Mika on the mend?

KiteKat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally some news. So he doesn't have pneumonia then?

Is this a reliable source?

yellow(ish:naughty: ) UK press.....such as the mirror....

on the other hand they claim its from THE SPOKESPERSON....:blink:

....going away, hope for the better news in the evening....

oh, the ear infection is back then..? no pneumonia..?

seriously, my back hurts SO much from stress (stiff muscles), and I am not being sarcastic here.. this hanging atmosphere is killing me.

Finally some news. So he doesn't have pneumonia then?

forget about the exact illness!plz......we are not a doctor at all...:sorry: it is just too HARD and PAIN for him to sing right now!He is on the mend!

I do think the decision of cancelling somehow is not lightly to make.

It must had been taking a deeply consideration. He doesn't want to disappoint his fans!So he is fighting with his illness in last minutes...!We should pray for him and give support to him but not ....hmmmmm.....

I'd like to believe that he doesn't have pneumonia, either the media has exaggerated it or that there was a miscommunication some where. Kind of like the Mika afraid of being bottled story. I hope this coverage is correct and that things are fine. I'm not angry about the secret gig issue anymore.. i've convinced myself that there's a valid reason for all the mishaps. :wink2: :wink2:

oh, the ear infection is back then..? no pneumonia..?

seriously, my back hurts SO much from stress (stiff muscles), and I am not being sarcastic here.. this hanging atmosphere is killing me.

I know what you mean. I even cried a little yesterday. :boxed: I would REALLY like to know whether Mika has ear infection or pneumonia. Because I REALLY hope he is recovering and doesn't have to cancel more gigs in this month.

If they write on the Roskilde website that he has pneumonia then that is what Mika's people have told them!! If it had been an ear infection, then they would have written that! If it had been uncertain, then they would have written that! They are ****ing around with us, that's what's happening!

****ing arsehole!!! If he plays Oxegen then i'm out of here!

Somerset House tickets all 'round!!! :badmood:

Kata ... noooo!!!!

Don't do that... lets wait and see... i kind of reconciled with my feelings over the matter... it's really unclear what the story is... you don't know whether the media is telling you the truth or not.....

forget about the exact illness!plz......we are not a doctor at all...:sorry: it is just too HARD and PAIN for him to sing right now!He is on the mend!

I do think the decision of cancelling somehow is not lightly to make.

It must had been taking a deeply consideration. He doesn't want to disappoint his fans!So he is fighting with his illness in last minutes...!We should pray for him and give support to him but not ....hmmmmm.....

I definitely wish him the speediest of recoveries, I'm just confused by the different reports we've been getting. The poor guy is definitely sick, and I can't imagine how hard it's been for him. Ear infections are very nasty! :(

Still, I'm glad it's not pneumonia, because the recovery would probably be much longer, especially to get his singing voice back into shape.

So, they lied to Roskilde! Wow wow wow.. When Ekstrabladet or something finds out, they'll kill him and his almost non-existing fame in Denmark :thumbdown: You can't do things like that without someone getting very upset

Another thing about his sickness

First, Mika cancelled his Way Out West performance, and now he’s been forced to cancel his Roskilde gig as well. This time it’s not a tv-taping getting in the way though, but rather illness. He’s been diagnosed with pneumonia and after losing his voice his doctors have prohibited him from singing. Get better soon, Mika! No replacement has been announced yet.

it's from today.. MTV at Roskilde

So, they lied to Roskilde! Wow wow wow.. When Ekstrabladet or something finds out, they'll kill him and his almost non-existing fame in Denmark :thumbdown:

Another thing about his sickness

First, Mika cancelled his Way Out West performance, and now he’s been forced to cancel his Roskilde gig as well. This time it’s not a tv-taping getting in the way though, but rather illness. He’s been diagnosed with pneumonia and after losing his voice his doctors have prohibited him from singing. Get better soon, Mika! No replacement has been announced yet.

it's from today.. MTV at Roskilde

You know what... it took me ages to reconcile with my feelings over the matter... now i have mix feelings again...

I dunno what to think .. It's driving me :insane:

:badmood:

But I would trust Roskilde. They tell what they have been told!

..... Jeg kan se overskriften : Popstjernen Mika Skider På Danmark (Og mit telt)

Popstjernen Mika kan ikke kende forskel på ører og lunger :mf_rosetinted:

I dunno what to think .. It's driving me :insane:

:badmood:

But I would trust Roskilde. They tell what they have been told!

I think i should stay away from all this... it might kill mika magic for me otherwise... Mika's ppl really need to sort it out or i foresee many will turn away against him..

I think i should stay away from all this... it might kill mika magic for me otherwise... Mika's ppl really need to sort it out or i foresee many will turn away against him..

They really should. Things can't work this way! I hope it will all soon be OK again!

wth?!?!

what...why...

?!?!?!?!

I AM SO CONFUSED

you know what?

i really dont care anymore. im TOO CONFUSED to actually care. all this speculation is driving me bonkers. I'm just gonna wait until an update happens either from his myspace or website.

from todays paper

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/2007/07/07/mika-cancels-dates-89520-19419660/

...guess we will know the answer only in the evening...

Pffffff

:badmood: :badmood: :badmood::badmood::badmood::badmood:

:naughty:

I'd like to believe that he doesn't have pneumonia, either the media has exaggerated it or that there was a miscommunication some where. Kind of like the Mika afraid of being bottled story. I hope this coverage is correct and that things are fine. I'm not angry about the secret gig issue anymore.. i've convinced myself that there's a valid reason for all the mishaps.

Your are a strong "convincer"

They are ****ing around with us, that's what's happening!

Yes they are. But they know that people will only hear that Mika is sick and feel for him and they know they will get through it... It's without counting you, EnFa, me (heartless Yelling PITA) and some others in it...

You know what... it took me ages to reconcile with my feelings over the matter... now i have mix feelings again...

Maybe cause there is nothing to reconcile feelings over... I mean, maybe cause you KNOW they're f*ucking with us, BUT you don't want to know it... No offense at all (i mean it, it's the case of 99% of the people here)

Mika is not magic... He's human... And poor boy really badly scheduled...

Awwww..

thank gooodenss he is getting better!

Thankyou xxxx

Pffff