The official "MIKA GET YOUR CURLS BACK" Petition

IngievV

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am NOT signing this petition, dears! I love the way Mika looks without his curls, although I really love the way he looks with curls. But I love people who dare to change (temporarily or not) something to themselves.

I think Mika looks really stunning in those Q-pictures: class-act from a classical beauty:wub2:

I am NOT signing this petition, dears! I love the way Mika looks without his curls, although I really love the way he looks with curls. But I love people who dare to change (temporarily or not) something to themselves.

I think Mika looks really stunning in those Q-pictures: class-act from a classical beauty:wub2:

*points at footnote*

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mikascurls

Just sign. We can make the difference:glasses2:

Footnote: Before people start the b**tching again. This is not serious, Mika does look good like this, we know it's only a look for the event. This is just for fun...no intention to hurt animals. You get the deal. Mika, we love you!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ahem...

i mean, of course we can:mf_rosetinted:

ive alredy signed up, but it says to me that they have already sent me an email to confirm my sig, but i dont see the email anywhere...:boxed:

The same happened to me, but, in fact, the famous e-mail never arrives. Your name will appear on the list, sooner or later. :thumb_yello: No e-mail required.