KiteKat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m confused right now :eek:

meeeee toooooooo

i'm doing a bit of reading on this "viral ear infection" and recovery times and stuff.. and some people get better in like two weeks and some said 3-5 months!! It also says that with this kind of ear infection, antibiotics don't help speed up recovery.

ahhh i don't know what to think!

I would think about ebaying my tickets for festivals that are not situated in UK area :mf_rosetinted: Or festivals where he's not supposed to perform the only gig in the evening...

supposed to perform the only gig in the evening..? what do you mean, yop? :blink:

supposed to perform the only gig in the evening..? what do you mean, yop? :blink:

like the festivals in ibiza or toulon. it's festivals, but it's only one gig per evening.

That if the festival features only one performer in the evening, and he is this performer, it's like a gig... And people who paid the ticket for that day WERE coming to see him. They couldn't hide behind the fact that it's a festival so people can see other performers and it's "not a big deal".

Like for example Lyon and Six Fours in France... Thinking about that, they shouldn't cancel these ones, since you buy tickets for the evening performance. So it's like proper gigs. There are not "real" festivals... Like Somerset House too... More "Series of gigs" than festivals...

I'm not sure about Spain, but if there are many stages and many performers in the same evening, and people pay a "day ticket" or a "festival ticket", they should cancel this one.

Just thinking out loud, but it makes sense, if i understood what THEM are doing... Even if i don't agree with what THEM are doing.

Gosh, this is really confusing!

Hope he feels ok and ear infection is surely better than penumonia...but I'd like to have a official info!!

Mika, please, tell us...

I think with this subject, there are too many chinese whispers, and I think it will only stop when Mika posts on his Myspace site to clarify everything.

I do agree that if he does do Oxygen and T in the Park it will look mighty suspicious, especially as both illnesses mean he isn't allowed to sing, but we ill have to wait and see.

I really do wish him well and hope that he fully recovers before he starts performing again, and that includes if he should have to cancel Somerset House. I'd rather see him 100% fit, than forcing himself to play, it wouldn't be the same.

I think with this subject, there are too many chinese whispers, and I think it will only stop when Mika posts on his Myspace site to clarify everything.

I do agree that if he does do Oxygen and T in the Park it will look mighty suspicious, especially as both illnesses mean he isn't allowed to sing, but we ill have to wait and see.

I really do wish him well and hope that he fully recovers before he starts performing again, and that includes if he should have to cancel Somerset House. I'd rather see him 100% fit, than forcing himself to play, it wouldn't be the same.

Agree , nice comments RAK1