I love you baby, but face it he's Mika

Christine

If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?  

467 members have voted

1. 1. If Mika wanted to get together would you leave your partner?

• Yes, I couldn't resist!
    • I'd think about it but I'd probably never do it
    • No, this Mika thing is just a bit of fun and I love my partner too much
    • Are you crazy? I don't even fancy Mika

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no 5th option. you must choose :naughty:

I have no other option to vote for the 3rd then, but only coz hubby is here by me sleeping on the couch, would he be out and arthritis and ostheosporosis allowing it i'd give it a go...lol...better me than KP! lol

There is NO WAY that I would e-v-e-r want to be 'in a relationship' with someone who was a 'celebrity' ...........

can you imagine what that would be like? Eewww, it would be hellacious!!!!!

Either you traveled WITH them and had to endure everything that went along with the status... OR you always stayed behind- and they were left freely with all the temptations and such... No No No No No! I think people like that should just stay single and have their f-u-n! One day Mika will be done with all of that and WANT to settle down! At that time the whole senario would change! Then it is a whole other story!!!!

In conclusion, let me just say that I indeed WOULD like to R-O-C-K Mika's world for just one night! :biggrin2:

Kinda agree with you on this. :)

Only dunno, not sure I'm really attracted to him. Though he's a few years older than me my feelings are of kinda motherly nature. :wink2:

And he's too tall for me! :roftl: (I'm 5'3'') I usually fancy shorter guys, so Mika is really an exeption on my list. Wait, I don't really fancy him, do I? DO I?! :shocked:

:wink2:

Kinda agree with you on this. :)

Only dunno, not sure I'm really attracted to him. Though he's a few years older than me my feelings are of kinda motherly nature. :wink2:

And he's too tall for me! :roftl: (I'm 5'3'') I usually fancy shorter guys, so Mika is really an exeption on my list. Wait, I don't really fancy him, do I? DO I?! :shocked:

:wink2:

That's a question worth reflectance...:fisch:

Do you?:naughty:

That's a question worth reflectance...:fisch:

Do you?:naughty:

Well, he really is too tall for me. :biggrin2:

My ex was very tall as well but he hated his hair going all curly so he kept it very short. And he wasn't so cute. We broke up anyway (not only because of the hair and the height, naturally :bleh: )...now I'm single, so I wouldn't have to leave anyone for Mika. But then, I'm 21, he is 25, too young to think serious, aren't we. :naughty:

I'm single, but I guess I wouldn't leave my partner just because Mika would want to be with me - I mean, I'm not in love with him ^^. I couldn't be with someone I don't truly love, so I guess if I had a partner, I'd be in love with him. Now, if I happened to fall in love with Mika, well, now, things would be different.

Lol Christine, this poll is crazy:roftl:

awww gosh this Thread is amazing :mf_lustslow: but I'm getting mad while thinking about it...

1.) I don't have a partner :naughty:

2.) But I wouldn't refuse if it's Mika xD

It's soooooooo difficult to think about it because (sadly) it will never happen...:snog:

• 9 months later...
I've noticed the same. I'm reliving old MFC memories :naughty:

It should happen more often, I love seeing these old threads revived. I remember when I saw this thread back then, I didn't dare to post my answer:aah::roftl:

Gosh... memories idd :mf_rosetinted:

Willywonka, we can go for it :roftl: here! It's :thumb_yello: Noone will know:teehee: let's scream our love for Mika:mf_lustslow: this is MFC:wink2:

and we are all MIkaddicted here:wub2:

Uh?:blink:

What now?:boxed:

I'm an old fart, i was sleeping by now...:sneaky2:

Besides, this thread is oooooold...:aah:

Furthermore, I am a female, straight...I'm not into assaulting young smexy tall curly haired hot boys anymore...:mf_rosetinted:

ah well for me it's o.k I don't have a partner so if Mika was interested I'd be right in there baby :wink2::mf_lustslow::wub2: you betcha:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Though I'd NOT EVER tell anyone if I ended up with him!!! I'd keep quiet about it!! I'm that kinda girl, I like a quiet life!:wink2: I've had enough sh*t in my life without having jealous Mika fans wanting to do me in 'cause I was dating him so I'd definately have to be quiet very quiet about it!

Edited by DarkLight
typos typical me

Hahahaha! I remember this thread, it was good times. I'm pretty sure I voted no. Pretty sure... :naughty:

The truth is, Mika seems like a handful. I've already got both hands full with the boy I have at home, so I don't really feel like starting over with another high-maintainence man diva. I'm too lazy. :roftl:

Hahahaha! I remember this thread, it was good times. I'm pretty sure I voted no. Pretty sure... :naughty:

The truth is, Mika seems like a handful. I've already got both hands full with the boy I have at home, so I don't really feel like starting over with another high-maintainence man diva. I'm too lazy. :roftl:

aww well he'd be no trouble for me :biggrin2::wink2: I don't think he'd be a handful personally & I wouldn't care about his ocd I have it myself! lol:naughty:

we'd make a right pair lmao:aah::roftl::teehee: