• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitomi Abe

はじめまして! ひとみと申します。 以前からこちらのMIKA FCで登録はしていたんですが、英語の難易度の高さに幽霊部員となっていました。   元々は2013年辺りの新木場公演に行って益々MIKAワールドに引き込まれ、それ以前のライブに行かなかった事にとても後悔して それまでを取り戻すかのように笑 2015年のライブでは大阪、東京2公演を見て、ライブ後のMIKAがファンの方達の前に来て

nuri

こんにちは Elle korea 8月号のMIKAの写真とインタビューの日本語訳を持ってきました   イギリスとフランス、イタリアそしてスペインまでここ2年間MIKAの近況は各国の言葉で翻訳され、すぐポータルサイトでアップされるみたいだね。どれほどいそがしくしていたの?   はは、2年前まではできるだけ仕事を減らすのが質的にクリエーティブになれるとおもってね、実は逆だったのがわかった。仕事

NaoMika

こんにちは、NaoMikaです。日本語スレは、はじめましてです。よろしくお願いいたします。 今ごろになってしまいましたが、欧州Heavenツアー4公演に参加してきました。(Limoges,Caen,Paris,London)   今日は10月13日Limogesのライブのレポートをさせていただきます。   まだMIKAファンになって半年のひよっこなので、内容の浅いものですがご容赦くださいませ。

Posted Images

My beloved Japan is suffering sooooo much, it's just so shocking. I haven't had time to be on MFC, but we had NHK news streaming live day and night to keep up with all the developments. I was getting online updates on Friday as the quakes hit, and our whole lives just stopped. I am relieved that all Japanese MFCers are OK. My family in Japan is OK too, luckily, but friends in Sendai we haven't heard from yet, they probably have no communications available to them.

I think I feel worse because I am not there, and cannot really help in any constructive way. One of my friends got a personal email from Katy Perry (long story) who asked what she could do, and my friend said to ask people to donate...which is what Katy tweeted today. It made us feel like someone was really actively trying to do something. :thumb_yello:

I have had lots of emails from friends escaping Japan with their babies and children, but they are all non-Japanese. My Japanese friends are living life as normally as they can, with some power and water restrictions, and of course the constant worry about how much worse things could get.

My family in Japan took a trip over the weekend, to relax in some mountain hot springs.:aah: I guess they are trying to live normal life too.

inde.jpg

Edited by Blue Sky

i hv repeated this at different places for many times but i still hv to say it

私の心からのハグと握手、日本へ最高の願い!

おれはお前たちを信じている!!!!!!

だから、頑張ってください!!!! :huglove:

again tell me if any of you need any kind of help!

i'll try my best to do it! :original:

lots of love to you, and will keep u in my thoughts and prayeers :wub2:

Hello guys,

just wanted to know that me, my daughter Keti and people in Serbia bear with you in these hard times. :sad: for Japan.

Japanese people and goverment supported my country after the Balcan's wars a lot and we're all trying to help you in any way.

Love you all and take care:huglove: God bless your tortured souls:tears:

thanks for your comfort words,(kind of...), to know you and Mfcers are ok,

we care about you all and developments in Japan, blessing and pray things are going to better and better!!

My beloved Japan is suffering sooooo much, it's just so shocking. I haven't had time to be on MFC, but we had NHK news streaming live day and night to keep up with all the developments. I was getting online updates on Friday as the quakes hit, and our whole lives just stopped. I am relieved that all Japanese MFCers are OK. My family in Japan is OK too, luckily, but friends in Sendai we haven't heard from yet, they probably have no communications available to them.

I think I feel worse because I am not there, and cannot really help in any constructive way. One of my friends got a personal email from Katy Perry (long story) who asked what she could do, and my friend said to ask people to donate...which is what Katy tweeted today. It made us feel like someone was really actively trying to do something. :thumb_yello:

I have had lots of emails from friends escaping Japan with their babies and children, but they are all non-Japanese. My Japanese friends are living life as normally as they can, with some power and water restrictions, and of course the constant worry about how much worse things could get.

My family in Japan took a trip over the weekend, to relax in some mountain hot springs.:aah: I guess they are trying to live normal life too.

inde.jpg

Many Japanese are encouraged to see people in Tohoku are hanging tough helping each other!

Here is one of the videos that encouraged me a lot.

<An elderly man rescued 3 days after the earthquake and tsunami smiles and says "Let's rebuild our country again!">

3 people and a dog were rescued from a ramshackle house.

The interviewer asks the elderly man "Are you okay?"

The man answers "Yes I am. Glad to be rescued."

Interviewer asks "How do you feel right now?"

The man smiles and answers "I'm fine cause I've experienced the Tsunami caused by the 1960 Chile earthquake, too. Let's rebuild our country again!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zeroCZSrjo&feature=feedf

日本のみなさん、頑張りましょう!

• 2 weeks later...

Konnichiwa minna-san, genki desu ka?

iMMa held 2 charity gigs at the weekend to help raise money for Japan. Unfortunately I couldn't attend Saturday's, but I went on Sunday. As some/most of you are aware I love practically everything that Japan has to offer, so seeing those terrible images on my TV really broke my heart and I thought of you all.

I was really pleased that iMMa worked hard to create two charity events and that I was also able to help and donate some money towards your magnificent country. We raised £604 last night (81,758.03 Yen according to an online converter). I'm really proud that we were able to raise that much.

Mika was also involved. iMMa announced to the crowd that he donated some limited edition merch - I think it was a coke bottle? - and you can see it here in this video at 6:35:

[YOUTUBE]dqhlctmrsa4[/YOUTUBE]

Keep strong!

x x x

iMMa held 2 charity gigs at the weekend to help raise money for Japan. Unfortunately I couldn't attend Saturday's, but I went on Sunday. As some/most of you are aware I love practically everything that Japan has to offer, so seeing those terrible images on my TV really broke my heart and I thought of you all.

I was really pleased that iMMa worked hard to create two charity events and that I was also able to help and donate some money towards your magnificent country. We raised £604 last night (81,758.03 Yen according to an online converter). I'm really proud that we were able to raise that much.

Mika was also involved. iMMa announced to the crowd that he donated some limited edition merch - I think it was a coke bottle? - and you can see it here in this video at 6:35:

Keep strong!

x x x

Konbanwa

Thanks for the report and the video. Glad you seemed to enjoy the event.

Japan's recovery may take longer, but we will be able to recover with help from around the world. I hope you will visit here then.

Arigatou :huglove:

Thanks for the coke bottle, Mika!:thumb_yello:

Edited by tomomi

Konbanwa

Thanks for the report and the video. Glad you seemed to enjoy the event.

Japan's recovery may take longer, but we will be able to recover with help from around the world. I hope you will visit here then.

Arigatou :huglove:

You're welcome, Tomomi! I definitely hope to visit Japan at some point - it's on my bucket list!

x

Keep strong!

x x x

ありがとうございます! Arigatou gozaimasu ! Thanks for everything ! :huglove:

気付くのがとても遅くなって、申し訳ありません。:blush-anim-cl:

通訳付きですし、とても Mika はゆっくり話してくれているので 聴いてみてくださいね。

NanoRadio UK Interview by 今泉圭姫子 @ FM ヨコハマ

http://www.nanouniverse.jp/nano_radio/1211mika.html

D/L リンク は、Nicoleta が 作って下さいました。 Thanks a lot Nico !! :flowers2:

download

2009.12.01 - FM Yokohama - NanoRadioUK - Intw with Mika by Keiko Imaizumi.mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?wnvyq8m5ww4bh7s

MIKATUBE

2009.12.01 - FM Yokohama - NanoRadioUK - Intw with Mika by Keiko Imaizumi

http://mikatube.com/audio/118/2009.12.01-fm-yokohama-nanoradiouk-intw-with-mik

コチラ は、番組収録の コボレ話。

http://www.nanouniverse.jp/nano_radio/1mps_mika.html

1minute photo session by Yuki Kuroyanagi

洋楽ロックをメインに撮り続け20年。『I Love RAMONES』の著者でもあり、nano radio UKのスーパーバイザーも務める好奇心旺盛なロック・フォトグラファー、畔柳YUKI によるフォトセッション。「ラジオ収録中のノイズは厳禁」というルールの中で限られたシャッター・チャンスを生かせることができるのか? 取材時間最後の1分でグループ ・ショットを撮らせてもらえるのか? カメラマンにとってもまさにチャレンジのコーナー。『nano radio uk』がとらえた独占Exclusive !ショットです。

