• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

皆様 ご心配 本当にありがとうございます。

私 と 娘 は、無事に元気でおります。心から皆様のお気遣いに 感謝いたします。

まだ、強い余震が続いておりますので 日本の皆様 お互いに充分に気を付けてがんばりましょう。

光子

無事の報告が続々聞けて、とりあえず安心しました。まだまだ不安は続きますが

お互いに気をつけてがんばりましょう。特に沿岸地域にお住まいの方々お気をつけください。

皆様 ご心配 本当にありがとうございます。

光子

I don't understand, but I'm glad to know you and your daughter are fine

all my love and kisses from Spain :huglove:

:group_hug:

we are like a big family

I don't understand, but I'm glad to know you and your daughter are fine

all my love and kisses from Spain :huglove:

:group_hug:

we are like a big family

I translated what Eriko's mum wrote in Japonese in English with google translate

http://translate.google.com/#ja|en|

Thank you everyone worry.

I and my daughter, we are doing successfully. We sincerely appreciate your concern for everyone.

Still, do our best to be careful enough with each other because everyone in Japan is continued strong aftershocks.

Photon

皆様 ご心配 本当にありがとうございます。

まだ、強い余震が続いておりますので 日本の皆様 お互いに充分に気を付けてがんばりましょう 。

光子

I translated what Eriko's mum wrote in Japonese in English with google translate

http://translate.google.com/#ja|en|

Thank you everyone worry.

I and my daughter, we are doing successfully. We sincerely appreciate your concern for everyone.

Still, do our best to be careful enough with each other because everyone in Japan is continued strong aftershocks.

Photon

皆様 ご心配 本当にありがとうございます。

まだ、強い余震が続いておりますので 日本の皆様 お互いに充分に気を付けてがんばりましょう 。

光子

Thanks Anne,you always so kind :huglove:

I'm so sad about what happened to Japan :tears: but Im so happy and so relieved all our MFCers in Japan and their families are fine. We love you :group_hug:

Wishing for everyone that the quakes stop and that Japan can start healing its wounds

私たちはあなたにこれらの衝撃的なイベントを通過する強さの多くを願って利用しています愛して、私たちのJaponese MFCers我々は利用しています気に利用しています :group_hug:

I'm so sad about what happened to Japan :tears: but Im so happy and so relieved all our MFCers in Japan and their families are fine. We love you :group_hug:

Wishing for everyone that the quakes stop and that Japan can start healing its wounds

私たちはあなたにこれらの衝撃的なイベントを通過する強さの多くを願って利用しています愛して、私たちのJaponese MFCers我々は利用しています気に利用しています :group_hug:

Merci beaucoup !! :huglove:

Thanks for the good translation dear !

Thank you for your warm messages and for showing your concern:huglove: It's great to know we have so much support from around the world. Please continue to send positive messages!!:group_hug:

The Northeastern part of Japan is suffering...the death toll keeps rising, and there are still aftershocks. There's also the problem with the nuclear power plant. We really don't know what's gonna happen, but it's comforting to know that people care. I am really touched to know that rescue squads from so many different countries are coming to help us out.

Thanks for worring about Japan & japanese MFCers.

My family is OK !

皆様 ご心配 本当にありがとうございます。

光子

海のそばにお住まいだと聞き、心配していましたのでご無事だと聞き、安心しました。

日本の皆さま、

まだまだ余震が続いていますので気をつけましょう。ここ3日ぐらいは強い地震が来る可能性があるみたいなので心配ですね。

Thanks Anne,you always so kind :huglove:

Merci beaucoup !! :huglove:

Thanks for the good translation dear !

Thank you for your warm messages and for showing your concern:huglove: It's great to know we have so much support from around the world. Please continue to send positive messages!!:group_hug:

The Northeastern part of Japan is suffering...the death toll keeps rising, and there are still aftershocks. There's also the problem with the nuclear power plant. We really don't know what's gonna happen, but it's comforting to know that people care. I am really touched to know that rescue squads from so many different countries are coming to help us out.

海のそばにお住まいだと聞き、心配していましたのでご無事だと聞き、安心しました。

日本の皆さま、

まだまだ余震が続いていますので気をつけましょう。ここ3日ぐらいは強い地震が来る可能性があるみたいなので心配ですね。

Hang on our Japonese friends :group_hug:

We do care and we wish we could help

Sending you lots of strenght and love and wishing the nuclear plant problem is taken care of in the best possible way

You are in our hearts and thoughts at all moments :wub2:

Al our love :huglove:

日本の友人にハングアップ :group_hug:

我々は気にしないと、我々は助けることができる希望

あなたの強さと愛と原子力発電所の問題を希望する多くの送信中の最良の方法を世話になっています

すべての瞬間に私たちの心と考えている :wub2:

アル私たちの愛 :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thank you all for your encouraging messages!

Many bad things are happening at the same time, and it feels as if everything in Japan is collapsing.

But we Japanese know that we can surely reconstruct our country.

I don't mean to force you, but monetary donations are of primary need right now. I'm sorry if I sound too greedy, but just if you can, please donate. The amount of money does not matter at all...

そして、日本のMFCのみなさんがご無事だと聞き、本当によかったです。

余震、停電、原発・・・不安なことは挙げればきりがありませんが、

どうかお互いに助け合って、この困難を一致団結して乗り越えましょう!

私は被災地から遠くにいて、惨状を目の当たりにして何もできない自分を歯がゆく思っています。

何かできることがあったら、何でもおっしゃってください。

長文失礼しました。

(Sorry for my long post!)

Hello! Im glad to know all our japaneese fellas are ok, but Im really sad for what happened and all the families that have loose someone on this.

SakiM, I dont think you sound greedy. We all understand its your country and you want to see it look how it used to look like back again. I will be more than glad to donate some money, and decided I will donate the money the bank stoled me last week (cause I will ask them to give it back to me). I know its not too much, but its all I can give right now. Hope it will help a bit. Today for me, tomorrow for you (as we say here).