MIKA @ Torino, Italy (19-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

I LOVE THE NEW SINGER!!!SHE'S AMAZING!!!great voice

P1000822.jpg

and i love the way the do Missionary man...that's why i had to post this pic...

I thought that she was great too.

I loved the sexy flirting between her and Mika -those girls who don't like her are just jealous!:biggrin2:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:

I thought that she was great too.

I loved the sexy flirting between her and Mika -those girls who don't like her are just jealous!:biggrin2:

She didn't flirt with Mika in Barcelona, but with Mikey....And boy was it sexy :naughty:

I agree that she has a great voice and is a great singer- However I can safely say that I am NOT any more jealous of her than I would be of say, Cherisse, Martin, Luke or Mikey :thumb_yello:.

Quite simply, it could make me "jealous" that they get to spend so much time with him, but I don't particularly feel it only about her.

Those pictures are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I am in love with the T-shirt with the boy and the arrow...I ADORE it!

And he looks so cute with his bandage, aiaiaiai....:wub2:

It's my favourite t-shirt from his collection too! :thumb_yello: (Hehe, we talked about that earlier Sara!) :naughty:

People, thank you so much for all the fabulous reports and pics! It really was a weekend that you (and we) will probably never forget! :punk:

And that is what I like the most about the Mika gigs: meeting up with fans from all over the world, sharing your thoughts and experiences and have a great time above all! :punk:

you couldn't believe that I'm really moved now reading again and thinking of you all.. :blush-anim-cl:

I sobbed my way through your thankyous....I LOVE MFC!!!:wub2: We have made so many friends who feel like family now.

2003086397853340705_rs.jpg

i love how he has like 3 different kinds of that shirt.. that one, the one with where he's got an arrow in his head, and this one..

mika200.jpg

And didn't Perez ruin one of them with pink hair spray??? Wasn't that the one with the arrow through his head?

And I love the photos of everyone, especially FD and Robi, that is great!!:wink2: Thanks for sharing them all!!

What a really lovely thread! I have so enjoyed reading it...and will do so many times I am sure. My report would just be the same as Mika Mads as there was not a milimetre between us at the gig....and barely for most of the day really!

It was a fantastic day...probably not at all wise to queue QUITE so long in the blazing sun with few drinks...and I lived to regret it...but one lives and learns! I have written a sort of sumarry of both gigs in the Oldlings if anyone wants to venture in (we don't bite ...much!) from about page 386 I think.

Lovey lovely lovely to meet so many fantastic MFCers and spend some time together. I just LOVE IT! I have had a fantastic time in Italy...thank you so much to my extremely generous hosts, Robertina and Mirtilla...and it was just great to be part of such a happy international Mika family....Italian, French, Spanish, British...and more...AMAAAAAAZING!

I went to mika's concert in TURIN and i swear it was the best concert i've ever seen... the best thing was when i threw him my lebanese flag he took it and put it on his heart. i was so excited that i couldnt really take him a picture ! I cant wait for the next concert!!!

I went to mika's concert in TURIN and i swear it was the best concert i've ever seen... the best thing was when i threw him my lebanese flag he took it and put it on his heart. i was so excited that i couldnt really take him a picture ! I cant wait for the next concert!!!

:mf_lustslow: It was you?!! GREAT!!!

{I've forgot mine at home:roftl: where is my miiiind???}

ah, comunque benvenuta nel club! ^__^

yeah!! i remember that flag too!!! too cool! :punk:

Welcome to MFC Paolitta! Do you have any pic or vid of that moment?

I wanna thanks all the people who were with me during the last 2 days...

Now I know we are a wonderful group..like a big family all over the world...

We were from Italy, UK, France, Spain, Germany... we speak different languages but we have only one big heart.

I wanna say Thanks to Robertina for her kindness.she is so helpful and sweet. She really loves us.Thanks also for your gift... a Mika blocknotes made by her.I can't stop thanking you.... You are the best boss(let me use this word...with positive meaning) for us!

Thanks to Allegra..she is an extraordinary person. She make me able to meet mika ...and give him my present. She is funny and sweet and always helpful!

Thanks Jenny for your frienship and for the long chat together...I have you in my heart!

Thanks Greta for the keeping me company , for your way to be...thanks!

Thanks Queenie and The BlackQueen!you're the best. I'm very happy to have met you!you're wonderful in every sense!and I'm very very happy for your mika-meeting!!!see you in Madrid ;) and thanks for the amazing time spent together in the pub after the bologna's show!

Thanks Freddiesdouble.I don't have words to explain the joy to have met you personally! and I can't wait to meet you again!!fantastic!

Thanks Mirtilla... wonderful as always.I love you.you know. :wub2:

Thanks Fanny! you're soo sweet and gentle ...hope you can go to Bruxelles!!!!!

and...again.... thanks Pietro, Kath, Mika-mad, all the french girls (sorry if I forgot the name!) ... and all of you! with all my heart!

Hey!! Thank you for making me feel better than at home, I love so much already! And I can't wait for December to see you again here, it's gonna be a blast. You're the best! Thank you to everybody too for the amaaaaaziiing reports and pics, you're making me relive everything all over again. I'm afraid my report and pics will have to wait a couple of weeks, if you still want them then, because I must leave in an hour or so for the place I'm excavating now and I don't have internet connection, can you believe it?? I don't think I'll make it without you now that I've spent the most wonderful weekend of my life with you. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

I just went through the whole thread and it looks wonderful :biggrin2: Greta, I'm quite familiar with the "What am I going to say if I meet him???:blink: " thoughts, and I actually have no idea what I would/will do in such situation.. But what I'm worried about the most is the security thing. I wonder if Mika really does not have any control over these guards? I see that it's their work, but if Mika wants to meet his fans and they are calm enough (ok, sometimes they are not, but I believe that mostly they are) then where's the problem?

I remembered that! I´m sure you´re still thrilled!! :)

Wow!

Took me a while, but I finally made it through the whole thread!

I can't thank you all enough for sharing your stories and your pics! What

an amazing time it must have been! It makes me ever more anxious for

Glasgow, when I'll have a chance to meet so many of you!

:woot_jump:

:roll1:

dcdeb

Wow!

Took me a while, but I finally made it through the whole thread!

I can't thank you all enough for sharing your stories and your pics! What

an amazing time it must have been! It makes me ever more anxious for

Glasgow, when I'll have a chance to meet so many of you!

:woot_jump:

:roll1:

dcdeb

HEY Debby!!! How sad it is!! we are too far!! but it is so nice: our friends are sharing a lot with us!!