1mps_mika_image1_180.jpg 1mps_mika_image2_180.jpg 1mps_mika_image3_180.jpg

1mps_mika_image4_180.jpg 1mps_mika_image5_180.jpg 1mps_mika_image6_180.jpg

vol.13 MIKA

噂のポップ・スター、MIKAの撮影に立ち会った。前評判が高いアーティストだから、ライブは絶対見なきゃと思っていたのに、仕事でそのチャンスを逃してしまいがっかり…と思っていたら、運良く取材がころがりこむ。ラッキー! 張り切って現場へ向かう私が楽しみにしていたのは、そのビジュアル。絶対に日本人的じゃない色彩で登場してくれるんじゃないかと思っていたからね。

本人の存在感と同じインパクトで目に飛び込んできたのは予想通り、原色だらけの色のパワー。ネットで見ていた彼の写真と比べると若干地味な気がしないでもなかったけれど、それでも期待を裏切らない、まるでクレヨンか絵の具の箱を明けたような色づくめ。

そんなMIKAがいるだけで、間違いなくその場がぱーっと明るくなるんだから色の力って凄い。ポップ・スターは自分をどう見せ、印象を残すかをホントによく分かってるよなぁと思う。 音はもちろんだけど、色と存在感で自分を表現できるのはさすが芸術家、アーティストだ。

そんなMIKA。インタビュー中の発言はそんな色彩感覚同様、いや、それ以上にブっ飛んでいてサイコー。ラジオではオン・エアーできない内容の連発で、インタビューアの今泉圭姫子も困っている模様(笑)。オン・エアーできない内容なのでここでも書けません。

Edited by Kumazzz

SONGS FOR SORROW Japan Release: ご予約商品 - 2011年04月19日 発売予定

MikaのEP『Song For Sorrow』に68ページのブックがセットとなったオフィシャルサイト限定盤。68ページのブックに はPeter Blake、Paul Smith、Es Devlin、Jim Woodring、Alber Elbaz (Lanvin)、Al Columbia、Sophie Blackall、 Jim Medway、David Mckee、Richard Hogg、DaWack、Nilesh Mystry、Kerasacoet、Tao Nyeu、Huck Scarry and Walter Van Beirendonckなど、Mikaの好きなデザイナーやアーティストのデザインが掲載されている。(メーカー資料より)

Number of Discs : 1

Other : +BOOK, Limited

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/4024172

SONGS FOR SORROW Japan Release: ご予約商品 - 2011年04月19日 発売予定

MikaのEP『Song For Sorrow』に68ページのブックがセットとなったオフィシャルサイト限定盤。68ページのブックに はPeter Blake、Paul Smith、Es Devlin、Jim Woodring、Alber Elbaz (Lanvin)、Al Columbia、Sophie Blackall、 Jim Medway、David Mckee、Richard Hogg、DaWack、Nilesh Mystry、Kerasacoet、Tao Nyeu、Huck Scarry and Walter Van Beirendonckなど、Mikaの好きなデザイナーやアーティストのデザインが掲載されている。(メーカー資料より)

Number of Discs : 1

Other : +BOOK, Limited

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/4024172

BLUE SKY LADY and 皆様!!! 

おひさしぶりです、こんばんは!

お元気ですか?

PIKACHUは元気なデブのまま:band:・・・・・・・・・・・・・

元気です:thumb_yello:

4月の発売のやつ。。。。。。

My feeling is like:meow::meow: meow meow:fangurl:

Thank you so much for your new DEEP information.

:tears::tears:

I wanna say Thank you so much!!!

たのしみに、仕事 がんばれます~!!!!yay!!

Here it is...

Japan

Posted on April 14th, 2011 by Mika

I think the whole world was rocked at the news of the devastating Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami on 11th March in Japan. It’s hard to believe that following more than 800 aftershocks and tsunamis, another quake hit a month later to the day. I can’t even imagine what everybody there is going through. I have been trying to decide how best to show my support since the first events – there are no words that seem adequate. But I want all my friends in Japan to know that I am thinking about them and sending them my love.

