Happy B-Day Mika!!!

paula.pop

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!

FROM ME,

LINDSAY "LEAVE ME-A-LOHAN":

LA-LOHAN.png

(Someone looks good...THIS PIC SHOULD TEACH YOU THE DANGERS OF A BAD "BLONDE JOB")

JESUS:

256px-Yesu_christina.jpg

(Thumbs up to you too Jesus...looking good!)

A PUPPY:

black-lab-puppy-face-thumb.jpg

(Who's a cute puppy!)

BONO:

bono.jpg

(Mika, some advice...erm...stay away from this dude alright...just...stay away)

THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD:

President-George-W-Bush-Official-Po.jpg

(George Bush says, "Mika maybe you can have your 24th B-Day party at my ranch down in Crawford...ya'll)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!

:naughty: :naughty:

MANY MORE YEARS OF SUCCESS AND KICK A** MUSIC!

Love,

Kelly!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: Hope you have a great day and enjoy yourself heaps!!:partytime2:

Best wishes from Portugal!!:naughty: I know you have already been here with your mum and brothers, hope you can come again one of these days.:mf_lustslow:

:happybday:

WE'RE GONNA LOVE TODAY EVEN MORE BECAUSE... IT'S MIKA'S 24TH BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY!

MIKA!!!!! there's a party going on all over the world today and its all yours. 24 is a big number,Mika. NO,actually 25 is but thats beside the point.

I hope to see you around for another 24 years. Your an amazing musician and I've been waiting for an artist like you to come out of the industry for years now. I'm overjoyed, impressed, excited and eagerly waiting to see what your full potential can bring. I love you and I'm leaving you with this: Work LiKe You Don't Need the Money, DaNcE like No One is WaTching( i think you already do this but its ok, because so do i)and LoVe LiKe yOu haVe NeVer BeEn HurT!

Much love, BIG HUGS and World Domination<3333

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY<3333

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (and my dad :P)

Someone like you needs to have the BEST day today! Have fun with your family and friends!!

Jenny

p.s. 24's my lucky number so you should have a great, and another successful year!

p.p.s. i've finally finished writing the review of your concert in Japan! so when you have the time, please take a look at it :> (under the catergory- "concerts, gigs, tours and performances" & "news and press")

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY LOCKS!!!!

Happy Birthday to you......

I'll pretend it's mine too,

and i'll drink lots,

for my sexpot,

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Yes, i will raise a glass,

for i am a party lass!

'Cheers' to you babe,

Have a great day,

and enjoy to the max! xxx:naughty::thumb_yello:

Have a Wonderful, Wicked, Weird and Whooooooooaaaaaa!!!!! day!

Best wishes for the coming year! Love and twenty Four kisses, Sara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY!

MIKA!!!!! there's a party going on all over the world today and its all yours. 24 is a big number,Mika. NO,actually 25 is but thats beside the point.

I hope to see you around for another 24 years. Your an amazing musician and I've been waiting for an artist like you to come out of the industry for years now. I'm overjoyed, impressed, excited and eagerly waiting to see what your full potential can bring. I love you and I'm leaving you with this: Work LiKe You Don't Need the Money, DaNcE like No One is WaTching( i think you already do this but its ok, because so do i)and LoVe LiKe yOu haVe NeVer BeEn HurT!

Much love, BIG HUGS and World Domination<3333

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY<3333

Thanks for sharing Mika's laugh with us! It's great and contagious!! I loved what you wrote to Mika, especially the last..." work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching and love like you have never been hurt!". It's beautiful!!!

Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika! Happy Birthday Mika!

Mika,:biggrin2:

Si tu lis ceci, je voulais juste te souhaiter un très bon anniversaire:punk: et te dire à quel point ta musique à changée ma vie et à que tu es vraiment, sincèrement, un artiste hors pair qui compte beaucoup pour moi. Merci pour tout, vraiment.

Aurélien:wub2: