I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't actually leave my partner, and I would not be unfaithful. (probably)

But I WOULD run away with Mika for a couple of days, just to lie next to him, talk to him, and run my fingers through his hair whenever I want.

Life is too short not to seize on moments like these!!!

Ew, no way. He's so old and seems very immature. I need a man who can take care of himself and make me a lot of money.

I think EnFa was being sarcastic :thumb_yello:

So that would mean what EnFa really ment was:

Ah, Any day. He's so young and seems very mature. I need a man who can't take care of himself and make no money.

Hehehe!

No, I couldn't do that to my boyfriend. I loves him too much. :)

Btw this reminds me of something he said to me one time He said "You are so beautiful. Why are you with me when you could have men like Mika or Brandon Flowers?" I said "I'm with you because I love you."

:)

Wow, just saw the poll results. That's kind of...sad to me. :-S

Amanda! Half of us are kidding! (I think...)

Well, just for the record...I am. I wouldn't throw 13 years away. :biggrin2:

I would like to think I had more self control if that ever happened

Im not sure I would leave someone for someone else, there would have to be other reasons to grant me "dumping" the person Im with.

Loyalty is everything and I wouldnt break up with someone for anyone else, ANYONE, not even mika, or any one of the evermore brothers, not for anyone, because the person ill be with, is the person im with, I think I would blame myself for caring too much if I was put in the position of having to choose!

This is weird to think about because Im single, and the only dude I ever went out with was at my first year school dance/disco thing lol

whatever happens happens! Ill cross that bridge when I get to it

No, I couldn't do that to my boyfriend. I loves him too much. :)

Btw this reminds me of something he said to me one time He said "Yo are so beautiful. "Why are you with me when you could have men like Mika or Brandon Flowers?" I said "I'm with you because I love you."

:)

How cute! :o

And, no I wouldn't.. he's too old and i dont even have a boyfriend, so it would be IMPOSSIBLE.

hahahahahahaha....

ha.

=/

I think EnFa was being sarcastic :thumb_yello:

EnFa doesn't have a sarcastic bone in her body.

So that would mean what EnFa really ment was:

Ah, Any day. He's so young and seems very mature. I need a man who can't take care of himself and make no money.

Hehehe!

No no no! (Rehab!) What I meant was:

@everybody who answered he/she would leave his/her partner for mika: i feel really sorry for your partners. hope they'll find a better partner soon! i won't stay any minute in a relationship as the second choice, knowing all the time my partner would leave me fo a "better" one :thumbdown:

I can see where your coming from, but I geniunely do not love anyone more than I love Mika. Though I'm not actually in a relationship, so I don't know if I'd feel the same - say I had a long-term partner before I knew about Mika. Then I doubt I would be interested in him at all.

I personally find it difficult to love more than one person - and yes, I DO love Mika.

I can see where your coming from, but I geniunely do not love anyone more than I love Mika. Though I'm not actually in a relationship, so I don't know if I'd feel the same - say I had a long-term partner before I knew about Mika. Then I doubt I would be interested in him at all.

I personally find it difficult to love more than one person - and yes, I DO love Mika.

I don't think you love him. You may be infatuated or have a crush, but love is completely different. I really like Mika. I think he's attractive and seems to have an amazing personality, but I definitely do not love him any more than I love all human beings. Being in love with someone requires actually knowing them. None of us have ever spent more than a few minutes with him. We don't know how he is when he's angry, in a bad mood or around his close friends and family. I'm sure he's still that same, sweet guy, but what we know of him is limited to what he shows us. :wink2: