MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm sooo happy for you and your special autograph!! It must have felt INCREDIBLE to have all that happen to you, I would DIE if it had been me!!

Te abrazaste al pedorrin, jajaja!!!

Aah how amazing, I am sooo happy for you girls (and jealous of course :naughty::bleh: )

Jejeje, no, no, el pedorrín se abrazó a mí, que es muy distinto... Ya te contaré, estoy aún en el cielo... Gracias preciosa, de verdad, eres la mejor!!!:bleh:

Hey, I'm sooo happy for you and your special autograph!! It must have felt INCREDIBLE to have all that happen to you, I would DIE if it had been me!!

Te abrazaste al pedorrin, jajaja!!!

Aah how amazing, I am sooo happy for you girls (and jealous of course :naughty::bleh: )

Jejeje, no, no, el pedorrín se abrazó a mí, que es muy distinto... Ya te contaré, estoy aún en el cielo... Gracias preciosa, de verdad, eres la mejor!!!:bleh:

aaaayyy:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Wow!

All the wonderful photos!

Many thanks to all of you for posting!

Tanti grazie! Mille grazie!

dcdeb

awww :( *hug everyone*

i wish u guys came to london! i wanna meet EVERYONE from the MFC !

blue, he wasn't THAT close, that was the zoom function of my camera! :naughty: but yeah, that smile makes up for everything! :wub2::biggrin2:

will upload and post the videos tomorrow, i'm reeeeaaallly tired now! goodnight everyone!

Thank you, all of you for posting the details & the photos of Mika's concerts.

I've never been to one, in any country! I'm envious and happy for you.

Your descriptions make it so real.....thanks again!

Leonita in Chicago

Here:

:) I opened a topic in the exclusive mp3 section too! Enjoy!

WOW Matt! :mf_rosetinted: Wow, I've only been listening to bits so far but... wow, greatest quality! Have you tapped into the mixer? :naughty:

Thank you :flowers2::huglove:

WOW, is right. It took awhile to download, but worth the wait!!!! The sound quality is so good. I listened to it as I read all the rest of the reports. THe reports are great!!! THE pics are WONDERFUL too, especially of the MFC crowd. It look very very special and fun. THanks for everything!

blue, he wasn't THAT close, that was the zoom function of my camera! :naughty: but yeah, that smile makes up for everything! :wub2::biggrin2:

will upload and post the videos tomorrow, i'm reeeeaaallly tired now! goodnight everyone!

:thumb_yello:thank you {also for Florence:wink2:}

ok, i guess you know most of the facts already, but here are my personal impressions.

it wasn't exactly the best weekend of my life, but that wasn't because of mika of course, he was great! most of it was due to me just being stupid. though i suspect mika of stealing my brain, so maybe it's in fact his fault.

i'll make the bad part of it short, so i can come to the good things. i missed getting a hug from mika after the show cause i stood on the wrong side and waited too long to decide that he won't come over to our side. i didn't sleep a minute last night coz it was freezing cold in my hotel room and the blankets weren't exactly that warm either. i missed my train back home this morning, had to buy a new ticket (mine was not refundable) and altogether paid twice as much for the weekend as i had planned.

but... mika said hi to me when he entered the venue, he recognized me, smiled at me, and i have it all on video - this smile makes me forget everything else!!! :wub2:

the show was brilliant, i was with queenie and mirtilla in 3rd/4th row on the left side of the stage (where else would mirti be?! :bleh: ), unfortunately there were some teenage girls next to me trying to push me out of the way, so the place wasn't perfect but i still enjoyed the show of course! some of mikas staff made some mistakes, like the streamers came down before the show started and at the beginning of how much do you love me, mikas microphone didn't work... of course he wasn't too happy bout that, but the crowd managed to get him happy again in no time! :bleh: everyone had so much fun, them and us, we were singing along a lot, and in some moments, mika looked totally overwhelmed, and so happy, he looked like he wanted to suck in this picture and atmosphere and keep it forever in his mind. :wub2:

he tried to speak italian all the time (so i didn't understand much...), it looked really cute how he searched for the right words and gestured a lot with his hands. i have some of it on video (i think he tells the billy brown in usa story there).

and during stuck in the middle, mikey reached over mikas keyboard and hit some keys, and then mika was trying to do the same with mikey's bass, but he was stuck behind his keyboard, so mikey could avoid his attacks. that was soooo funny! but later (don't know if it was the end of sitm or the next song), mika ran after mikey and took revenge. :roftl:

yes, it was quite a freezing adventure...and the teenagers punshing:thumbdown:

..have you filmed that scene!?:huglove:

Ok, just wrote a long post and lost it...I am on Robi's computer...and I am also old so there is probably no hope! However, i will try again!:naughty:

Firstly, I want to thank all the wonderful people that I have met here in Italy. Italians, Spanish, French...etc etc. It has been a truely awesome weekend with so much Mika Love being shared. I have just found it absolutly mindblowing, being able to meet with people that are absolutly like minded...and to have a whole four days to talk about nothing but Mika...Bellisimo!:naughty:

Avoca.....you are absoltly AMAZING! to use MFC's faveourite word! I am SO absolutly over the moon that you finally got your rewards for all the hardwork and hearache. And for me, meeting you for an absolute delight, you are truely lovely.

Ropbertina and Mirtilla.....I can not thank you enough for your wonderful hospitality and generousity. I hope that when you both come to Glasgow we can show you such a good time.

To everyone else that I met....thank you so much. I am just totally in awe at how wonderful the MFC has become in such a short space of time. it was just like meeting up with a group of Old friends!:biggrin2:

I have written about my experiences in the Oldlings. A because I am old and B because as it spans two gigs I wasn't sure which one to put it in. From about page 386 I think. It is ok, you don't need a special pass to get into the oldlings...anyone is welcome, except perhaps The Black Queen and Quennie:naughty:

ok, now here are my 2 new fave mika pix. they're screenshots of the video, i held the camera to the right of my face, so he looks me directly in the eyes on those pix (and i'm amazed that i still managed to hold the camera a) without shaking and b) in the right angle! :naughty: )

no. 1: mika recognizing me :biggrin2:

mika1.jpg

no. 2: mika smiling at me... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: *faints*

mikasmiles.jpg

Awwwwwwww...Mellody I'm so happy for you!

He's a sweety!