2007 -- Sound and vision

titania

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow mika is so intalegent (ok so I already knew that)

this interview just makes me want to meet him and talk to him about...hmm something like mid 18th centery chinese arcetecture or something! now that would be the best day of my life, actually being able to sit down with someone and have a very intalagent conversation, without them laughing in my face!

Mikas right though, about the waiters, Im a waiteress (when I can find a job that is) and the male waiting staff just seem to speek a whole different lingo!

I cant understand them, and they me?!?

mikas words are very enlightening! He thinks of things in ways Ive never Imagined, in ways a child does but with an extreme logic!

'I saw myself more as the slow and stubborn turtle who quietly got on with what he was doing, knowing I would one day win the race.'

watchers win in the end for sure!!! I too was a "slow and stubborn turtle who quietly got on with what she was doing" with maybe the emphasis on SLOW!

thx ever s much for taking up the task and type all this, titania! :wink2: really worth reading!

I like how this interview gives insight over some different aspects and I personally found adorable his relationship with jasmine. it's to see they are very close and she does a terrific job in supporting her brother. :thumb_yello:

thanks! i really loved the article...now i know why he wears 3 watches, but it still came up with the quaestion what is his real name? and he may not think hes attaractive, but i do lol

Thank you so much Titania for posting this interview!

It was really interesting.

A little more information about our beloved boy.

Can't get enough.

I'm so excited right now because I'm planning to go to London to see the exhibition. I'm leaving Stockholm tuesday morning!