reject pride thread

phunkygal

aw read this mika quote:

"If you're a freak, you have to build a circus around yourself. And then maybe other freaks will come and join your show."

so i guess mika is the freak and we r the other freaks huh :wub2:

*hugs mika for thinking he's a freak and pats head*

THAT is why I love him!

:huglove:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aw read this mika quote:

"If you're a freak, you have to build a circus around yourself. And then maybe other freaks will come and join your show."

so i guess mika is the freak and we r the other freaks huh :wub2:

*hugs mika for thinking he's a freak and pats head*

Aww, so cute :biggrin2: Where is this quote from? I really need something Mikish now, I found out that I've missed a radio program about Mika a few weeks ago. So unfair, because I haven't heard much about him from press in Latvia. :blink:

Aww, so cute :biggrin2: Where is this quote from? I really need something Mikish now, I found out that I've missed a radio program about Mika a few weeks ago. So unfair, because I haven't heard much about him from press in Latvia. :blink:

Awe.

:(

That's why I wish I was apart of a mailing list..

ooh! i hadn't thought about that quote like that

but i guess u're right! we're the other freaks that come join his show! quite litterally!:blink:

THAT is why I love him!

:huglove:

yeah! :wub2:

but it kinda depresses me that he thinks of himself as a freak :blink:

he is so the total opposite! i honestly don't know how HE was bullied...i mean he wasn't shy or anything and he's got a great personality and looks, so i just don't see it! plus that giggle/laugh who can resist!?!?! and that lil chubby bunny face...gorgeous mouth...:wub2: ok gotta stop ranting :biggrin2:

yeah! :wub2:

but it kinda depresses me that he thinks of himself as a freak :blink:

he is so the total opposite! i honestly don't know how HE was bullied...i mean he wasn't shy or anything and he's got a great personality and looks, so i just don't see it! plus that giggle/laugh who can resist!?!?! and that lil chubby bunny face...gorgeous mouth...:wub2: ok gotta stop ranting :biggrin2:

AHAAHA!

I don't see him as a freak, either. Maybe it's because we really ARE freaks.

ummm check the rolling stones thread...it's the link on the first page *i think* :biggrin2:

XD

He IS A VAMPIRE!!!

Have you ever read Twilight?!

nope what's that???

ach on another thread hannah and i started talking bout it cause we were figuring out the lyrics 4 over my shoulder...whether it's fog out, fork out or f*** out lol, and i said forgot by daylight, then hannah said maybe he's a vamp...then i said that the "secret mika juice" is in fact NOT ribena but BLOOD :lmfao: and suzy went and threw away the rest and we posted pics..lol it went quite vampirey lol!!!

Yes, I have a few!

Do you want me to send them to you?

Would you make a little animation or something?!

aw cool...um could u get just the part when he's going in for it lol...trying to bite it...THANKS HEAPS!!!

i wish i could do such cool things..stupid comp! :thumbdown:

nope what's that???

ach on another thread hannah and i started talking bout it cause we were figuring out the lyrics 4 over my shoulder...whether it's fog out, fork out or f*** out lol, and i said forgot by daylight, then hannah said maybe he's a vamp...then i said that the "secret mika juice" is in fact NOT ribena but BLOOD :lmfao: and suzy went and threw away the rest and we posted pics..lol it went quite vampirey lol!!!

Hahah! Twilight is a really great book. It's like..a romantic book about vampires. Only not that romantic and amazing.

HAHA. I read that!!!

He must be a vampire, because in the book, vampires are INCREDIBLY good looking, have special talents, and a lot of more things I could associate with Mika! ;)

When he's biting the heart? KAY!

Hahah! Twilight is a really great book. It's like..a romantic book about vampires. Only not that romantic and amazing.

HAHA. I read that!!!

He must be a vampire, because in the book, vampires are INCREDIBLY good looking, have special talents, and a lot of more things I could associate with Mika! ;)

When he's biting the heart? KAY!

yeah attempting to..that action :biggrin2: thanks so much sweetie :biggrin2:

I was pretty much of an outcast in my school, but fortunately it ended, I finished school. But I still have some really painful memories. I just hated those years, they were almost unbearable for me :thumbdown: I mean slowly I'm getting over it, I'm moving on, I have my life, but I believe that part of my life effected my self-confidence, my ego, and my emotions in a not too healthy way. I think this outcast-thing, if it's really serious, doesn't make your personality develop in the best way, it can make a lot of demage.

It was because of my strange interests (I mean they found it strange). I was (and I am) into writing and into literature and into languages very much, and they couldn't take it in. They treated me as if I was a geek, and never tried to understand that strange, ridiculous girl.

Usually I'm pretty shy and introverted, I don't make friends too easily, I suppose it made my situation even worse. I mean they thought that I was big-headed or something, while I was just terribly shy.

And the worst part was because of a disease, what is really-really unfair. Of course I didn't choose this disease, neither I could help it, it is something you have to learn how to live with. I don't want to go into this too much, it's just too private, but believe me, people can be really very cruel. I know it sounds like a banality, but some people truly can not accept if someone is different (in any way).

Sorry, I have one more not too happy story.

One of my classmates, a very kind, helpful, and friendly girl was bullied too by my other classmates.

The reason was totally insane (not that there is any sane reasons to do something like that to anyone). It was her taste.

In that period everybody was listening to very hard, metal music, Marilyn Manson, Metallica, Nirvana, stuff like that, because in that period it was considered to be cool in my class. By the way I despise these fashion-fans very much :thumbdown: , I think some of them didn't even know where the name "Nirvana" came from, but they only wanted what everybody else said that they should wanted.

So, this girl didn't like this kind of music, but she was a fan of a Hungarian singer, who had a very diffenent style. It was their reason for the bullying.

And the most cruel thing ever: when this Hungarian singer died (they say he commited a suicide), my classmates were teasing this girl to tears every single day by saying distasteful things about her idol. Now if you are a real Mika fan... oh, no, I don't even want to write a comparison like that... so, but if you are a real fan of anyone, you can imagine how it must have felt for her.

that's terrible! the bullies aways have stupid reasons to make someone's life miserable

because: you're different, you look different, you like "strange" things ,...

arggggghhh! I get so angry of that :sneaky2::thumbdown: I think that being different is not bad at all. (does that make me strange too?:boxed: ) life would be so boring if everyone was the same

that's terrible! the bullies aways have stupid reasons to make someone's life miserable

because: you're different, you look different, you like "strange" things ,...

arggggghhh! I get so angry of that :sneaky2::thumbdown: I think that being different is not bad at all. (does that make me strange too?:boxed: ) life would be so boring if everyone was the same

Like I said, it's the FEAR people! :mf_rosetinted: all those bullies are scared of things/people that are "different"

FEAR!