I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a Robbie Williams song Guy Ritchie dumped his girlfriend for Madonna. I'm single and not sure if I would have a Mika obsession at all if I was involved in a relationship, but obviously there are many people who do.

I'm curious to know if Mika wanted to get together, would you leave your partner?

You need a "NO COMMENT" response there for those of us who

are twice Mika's age and don't want anyone to know what our response

would be. :naughty:

Ooops, did I just give myself away? :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

Yes ...

I don't think it would be unfair to say I am in love with Mika. And I am referring to him, and not just his music, looks and public image. I don't have a boyfriend (or a girlfriend - I'm bisexual). The only people I am seriously interested in having a relationship with would be Mika, or my close friend and art tutor Robin who is basically a Mika-clone. Or so everyone thinks. Actually, most people believe me and Robin genuinely are romantically involved (we're not - since he has a wife and tutor/pupil relationships are not legal unless one of us leaves.)

Call me a fantasist, but I don't think it would be impossible for Mika and I to have a relationship - considering how similar we are. At least he is available unlike Robin. In other words I would leave anyone for Mika - if he was interested.

I immediatley clicked on YES!! lmao, then my logical head surfaced and I thought, well I am ancient, hideous, (but can't afford surgery or have a magic youth potion) I have been with my hubby for 27 years and I am a nobody with nothing lol, would it be fair to inflict myself on such a wonderful guy....HELL YEAH :wink2::roftl::roll1::lmao:

nah I wouldn't really cos of all the above and even if I loved Mika in a romantic way you can't make someone love you back....but then I suppose if HE asked ME to be with him, then that changes it lol, but I can't visualize that cos of all the above again so nah lol.

IN A HEARTBEAT!!!

You did word it in such a way that Mika wanted to get together, so if he fancies me, why would I say no....hahahaha...if he LOVES the older women...a la Ashton & Demi, I would be all for it!! But I would have to spend a lot of time fighting all you lot off!!

Sweet dreams....:wub2:

I answered no: Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika.

Which I don't. I did a at some point in Jan - Feb though.

- Btw don't think you're crazy believe it or not. :biggrin2:

"I love you baby, but face it he's Mika"

I would never be seriously saying that to someone I love.

(In any language.) :blink:

Ew, no way. He's so old and seems very immature. I need a man who can take care of himself and make me a lot of money.

He does look kinda immature but he had a difficult childhood so he sometimes act like a child but on some other levels he has a conception of life which is quite mature i think.

How on earth could I fancy the guy I see as my little brother since the first time I saw a video of him? :roftl: :roftl:

That's what I used to think until he started gaining weight, cutting his hair, wearing baggier clothes and just generally turning up looking all thirtysomethingish. I know it's all an illusion and for the most part I feel more motherly towards him than anything, but there are still days here and there when I get sucked into the fantasy...:wub2:

That's what I used to think until he started gaining weight, cutting his hair, wearing baggier clothes and just generally turning up looking all thirtysomethingish. I know it's all an illusion and for the most part I feel more motherly towards him than anything, but there are still days here and there when I get sucked into the fantasy...:wub2:

Hehe - my little sister is still my little sister - although she's turning 29 in a few weeks, got married 3 years ago and is pregnant of my first niece/nephew now. :biggrin2:

I guess Mika will forever be my little brother. :wub2::naughty:

But I can see where you come from. :biggrin2: