babspanky

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
That is a neat bracelet. I wonder where I can get one. Anyone know?

I'll try to get a flashing heart sometime. I'll have to order it myself, and even then my Mom will still see it as weird. XD

The original Don't Go Breaking My Heart bracelets aren't available any more, but some stores were selling lookalike ones.

There's a whole thread about them somewhere.:naughty:

The original Don't Go Breaking My Heart bracelets aren't available any more, but some stores were selling lookalike ones.

There's a whole thread about them somewhere.:naughty:

I figured they weren't selling them anymore. Wonder where the look a like ones are.

Thanks for the response.

They were made by Fuschia, but I think there was a limited stock ( mostly bought by Mika fans)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16809&highlight=Bracelet

Tesco was selling them for a short while, and MFCers bought up a LOT and distributed them.

Here's the Fuschia link, and for a while MFCers had a discount. You can look into ordering one, the staff are very polite. :wub2:

http://fuchsiaonline.com/accessories.html

Do you know my story about this?????

:woot_jump:

I was wearing mine in Amsterdam and as Mika shook my hand

he said, (and I quote) "nice bracelet"

I've worked out that I can spell the letters n-i-c-e- -b-r-a-c-e-l-e-t- on the hearts around it!!! (But would that be too sad????)

And, in the MFC group photo from Amsterdam, if you look at the back, all you'll see of me is my hand - with that bracelet!!!

Just read this! That's fantastic! What a booooy!

He should recognize them by now. :naughty:

Tesco was selling them for a short while, and MFCers bought up a LOT and distributed them.

Here's the Fuschia link, and for a while MFCers had a discount. You can look into ordering one, the staff are very polite. :wub2:

http://fuchsiaonline.com/accessories.html

Thanks! What's up with the "Favorite Mika Tune" Bar under it?

Yikes! It's $17 with S&H... I'll have to think about it. Wonder if there's a way I could make it...

Thanks for the link!

Thanks! What's up with the "Favorite Mika Tune" Bar under it?

Yikes! It's $17 with S&H... I'll have to think about it. Wonder if there's a way I could make it...

Thanks for the link!

That's part of the discount deal, I think. I'm pretty sure that MFCers get free S&H, but you might want to email service@fuchsiaonline.com about it.

I ordered mine in May, and they said "You will only have to pay for domestic shipping ($5 flat rate) and we'll ship your package (no matter how big) anywhere in the world!"

Good luck! :wink2:

That's part of the discount deal, I think. I'm pretty sure that MFCers get free S&H, but you might want to email service@fuchsiaonline.com about it.

I ordered mine in May, and they said "You will only have to pay for domestic shipping ($5 flat rate) and we'll ship your package (no matter how big) anywhere in the world!"

Good luck! :wink2:

I saw this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18519&

And it seems doubtless...

• 1 month later...

Hi fellows, I'm a MFC'ers of Brazil, this year realized a dream to see a concert by Mika in London on 21-9, but the one secret to the fans and it was amazing, complete with ice cream van during the day, was the best day of my life. I am a little embarrassed this community, I come here every day, but it takes me a while to understand how things work. I would like to buy the heart bracelet or chain, you could help me. Of course I pay the cost of shipping to my country.

Please contact me at the addresses:

Mikasounds: krjsantos

MFC: krjsantos

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com / krjsantos

facebook: santos.katiaregina @ gmail.com or krjsantos

e-mail: santos.katiaregina @ gmail.com

Here in Brazil we have the official site made for it, see: www.mikabr.com :wink2:

Love in the heart:mf_lustslow:

Katita.

:groupwave:

post-12683-14298368095_thumb.gif

Hi friend, I want, I want,:roftl: I want all you have available, do not send to my country? As I said, I make the payment, you only need to tell me how.

I would be very happy and eternally grateful for that.

I await your return,

Thank you.:mf_lustslow:

Katita:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Do you know my story about this?????

I was wearing mine in Amsterdam and as Mika shook my hand

he said, (and I quote) "nice bracelet"

I've worked out that I can spell the letters n-i-c-e- -b-r-a-c-e-l-e-t- on the hearts around it!!! (But would that be too sad????)

And, in the MFC group photo from Amsterdam, if you look at the back, all you'll see of me is my hand - with that bracelet!!!

Did you see that he was wearing the bracelet again this week?

And is it double sad that I've already bought my flashing hearts for February?

They are out of stock :tears: :tears:

Any idea of how to let others know I'm a MFCer ?? :teehee:

use face paint to write I am a mfcer lol:naughty: you may get a few funny stares esp from dirty minded adults who think it means something it doesn't (think about it and you'll get it lol):roftl:

Did you see that he was wearing the bracelet again this week?

And is it double sad that I've already bought my flashing hearts for February?

oh yeah seen him wearing it recently yeah, is it just me or has he not (until this past week or so) worn it for ages & ages, I personally 'til recently hadn't seen him wearing it for months & months (in fact I think the last time I personally saw him wearing it was last year :blink:)

maybe just me being unobservant???

anyhow thought I'd just say on the subject of the Mika hearts bracelets If anyone wants them I can get them so just pm me how ever many you want, I will ship to absolutely any country no problem:thumb_yello:

I have sent out loads to mfcers before & I'm shipping out more this next coming week

If you look in the Mika chat section there's a thread about the Mika hearts bracelets & I posted about it there:biggrin2:

I already have my flashing heart necklace somewhere bienie sent me one months & months ago (I sent her some chupa chups lollipop charms & suchlike so as payment she sent me one of those a chicken mask (oh yeah lol:naughty::naughty:) and 4 bracelets she'd made)

never wore it to the sadlers wells gig I forgot about it lol *doh*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think I'm buying a flashing heart for myself. This discount and shipping everywhere still going on, right?

And what's with the heart bracelets? Someone said, they aren't sold anymore, but when I looked at Fuchsia site, they're still available.

• 4 weeks later...
ive have 9 flashing hearts necklaces if anyone wants them? i wont be needing them anymore :biggrin2:

so if u want afew or them all just pm me and they yours :thumb_yello:

dont want anymoney for them aswell :mf_lustslow:

I want them!! PLEASE!! One or two will be enough:biggrin2:

• 2 years later...