The official "MIKA GET YOUR CURLS BACK" Petition

IngievV

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah that's more like it...argh I just hate that slimy look :sneaky2:

As much as I loved the new pics, I have to agree that, yeah...running fingers through slimy hair is not as enjoyable as twirling curls.

Not that I'd ever think of doing that. :mf_rosetinted:

And lint and dust stuck on slick, slimy hair is not attractive. :thumbdown:

As much as I loved the new pics, I have to agree that, yeah...running fingers through slimy hair is not as enjoyable as twirling curls.

Not that I'd ever think of doing that. :mf_rosetinted:

And lint and dust stuck on slick, slimy hair is not attractive. :thumbdown:

indeed :sneaky2: (and also this makes him look like all the slimy celebrities I'd rather not look at - think it's not the look itself, but what I usually think of celebrities and my fear that Mika will turn into one of them, that makes me absolutely detest this :sneaky2: )

indeed :sneaky2: (and also this makes him look like all the slimy celebrities I'd rather not look at - think it's not the look itself, but what I usually think of celebrities and my fear that Mika will turn into one of them, that makes me absolutely detest this :sneaky2: )

i think mika looks lovely in the pics but i had exactly the same thought last night too kata !! :boxed: and yeah i feared it too :boxed:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mikascurls

Just sign. We can make the difference:glasses2:

Footnote: Before people start the b**tching again. This is not serious, Mika does look good like this, we know it's only a look for the event. This is just for fun...no intention to hurt animals. You get the deal. Mika, we love you!

I signed the petition. Mika looks so gorgeous with his curly hair. I know he only "smartened up" for the event, but I hope he goes back to his curls.

Love today, from Marilyn

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mikascurls

Just sign. We can make the difference:glasses2:

Footnote: Before people start the b**tching again. This is not serious, Mika does look good like this, we know it's only a look for the event. This is just for fun...no intention to hurt animals. You get the deal. Mika, we love you!

I am confused.:wink2:

Can you imagine MIKA with this look as a permanent or official look?