• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

Summer....it's so hot and humid.:aah:

but you can climb up mt.fuji in summer.

The last pic is sunrise which I took from top of mt.fuji.

I know, I'm gonna melt ! :doh:

But I only have vacation in summer :aah:

I have some friends near Tokyo (Shinagawa, Meguro, Hachioji, Fuchu) so I'll probably focus on Tokyo but I'd like to try to go to Kansai as well, it depends on the train fares ;)

I know, I'm gonna melt ! :doh:

But I only have vacation in summer :aah:

I have some friends near Tokyo (Shinagawa, Meguro, Hachioji, Fuchu) so I'll probably focus on Tokyo but I'd like to try to go to Kansai as well, it depends on the train fares ;)

You can look into highway night bus lines. It's a lot cheaper than trains. If you have a chance come to Hokuriku! Very different from big cities. Different from Kyoto too:wink2:

post-27811-142983698806_thumb.jpg

World heritage, Gokayama.

I might be able to help you. It depends on how long and how technical your documents are since I have other translation projects due in the first week of Dec. I will send you a private message.

Thanks for taking your time for me, searching for a japanese city may not be that easy, but it's really enjoyable :flowers2::hug:

BTW, in my last post I forgot to ask for maps and pics of Toyota City in the begining or middle of the 20th century (as I looked for them on google and didn't find anything), if someone else has them and can send to me would be really aprecciated :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for taking your time for me, searching for a japanese city may not be that easy, but it's really enjoyable :flowers2::hug:

BTW, in my last post I forgot to ask for maps and pics of Toyota City in the begining or middle of the 20th century (as I looked for them on google and didn't find anything), if someone else has them and can send to me would be really aprecciated :blush-anim-cl:

no problem. I enjoyed translating your text. I thought finding old maps and pic. are easy, but I found Japanese city governments don't put them on the net. For the city of Tokyo, you can find some though. sorry the ones I sent weren't good... good luck on your report:thumb_yello:

Edited by toshiko

Hello!

I'm going Osaka soon.... in December!! Hope the weather is not freezing there... :boing:

Any good food&Restaurant recommend, Osaka Mika fans? :blush-anim-cl:

Why not Tokyo? :sneaky2:I'm here in Tokyo.:welcomeani:

Next time maybe... :aah: 3 days left to go!! :boing:

my first time in Japan, and me and my mom can't speak or read Japanese Could we survive there ? :naughty:

No worry. Though I don't understand Japanese which people in Osaka speak either, I could survive there.:naughty:

I hope you enjoy it there.:thumb_yello:

Enjoy your trip to Japan Yuna - Osaka is really fun, even without speaking any Japanese! We MFCers had a great time there when Mika was touring! Next time we should all do it together!:aah:

And remember, there is always plastic food to point at when you can't read the names in the restaurants, and all stations and main streets are written in English too.

Hey guys I'm just back from Osaka!! Super fun and amazing 4 days :wub2:

One thing - I took a river cruise on Dotonbori River yesterday, the tourguide pointed one huge building and said 'This is Namba Hatch Osaka, famous pop singers perform here........' and at that time I almost screamed YES YES MIKA PLAYED THERE!!!!!!

:naughty:

Hey guys I'm just back from Osaka!! Super fun and amazing 4 days :wub2:

One thing - I took a river cruise on Dotonbori River yesterday, the tourguide pointed one huge building and said 'This is Namba Hatch Osaka, famous pop singers perform here........' and at that time I almost screamed YES YES MIKA PLAYED THERE!!!!!!

:naughty:

YES YES I WAS THERE!!!!:aah:

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay there. Come back anytime, hopefully Tokyo next time.:wink2:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Konnichiwa!! ^^

Long time no speak!! Anyway, I'm searching for a JPop song and wondering if you guys know what I am talking about. I can see the MV in my head, but I can't remember the title or even the lyrics!!

I'm sure it's a remake, and it's about not working too hard...the lead singer (male) is a bit geeky looking and there's one scene where he and a few others are randomly doing aerobics and he's in a red tracksuit. I'm sure the beginning starts off with a woman sweeping leaves, and there's a chubby businessman involved and the lead singer hands him a banana.

I'm also sure Mika talked about it.

Does anyone have ANY clue what I'm talking about??

Konnichiwa!! ^^

Long time no speak!! Anyway, I'm searching for a JPop song and wondering if you guys know what I am talking about. I can see the MV in my head, but I can't remember the title or even the lyrics!!

I'm sure it's a remake, and it's about not working too hard...the lead singer (male) is a bit geeky looking and there's one scene where he and a few others are randomly doing aerobics and he's in a red tracksuit. I'm sure the beginning starts off with a woman sweeping leaves, and there's a chubby businessman involved and the lead singer hands him a banana.

I'm also sure Mika talked about it.

Does anyone have ANY clue what I'm talking about??

Here you go.:wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKY2LftyKQ

aish*teruuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arigatou gozaimasuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome. I love you too.:huglove:

sensor:sneaky2: :aah:

幽閉サテライト means "Imprisonment satellite" 孤独月 means "Lonely Moon"

Do you like this song ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYMcfBMRby8

sorry, I don't know anything about it. :doh:

that's the one! :D yes, i like it. :teehee: it so catchy. I found it on a tumbler blog, and there was a music player, but it was all in japanese. xD I liked 2 or 3 more, but i've the same problem. Can you help me? :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...