I have a lot of friends in Japan and thankfully all of them are safe, to my knowledge. It’s a very special place to me and it doesn’t seem real that something so awful could have happened to such a beautiful nation of people. I have so many happy memories of the time I have spent there. From my first showcase 5 years ago, I became so smitten with Japan that I set it my goal to build a fan base and be able to tour the country. We did our first proper tour last year, and we will be back even more on the next album. From performances with audience members, to amazing (and eccentric!) fans and duets with Hikaru Utada, there were so many reasons why my small tour in Japan was the highlight of last year.

It was an honour to meet so many of my wonderful fans and I pray that everything is well with them and their families. They have always been so kind and loyal to me, given me so much support over the years – now it’s our turn to help them. As a gesture, I have made a donation to the British Red Cross Japan Appeal. This is a private donation from me to them. To show our support to our friends in Japan, I hope you will all show your support in any small way you can too by clicking here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Japan and I look forward to coming back to see you soon.

MIKA x

Tomomi kindly translated the message for Japanese MFCers. 日本人のミーカファンのために, ともみさんがミーカのメッセージを翻訳してくれました。ありがとうともみさん!:thumb_yello:

3月11日に日本で発生した東北地震と津波災害のニュースには世界中が震撼させられたと思います。その後も800回以上の余震が続いていることや一ヶ月経過した現在も新たな地震が発生していることなど、現地の方たちが体験していることは自分には想像することさえ難しいです。自分なりにサポートできることは何かとこの災害が起きてからずっと考えてきましたが、どんな言葉でも自分の気持ちを表現することができませんでした。だけど日本にいるすべての友達に僕の気持ちを伝えて、愛を送ります。

日本にはたくさんの友達がいます。幸いなことに確認が取れている限りはみな無事でいます。日本は僕にとって特別な場所であの美しい国や人々がこんなひどい災難にあっているなんてとても現実とは思えません。日本にはこれまでの滞在の中で楽しい思い出がたくさんあります。5年前に初めてショウケースライブで訪れたときからいつかはツアーができるようになることを目標と決めたくらい日本に惹かれるものがありました。去年初めてツアーをして、新しいアルバムが出来上がったらより多くの場所を回るつもりでいます。観客と一体化した公演、すばらしい(エキセントリック)ファン達との出会い、宇多田ヒカルとのデュエットまで、日本ツアーのあらゆる場面が去年のハイライトでした。

たくさんのすばらしいファンと会えたことをとても光栄に思います。彼らや彼らの家族が無事でいることを祈っています。彼らはとても親切で誠実に接してくれて、長い間僕をサポートしてくれています。今度は僕たちが彼らを助ける番です。思いを形にするために、the British Red Cross Japan Appealへ個人的に寄付をしました。少しずつでか

まいません、日本をそして日本の友達を思う気持ちを届けたいと思ってもらえたらBritish

Red Cross Japan Appealからみんなも支援ができます。

日本のことを思い、祈っています。近いうちにまた会いにいけるのを楽しみにしています。

Edited by Blue Sky

Keep strong!

x x x

Hey Caz! Sorry for my belated post, but I just wanted to thank you for updating us on Imma's charity gigs. I'd been reading about it on twitter and was wondering how it went. Thanks to Imma for organizing the event, and to everyone who showed their support. It really means a a lot to us!

Please do come to Japan one day. Now may not the best time, but we will heal in time....

ありがとうともみさん!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for your wonderful translation! ありがとう!tomomiさん:thumb_yello:

どういたしまして。できればみんなに原文(MIKAの言葉)で読んでほしいので、参考程度にしてもらえれば、、、:blush-anim-cl:

初来日前の 2007. 6 月号 から ずっと MIKA の取材を掲載してくれた SNOOZER が6月18日発売号をもって、廃刊することになりました。

次回の Japan Tour でも・・・と期待していただけに、とても残念です。:tears:

音楽雑誌「snoozer」に関するたいせつなおしらせ

http://www.littlemore.co.jp/magazines/snoozer/news/20110428276.html