone of voice, because I am sincere.

....and finally law and order::thumb_yello:

hey enfa and kata spent lots of money too see Mika there is a massive let down if he doesnt play , other side of the coin is that he is poorly and that cannot be helped , he is doing lots and lots of shows , I think it was just a matter of time

I havent got time to mod this thread , but it seems to be getting "tetchy" , please play nicely :wink2:

Everybody's gonna be sick today sick today, sick today! Anyway you want to, anyway you got to, cancel, cancel 'em, cancel cancel em', cancel cancel

I love this...:biggrin2:

wait but the other day he had a chest infection, prob that's what caused the pneumonia?!? or at least contributed to it. and well he won't be able to sing anyway, even if he had his voice!

aw poor thing :(

hope he recovers soon.

did anyone here about Amy Winehouse cancelling her gig saying she wasn't feeling ill then they found her at the pub the next day with her husband :naughty: maybe there's some similarities with whats going on with mika... or not :bleh: