I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh come on, i can't believe he never got laid. even really ugly dumb people manage to have sex before their 24th, so mika certainly would be able to find a volunteer, no matter what gender he prefers :naughty:
:lol3

OMG, this cracked me up!!!! Don't hold back how you feel! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh come on, i can't believe he never got laid. even really ugly dumb people manage to have sex before their 24th, so mika certainly would be able to find a volunteer, no matter what gender he prefers :naughty:

At outlook like this will get you far in life, Babzz. Trust me! :biggrin2:

:roftl: I think people were implying that he chose not to for other reasons. Not that he's too ugly to get a date.

But yeah, I don't believe he's saving himself either. Mika's as naughty as the next boy...I'm sure of it. :naughty:

This is quite interesting :naughty:

I love having fun on the thread and Mika is such a lovely man. :biggrin2:

However, i love my husband way too much to be seriously considering running off with another man. :biggrin2: Well, i did make vows afterall. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Oh its soooo tempting...but I can't and I won't post what I'm really thinking and feeling...

There's just too many people who know I'm part of this forum because I'm known as the obsessed Mika fan to all my family and friends. And my user name is my name! And my pics are friggin' everywhere! I need to keep my "clean" and "wholesome" image intact, just in case. (I can't find the "angel" emoticon - is that a sign?!) :mf_rosetinted:

Just as a warning, I know we all know this is a public site, - there were many occassions when I googled "Mika" and (another word) - I have often found my own posts in the top 5 entries! :shocked:

One confession - I have tried to create a 2nd user name (just in case - but it didn't work). :thumbdown:

:roftl: I think people were implying that he chose not to for other reasons. Not that he's too ugly to get a date.

But yeah, I don't believe he's saving himself either. Mika's as naughty as the next boy...I'm sure of it. :naughty:

While I think it's certainly possible that he is still a member of the V-club in the "broad" sense, to use your term, Christine, I think it's highly unlikely, simply because he has said that he was in a relationship at one time and was in love, and with that, things happen. Also, if he's speaking autobiographically in 'Erase,' apparently they 'never had time to go to sleep' and 'woke up tangled in the sheets.' :das:

However, I, too, find it rather odd that no one has come out and said, "I slept with Mika," especially if this "relationship" ended as badly as it seems.

However, I, too, find it rather odd that no one has come out and said, "I slept with Mika," especially if this "relationship" ended as badly as it seems.

Well if it ended badly from Mika's perspective, the other person may have a different perspective since they were probably the dumper, not the dumpee.

I wonder who the cranker is that kept calling him and hanging up in ring ring? They're probably a more likely candidate for tabloid sell out. :naughty:

Well if it ended badly from Mika's perspective, the other person may have a different perspective since they were probably the dumper, not the dumpee.

I wonder who the cranker is that kept calling him and hanging up in ring ring? They're probably a more likely candidate for tabloid sell out. :naughty:

:naughty:

Cranker. Great word! :D

Anyway, I don't know why, but I've always sort of thought that in the songs, Mika is just referring to one person. Of course, he probably just elaborates a lot and thinks up stories, whether they are autobiographical or not, but still.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that he has only ever been in one serious relationship, probably within the last three years, or right before he started writing for the album.

Oh its soooo tempting...but I can't and I won't post what I'm really thinking and feeling...

There's just too many people who know I'm part of this forum because I'm known as the obsessed Mika fan to all my family and friends. And my user name is my name! And my pics are friggin' everywhere! I need to keep my "clean" and "wholesome" image intact, just in case. (I can't find the "angel" emoticon - is that a sign?!) :mf_rosetinted:

Just as a warning, I know we all know this is a public site, - there were many occassions when I googled "Mika" and (another word) - I have often found my own posts in the top 5 entries! :shocked:

One confession - I have tried to create a 2nd user name (just in case - but it didn't work). :thumbdown:

:roftl: Get someone else to post it for you. :wink2:

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that he has only ever been in one serious relationship, probably within the last three years, or right before he started writing for the album.

I never thought the cranker was a serious relationship. I just thought it was a fairly early dating situation and Mika started getting put off when things became too one-sided and weird.

"Sitting on the fence" and "you never let me fall" implies that Mika never really got into this person before they started freaking him out with their overemotional stalkerish behaviour.

That implies a lot right there! :das:

:roftl: Get someone else to post it for you. :wink2:

Ouais :thumb_yello::roftl:

Yikes! Now I sound even worse than what I might really mean. I was actually NOT responding to the thread's original question - about leaving your partner for Mika if the rare circumstances were presented to you. I actually wanted to participate in responding to the part of the discussion that went on different tangents about:

1. virginity (not necessarily about Mika)

2. and the other tangent about shutting your system down to not allow attraction to develop for others (not necessarily Mika) when you are already in a commitment.

I know many younglings (in my real everyday life, who I don't think are members here, but lurk). My views may not be favourable or understood clearly, so I need to be careful with what I post. Ha ha - maybe its already too late...

I don't have a man so it's pretty easy for me to say dump my invisible person for one whos' incredible. But, if i did have one, I don't know, I mean hurt one person for someone who's probably way too good for you anyways? Doesn't sound fun or fair. Like if Mika dumped me I'd be crushed. and if my guy dumped me for another girl..that'd be awful!! But ah..who cares it is mika after all...oh Idk. I did pick dump the guy but..it's actually harder then it seems.

I don't have a man so it's pretty easy for me to say dump my invisible person for one whos' incredible. But, if i did have one, I don't know, I mean hurt one person for someone who's probably way too good for you anyways? Doesn't sound fun or fair. Like if Mika dumped me I'd be crushed. and if my guy dumped me for another girl..that'd be awful!! But ah..who cares it is mika after all...oh Idk. I did pick dump the guy but..it's actually harder then it seems.

I have to just say... who says Mika is too good for you or anyone?

(any guy, even Mika would be lucky to get me. :naughty: My bf is lucky

And of course, I'm totally modest :wink2::mf_rosetinted: )

Maybe we're all too good for mika :mf_rosetinted:

To answer the question, I would not leave my man for Mika. I mean, why trade one tall, dark, handsome, musically talented, obsessive compulsive control freak for another? :roftl:

:roftl: This one lives in London. That would be my preference anyway.

I have to just say... who says Mika is too good for you or anyone?

(any guy, even Mika would be lucky to get me. :naughty: My bf is lucky

And of course, I'm totally modest :wink2::mf_rostinted: )

Maybe we're all too good for mika :mf_rosetinted:

I don't disserve him. He's way awesome and I'm dull.

Pft.... Mika the singer is awesome.. Mika the pop star is awesome...

But come on... Mika the person could be totally boring/bratty/annoying/creepy/scary/rude/obnoxious/whatever.

Because even though we like to say otherwise we really don't know Mika the person.

(And I am of the firm against the 'too good' saying in terms of any couple)

Pft.... Mika the singer is awesome.. Mika the pop star is awesome...

But come on... Mika the person could be totally boring/bratty/annoying/creepy/scary/rude/obnoxious/whatever.

Because even though we like to say otherwise we really don't know Mika the person.

(And I am of the firm against the 'too good' saying in terms of any couple)

oy vay. OK well maybe he isn't as a person seeing as, as a person I am superb, and i don't know 'bout him, but the talent portion goes way awesomeer up to ihm