Big Chill Festival CANCELLED - August 3rd, 2007

Yoppappop

yeah i really couldnt sleep last night no matter how i lay down my sunburn hurt soo much but like i was saying to the Girls at the weekend i have a very low pain threshold :boxed: Even moving my arms hurts so writing this post i am in agony :thumbdown:

Oh and i have washed my feet like twenty times now i just cant get the mud off them ...its was like three days build up of mud...they are either very tanned or just permanently muddy :biggrin2:

GoodMorning Big Chillers :naughty:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i really couldnt sleep last night no matter how i lay down my sunburn hurt soo much but like i was saying to the Girls at the weekend i have a very low pain threshold :boxed: Even moving my arms hurts so writing this post i am in agony :thumbdown:

Oh and i have washed my feet like twenty times now i just cant get the mud off them ...its was like three days build up of mud...they are either very tanned or just permanently muddy :biggrin2:

GoodMorning Big Chillers :naughty:

lol! oh dear...

i can imagine how u feel...festivals is hard...LOL fun but hard ;)

I did not take part in the birthday project, to be honest, it's not my type of thing, but Avoca did show us, and it was absolutely fabulous. Every one was different, all bound up so beautifully in books with ribbons, and the CD that Violet Sky did too, so much effort and creativity went into in (and some money I guess) Oh and Aud's wonderful shirt!

Avoca only showed it to us this morning, then I felt even more angry that so many people had spent so much time and effort on this, and from what I understand, they did know that Avoca was going to give the present at The Big Chill, so ..........:sneaky2:

Wait they knew???:thumbdown:

morning big chillers:punk:

i hope u all had a good nite sleep, wasnt it nice this morning not walking miles to the toilet!!!

Avoca let us know when u are home safe, i wanted to wish u a good flight but i was so tired last nite!!! dont worry about the cards, u did yr best!!! bexx can only do her best now at V.

it was a fab laugh thou all the same, and if nothing else im gonna have wonderful shapely legs after all that walking:naughty:

who needs mika to have a good time:bleh:

morning big chillers:punk:

i hope u all had a good nite sleep, wasnt it nice this morning not walking miles to the toilet!!!

Avoca let us know when u are home safe, i wanted to wish u a good flight but i was so tired last nite!!! dont worry about the cards, u did yr best!!! bexx can only do her best now at V.

it was a fab laugh thou all the same, and if nothing else im gonna have wonderful shapely legs after all that walking:naughty:

who needs mika to have a good time:bleh:

hey Tia :)

glad u had fun with the other MFCers :)

Morning Big Chillers.

Oh isn't it fantastic to have a lovely long shower?:biggrin2: I'm just about to go for another one too, Babs!

Avoca left here at about 6am this morning. They were so quiet that we didn't hear them go!

The kids all played nicely together out in the garden last night and we all stayed up really late talking about guess what?

It was great meeting you lot, but now I'm loving my bed, my shower and my toilet!:naughty:

Hehe, well said! I am burned though, and my face is the worst!

Just going for another relaxing bath! :naughty:

my shoulders are red!!! and poor bexx and her back. i we thought it was gonna rain all weekend:bleh:

Morning Big Chillers.

Oh isn't it fantastic to have a lovely long shower?:biggrin2: I'm just about to go for another one too, Babs!

Avoca left here at about 6am this morning. They were so quiet that we didn't hear them go!

The kids all played nicely together out in the garden last night and we all stayed up really late talking about guess what?

It was great meeting you lot, but now I'm loving my bed, my shower and my toilet!:naughty:

glad she got off ok!!! i think all the children had a wonderful time but very tired today.

babs i also cleaned my teeth about 10 times when i got back:roftl:

Yesterday it was so funny and sweet to see all of the children playing together, especially with the language differences. That was one of the highlights for me.

So funny when they were all chasing each other with the plastic bottles! :naughty:

i have to wear a bandana constantly now as i have a white forehead and the rest of my face is red...looks a bit weird im gonna go and spend all day in the garden painting :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hahaha yes the kids with the plastic bottles that was funny even more so none of them managed to trip over any tents but I DID :roftl: :roftl:

i have to wear a bandana constantly now as i have a white forehead and the rest of my face is red...looks a bit weird im gonna go and spend all day in the garden painting :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hahaha yes the kids with the plastic bottles that was funny even more so none of them managed to trip over any tents but I DID :roftl: :roftl:

There's always one! And it's usually one of the grown ups!

Sorry to hear about the sunburn....p***ing it down here...difficult to imagine sunburn!

There's always one! And it's usually one of the grown ups!

Sorry to hear about the sunburn....p***ing it down here...difficult to imagine sunburn!

Hi Kath.

It's really hot and sunny again here today. I'm glad that we all left early because I don't think that we could taken any more sun.

I'm quite sore and I'm nowhere near as bad as Babs or Bexxy. (I hope that you two are using loads of aftersun!:biggrin2: ).

I just knew that buying the entire family waterproof trousers would make the weather great!

It's good to hear you all got back safe and sound, despite the sunburn.

I was in Dublin all weekend, weather was good until last night, seemed strange leaving in the rain and coming back here to the blazing sun.

Did any of you check out Issac Hayes? Was he great? Let me know.

HOw did he know...and how did we know that he knew

lol

sorry just curious...but got to go to work now, guess i'll find out when i get back

he reads the forum.hopefully he reads this thread and realizes how much he disappointed his fans......:mf_rosetinted:

he reads the forum.hopefully he reads this thread and realizes how much he disappointed his fans......:mf_rosetinted:

...well I was not let down in the blazing sun by the antihero of the hour, yet I'm about to sort of come down a bit ...:blink:

...don't think this will last for long though...

...well I was not let down in the blazing sun by the antihero of the hour, yet I'm about to sort of come down a bit ...:blink:

...don't think this will last for long though...

hopefully not.none of this affects me but it will in the future im guessing.good job management!to everyone who sorta only likes mika and doesnt come on here mika has a bad rep.not to me but his managment does.:mf_rosetinted: