The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ *sigh* Heath★

another James Deanesque guy

2zirjeq.jpg

james-franco-08.jpg

etcx93.jpg

ort7p0.jpg

iwsxhu.jpg

normal_session24_02.jpg

j6oojp.jpg

..it's James Franco, B!tchs xD

I would totally jump James Franco if I ever saw him.

He is the perfect combination of Jeff Buckley and John Mayer...incidentally two of my favourite artists ever...*sigghhhhh*

Yeppers! I can't remember if it was you or someone else that told me about it, but I bought the movie shortly afterwords. :naughty:

No it wasn't me, I haven't seen the whole movie, only clips on YT and some gay sites, but I would love to see it!:thumb_yello:

No it wasn't me, I haven't seen the whole movie, only clips on YT and some gay sites, but I would love to see it!:thumb_yello:

It was someone else in the Boys Kissing Boys thread then :wub2: I really enjoyed the movie, especially the music. And the boys kissing of course. :wink2:

It was someone else in the Boys Kissing Boys thread then :wub2: I really enjoyed the movie, especially the music. And the boys kissing of course. :wink2:

Isn't it in this movie they are waking up in a sun deck or something and one of the guys says: I was afraid you were only a dream or something like that?!

I really have to try to get my hands on that movie!:naughty:

just wondering..have any non-french people heard of Gaspard Ulliel?? *drool*

conference_011.jpg

Yep, at least in Spain we know who he is (really hot :wub2::punk: ) We even have a thread round here. I cant find it now, its way too old, but if I find the link will post it here, ok? :wink2: