Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

maybe

waiting for the ending to come up xD

but like when someone refers to people they usually say 'him' or 'he'

and with ships and countires its 'her' or 'she'

hmm yeah i know what you mean !

like if a guy was interviewing me i would comment to him " well you cant exacly take HER out for a sandwhich can you " .. maybe he was commenting from that perspective , as if the interviewer was dating a male celeb. :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm yeah i know what you mean !

like if a guy was interviewing me i would comment to him " well you cant exacly take HER out for a sandwhich can you " .. maybe he was commenting from that perspective , as if the interviewer was dating a male celeb. :)

ROFL!!!!

I have to refer you back to a previous post when someone said if Mika wore a tshirt with 'I'm a flaming poof' on it, you would all say, 'well....that might not mean he's actually gay'!!!

We'll just have to wait for the papps to get a pic of him in a nightclub snogging some guy.......although you will all come on here and say it's probably his cousin and the snogging is some traditional Lebanese greeting.

ROFL!!!!

I have to refer you back to a previous post when someone said if Mika wore a tshirt with 'I'm a flaming poof' on it, you would all say, 'well....that might not mean he's actually gay'!!!

We'll just have to wait for the papps to get a pic of him in a nightclub snogging some guy.......although you will all come on here and say it's probably his cousin and the snogging is some traditional Lebanese greeting.

i WAS missing you GITB!:wink2:

no one like you! :naughty:

I know what you mean... But still...why would Perez say that in an interview? I mean, if Mika doesn't want to talk about it, why would Perez do it? I don't know...It's just my way of seeing things. If someone I know was gay and he/she didn't want to talk about it, I wouldn't be the one to do so... But hey, I'm not Perez...

Anyway, straight or gay, we love him either way! (Mika, not Perez...:naughty: )

You have to remember that celebrity friendships are not the same as ours (I'm thinking Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes :naughty: ). They've probably hung out at a few parties and had a great time together, but in times of need, Perez would probably not be the first person Mika would call IYSWIM.

Sounds very typical Perez to shout this from the rooftops without regard for the other person's feelings. That's just the way he is.

ROFL!!!!

christ there will be a hell of a lot of broken hearted girls when mika eventually slips up , i do feel for the mothers . i know stars have a right to their privacy but if their open about their sexuality to friends & family whats wrong about being open to their fans , dont they realize the effect they have on peoples emotions .

ROFL!!!!

God, you're SO right! :roftl: But people only believe what they want to believe isn't it.

By the way, I think Perez answer was very good. He was asked the gay-question, and he said 'I placed him under gaygaygay'. It's very nice of him to say that because in this way he never says: "Yeah, offcourse Mika's gay". He answers the question without making an explicit statement about Mika. I think it's good!

ROFL!!!!

lol!

i'm not saying mika isn't gay , if he is then so be it .. i was explaining my perspective on the video and mika saying 'him' that it may have another meaning ? its not impossible ... like i say if he is, he is ! no-one knows, only when mika decides to make it public we will know ... and even still, i dont care lol! :):mf_rosetinted:

"Snogging"="traditional Lebanese greeting"--love it! :roftl:

I think I'll refer to it like that from now on, haha...

--Jack

P.S. Mika said "them," not "him" in the interview. Come on guys, give him some credit. :naughty: He's very good at revealing just what he wants to reveal, and he did not slip up there.

P.S. Mika said "them," not "him" in the interview. Come on guys, give him some credit. He's very good at revealing just what he wants to reveal, and he did not slip up there.

*sigh* I knew it was too good to be true... :naughty: I think I just got a little Mikagay! happy after I read the Perez thing yesterday. :roftl: Maybe it's my imagination, but he does sort of act like he accidentally made a slip right after he says it. He says, "You can't exactly take ___ down...out for a sandwich," *looks away*

:D You're right, he probably did say "them," though...

You scare me. Don't say you want to see a One night with Mika homevideo too :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

:fisch:

"Snogging"="traditional Lebanese greeting"--love it! :roftl:

I think I'll refer to it like that from now on, haha...

--Jack

P.S. Mika said "them," not "him" in the interview. Come on guys, give him some credit. :naughty: He's very good at revealing just what he wants to reveal, and he did not slip up there.

i thought he said "them" (well, "'em") too. after all, saying "you cant exactly take him out on a date" because HIM signifies ONE male, and they're not talking about taking a GUY on a date or a particular one at that. i think that when most people say 'em it kinda sounds like 'im simply because it's said fast. Mika's too careful to reveal his sexuality, and like i said before, it's pointless speculating and guessing because we still wont be anywhere near the truth. well, we might be, but we wont know unless mika tells, which is highly unlikely.